🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kayla Mueller - Volunteer for Death?

I have some sympathy for the parents and family of this young woman, but very little for her. She CHOSE to leave this country and go into a war zone. Bad things happen in war zones. Especially to people who are from countries that none of the factions in that war like. She chose to juggle the proverbial hand grenade and it went off.
That is a truly fucked up response. Rrrighties rrrrrreally are total nutcases. They only value another human life if that person kotows to their fascism. Damn. No humanity left in Righties these days.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

How do we know for sure? have we seen a body or any kind of confirmation or are we taking the word of ISIS?

Are you saying ISIS has issued a statement?

If so, please post a link.

Well since ISIS are the ones holding her, wouldn't they have to confirm life or death?
They already have.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Well is there any proof? I'm sorry to be skeptical but wer talking about a group who killed the Jordanian pilot 6 weeks ago and didn't release proof of his death until last weekend, and they also had negociations going with Jordan to release him, the whole time he was dead.

That is a truly fucked up response. Rrrighties rrrrrreally are total nutcases. They only value another human life if that person kotows to their fascism. Damn. No humanity left in Righties these days.

Humanity is for human beings. Human beings are Conservative by nature. Therefore, liberals are not human beings by nature and do not need to be treated with any level of humanity.

Humanity is for human beings. Human beings are Conservative by nature. Therefore, liberals are not human beings by nature and do not need to be treated with any level of humanity.

Well, since it was Liberals who invented this country, good luck in your new life in Pyonyang.
I hear the night sky is beautiful.

Your bat shit crazy aren't you?

Stop going to countries where you know they hate Americans. I think she's dead. What do you think?

Terrorists with the Islamic State, who routinely release graphic videos of their victims’ corpses, did not include any photographic evidence of Mueller’s death, and US authorities have yet to authenticate their claims. The source of the message appears to be authentic, because it was posted to a radical website that ISIS routinely uses to spread propaganda.

The Phantom Diaries Volunteer for Death

I think she's dead. When are people going to learn . . . if you value your life and safety, stay the hell away from those backwards arse countries.

While I agree with H, and feel horrible for her family, I have to wonder where her family was when she said, "I think I'll go to the Middle East...."
Want to stay alive? Stay here. If charity over rules good judgment, then God Bless you and keep you.

There is plenty of charity work to be done here in the US and other countries that don't have lunatics running around, cutting people's heads off and setting them on fire. Good Lord, I cannot say it is not stupid as hell.

Well, since it was Liberals who invented this country, good luck in your new life in Pyonyang.
I hear the night sky is beautiful.

I would disagree on who it was that founded this nation, but it's a moot point. I'd much rather be in Tehran or Rihyad.

Than why don't you just go? or are you just drunk and rambling right now?

Unfortunately none of the countries I'd choose is currently accepting new citizens from the United States unless you are either Muslem and/or Rich; neither of which I am.

I've never had a drink of alcohol in my life. Nor do I smoke or do drugs; thank you very much.

Yes.
Sounds like it.
Good thing the President proposed a tax break for working families.
Such as...health insurance? What do you expect...the rest of the world to pay your bills?
Now you're just being silly (not to mention illiterate)...talk to OBL about it; oh wait...you can't.

Poor as hell? Not really...hell "we" had an award celebration last night from what I heard...."we" had one a few weeks back and "we" will have another one on the 22nd. Hardly "poor as hell"

That is because you do not listen....but don't let facts stand in the way of your demagoguery.

Must be more evidence of that "happy" life you say you lead.
Not going line item candy, what are you going to pay for? I have not been to a quack in 25 years, 49 years old , if I need stiches to sew up a wound I will do it my self , fishing wire and super glue works fine candy, tuff as they come.

I love my middle class life in South Carolina
Leave me the hell alone for Trying to tax me to death for the freeloaders on society

Fishing wire and super glue....alrighty.
Why would I lie? Pulled one of my back tooth out, that hurted for a year with my leather man multi tool and vodka,I cant remember when i last took a asprin.
How many tooths do you have left?

Send in 500,000 US troops wipe the mother fucking scum off the planet

I will sign up as long as they raise the recrument age to 50
It always annoyed me that chickenhawks were wanting us to get in more and more wars while they sat in their easy chairs, as if we troops never got tired or worn out, and were in infinite supply.

Are you willing to run the debt up another trillion dollars?
Raise the age to 50 and I will sign up for the army

Pussy
No one is stopping you from going mercenary.

Yes.
Sounds like it.
Good thing the President proposed a tax break for working families.
Such as...health insurance? What do you expect...the rest of the world to pay your bills?
Now you're just being silly (not to mention illiterate)...talk to OBL about it; oh wait...you can't.

Poor as hell? Not really...hell "we" had an award celebration last night from what I heard...."we" had one a few weeks back and "we" will have another one on the 22nd. Hardly "poor as hell"

That is because you do not listen....but don't let facts stand in the way of your demagoguery.

Must be more evidence of that "happy" life you say you lead.
Not going line item candy, what are you going to pay for? I have not been to a quack in 25 years, 49 years old , if I need stiches to sew up a wound I will do it my self , fishing wire and super glue works fine candy, tuff as they come.

I love my middle class life in South Carolina
Leave me the hell alone for Trying to tax me to death for the freeloaders on society

Fishing wire and super glue....alrighty.
Why would I lie? Pulled one of my back tooth out, that hurted for a year with my leather man multi tool and vodka,I cant remember when i last took a asprin.
How many tooths do you have left?

Send in 500,000 US troops wipe the mother fucking scum off the planet

I will sign up as long as they raise the recrument age to 50
It always annoyed me that chickenhawks were wanting us to get in more and more wars while they sat in their easy chairs, as if we troops never got tired or worn out, and were in infinite supply.

Are you willing to run the debt up another trillion dollars?
Raise the age to 50 and I will sign up for the army

Pussy

For some girl you've never met who went over there voluntarily and is now dead? Wow, that's a pretty dumb idea.

Forum List

Back