🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kayla Mueller - Volunteer for Death?

Fucking sociopath.

Yep lets call me out, but not those who commit these sick acts. I don't debate with people who only possess a brain stem.

Kayla Mueller put her life on the line to help those who need help.
You? Sat on your ass on the internet and posted horseshit about her. Who does that help?

Guess where that puts you compared to her.

People like you make me want to puke my guts out. Fucking wanker.

I know exactly where that puts me! Alive! Have a good day.

Exactly what I'm saying -- "I got mine". It's all about Numero Uno. Parasite.

How communist of you....
No -- how self-centred of that parasite.

You like parasites do ya?

I don't. Humans are a social animal. We work together. Assholes like this who curl up in a fetal position and lash out at others who put their own life on the line from the safety of an internet keyboard are rhetorical welfare queens. They are cowards, pissants, sociopaths and several other adjectives that haven't been invented yet. Fuck them.

Last edited:

Horrible, and I feel for her family.

That said, let's remember, the Crusades 'n stuff.

Explain this comment.
You can't figure it out?

Explain this comment.
You can't figure it out?

So I am to assume, that you are a brain dead idiot who doesn't realize what the crusades were all about?

And that is 400 years of muslim rape, murder, conquer. Basically what they have always done, and continue to do. Being ignorant of history is not an excuse any longer. Information is readily available.

Relax dude, Mac is being sarcastic. It all has to do with Obama's ridiculous prayer breakfast speech.

She's probably been dead for months.

There is no way to know with these troglodytes. They use every situation for their own gain, until they lose that leverage. She may not even be dead, like I said, you just never know what their angle is.

Last edited:
My prayers go out to her family and friends. Regardless of political affiliation the loss of one who cares for the health and welfare of another is tragic.
The actual cause of her death may never be known, however her choice to venture into harms way contributed to the outcome.

Explain this comment.
You can't figure it out?

Explain this comment.
You can't figure it out?

So I am to assume, that you are a brain dead idiot who doesn't realize what the crusades were all about?

And that is 400 years of muslim rape, murder, conquer. Basically what they have always done, and continue to do. Being ignorant of history is not an excuse any longer. Information is readily available.

Relax dude, Mac is being sarcastic. It all has to do with Obama's ridiculous prayer breakfast speech.
No to mention a ton of posts on USMB...

Yep lets call me out, but not those who commit these sick acts. I don't debate with people who only possess a brain stem.

You? Sat on your ass on the internet and posted horseshit about her. Who does that help?

How communist of you....

I dont think you know what that word means.
Paying into the system = Not a parasite.
Taking from the system without paying = Parasite.
Clear things up for ya..?

I was relaxed, it is why I asked for him to explain what he meant. Ha

I guess he figured he has lots of posts, so he is more important than me, and doesn't have to give an answer.

Last edited:
Her Syrian boyfriend likely sold her. They were captured together but he was released right away.

As someone posted before, we should ban travel to turd world shitholes and warn U.S. Citizens that they are on their own if they get kidnapped by filthy diaperheads. Why would anyone want to help those subhumans? They want to live like animals.

How communist of you....

I dont think you know what that word means.
Paying into the system = Not a parasite.
Taking from the system without paying = Parasite.
Clear things up for ya..?

No one "pays" to post these words. Breaking news.
Kayla Mueller did "pay" with her life. Parasite boy is engaging in nothing more noble that shooting the wounded. She went to help people; he sits on his ass and puts her down for that noble service.

She contributed her greatest asset to humanity; he contributed absolute squat.

Now that's what I call a parasite.

As someone posted before, we should ban travel to turd world shitholes and warn U.S. Citizens that they are on their own if they get kidnapped by filthy diaperheads. Why would anyone want to help those subhumans? They want to live like animals.

I guarantee I will never get killed in a troglodyte shithole.

She was only 26 years old you fucking fruit loop liberals

She was a American

It's time to kill

Quit hiding behind your god damn pussy ass president and your weed/ play stations and x boxs you pussy ass children

Time to kill
I've known this young lady's mother for over 50 years. And her mother's family. They lived across the street. I grew up with Kayla's mother, aunts, uncle, grandparents. I'm heartbroken for them and beside myself at the moment.

Yet I think you are off your fucking rocker.

She was only 26 years old you fucking fruit loop liberals

She was a American

It's time to kill

Quit hiding behind your god damn pussy ass president and your weed/ play stations and x boxs you pussy ass children

Time to kill
She shouldn't have gone to a war zone...shit happens.
Why not just authorize military contractors to go overseas and deal with this shit...that way we don't have to worry about young men and women who just wanted to do their 4 years and earn some money for college or earn a skill...being used as cannon fodder.

Obviously, you don't know what the US is already doing.

Educate yourself.
Air strikes and special forces "advisers"

Why not just authorize military contractors to go overseas and deal with this shit...that way we don't have to worry about young men and women who just wanted to do their 4 years and earn some money for college or earn a skill...being used as cannon fodder.
or just send the WWE, they can shout their whey to victory....

Forum List

Back