🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kayla Mueller - Volunteer for Death?

Than why don't you just go? or are you just drunk and rambling right now?

Unfortunately none of the countries I'd choose is currently accepting new citizens from the United States unless you are either Muslem and/or Rich; neither of which I am.

I've never had a drink of alcohol in my life. Nor do I smoke or do drugs; thank you very much.

:anj_stfu:

obama kills another hostage. He had plans to rescue her and sat on those plans for seven weeks. Once he knew that Mueller had been moved the plans were scrapped.

Same story as the last hostage.

Stop going to countries where you know they hate Americans. I think she's dead. What do you think?

Terrorists with the Islamic State, who routinely release graphic videos of their victims’ corpses, did not include any photographic evidence of Mueller’s death, and US authorities have yet to authenticate their claims. The source of the message appears to be authentic, because it was posted to a radical website that ISIS routinely uses to spread propaganda.

The Phantom Diaries Volunteer for Death

Honestly there are enough people in the US who need help, I don't know why an American would venture thousands of miles into a country that hates them during a civil war to try and help.

They are trying to help. But you do have a point. Don't go asking for trouble and you won't get into trouble.

Stop going to countries where you know they hate Americans. I think she's dead. What do you think?

Terrorists with the Islamic State, who routinely release graphic videos of their victims’ corpses, did not include any photographic evidence of Mueller’s death, and US authorities have yet to authenticate their claims. The source of the message appears to be authentic, because it was posted to a radical website that ISIS routinely uses to spread propaganda.

The Phantom Diaries Volunteer for Death

Honestly there are enough people in the US who need help, I don't know why an American would venture thousands of miles into a country that hates them during a civil war to try and help.

That is a truly fucked up response. Rrrighties rrrrrreally are total nutcases. They only value another human life if that person kotows to their fascism. Damn. No humanity left in Righties these days.

Humanity is for human beings. Human beings are Conservative by nature. Therefore, liberals are not human beings by nature and do not need to be treated with any level of humanity.
Spoken like a member of ISIS.

I do feel kind of sorry for her parents, but she's gone now. There's nothing you can do for her. I really don't believe the story by ISIS. I think she was more than likely gang raped and probably died a pretty terrible death.

While I agree with H, and feel horrible for her family, I have to wonder where her family was when she said, "I think I'll go to the Middle East...."
Want to stay alive? Stay here. If charity over rules good judgment, then God Bless you and keep you.

There is plenty of charity work to be done here in the US and other countries that don't have lunatics running around, cutting people's heads off and setting them on fire. Good Lord, I cannot say it is not stupid as hell.

I agree.
Kayla's gone. I can't think of anything more devastating than losing a child. Say a prayer for her family.

While I agree with H, and feel horrible for her family, I have to wonder where her family was when she said, "I think I'll go to the Middle East...."
Want to stay alive? Stay here. If charity over rules good judgment, then God Bless you and keep you.

There is plenty of charity work to be done here in the US and other countries that don't have lunatics running around, cutting people's heads off and setting them on fire. Good Lord, I cannot say it is not stupid as hell.

I agree.
Kayla's gone. I can't think of anything more devastating than losing a child. Say a prayer for her family.

I feel sympathy for her family.

Forum List

Back