Kayla Mueller - Volunteer for Death?

As someone posted before, we should ban travel to turd world shitholes and warn U.S. Citizens that they are on their own if they get kidnapped by filthy diaperheads. Why would anyone want to help those subhumans? They want to live like animals.

I guarantee I will never get killed in a troglodyte shithole.

Of course you won't. You're a pissant who hides behind the internet.

Horrible, and I feel for her family.

That said, let's remember, the Crusades 'n stuff.

Explain this comment.
You can't figure it out?

Horrible, and I feel for her family.

That said, let's remember, the Crusades 'n stuff.

Explain this comment.
You can't figure it out?

So I am to assume, that you are a brain dead idiot who doesn't realize what the crusades were all about?

And that is 400 years of muslim rape, murder, conquer. Basically what they have always done, and continue to do. Being ignorant of history is not an excuse any longer. Information is readily available.

Relax dude, Mac is being sarcastic. It all has to do with Obama's ridiculous prayer breakfast speech.
No to mention a ton of posts on USMB...

Yep, hundreds in fact.

RIP, Jessica.

With the news we know that Boehenr and and Netanyahu will go golfing and probably point out: she had it coming

"It's time to kill or lead," says the poster that's retired, on disability, and drawing medicaid/medicare.

I have some sympathy for the parents and family of this young woman, but very little for her. She CHOSE to leave this country and go into a war zone. Bad things happen in war zones. Especially to people who are from countries that none of the factions in that war like. She chose to juggle the proverbial hand grenade and it went off.

As someone posted before, we should ban travel to turd world shitholes and warn U.S. Citizens that they are on their own if they get kidnapped by filthy diaperheads. Why would anyone want to help those subhumans? They want to live like animals.

I guarantee I will never get killed in a troglodyte shithole.

Of course you won't. You're a pissant who hides behind the internet.

You don't know anything about what I have done, so fuck off.

The aid worker did a very brave thing. She knew there was a risk she would be captured and killed, and yet she still felt strongly enough about helping those in need in that stricken country to take that personal risk. She went into the jaws of the beast to help others in peril.

She is heroic.

But her taking that risk is not the basis for another war.

I know exactly where that puts me! Alive! Have a good day.

Exactly what I'm saying -- "I got mine". It's all about Numero Uno. Parasite.

How communist of you....
No -- how self-centred of that parasite.

You like parasites do ya?

I dont think you know what that word means.
Paying into the system = Not a parasite.
Taking from the system without paying = Parasite.
Clear things up for ya..?

No one "pays" to post these words. Breaking news.
Kayla Mueller did "pay" with her life. Parasite boy is engaging in nothing more noble that shooting the wounded. She went to help people; he sits on his ass and puts her down for that noble service.

She contributed her greatest asset to humanity; he contributed absolute squat.

Now that's what I call a parasite.

So when do you leave for Iraq?

I know her family and I met her in '08 and I think at this point it's moot as to why she traveled where she did.
Show some respect and compassion. The family is living in a hell.
But ANYBODY that travels to that part of the world when they do NOT have to, is taking their very life in their hands. I'm a chickenshit...I wouldn't do it nor let my 25 year old daughter do it.

What could we really do to stop our kids from doing shit we don't want? Mine is too young to have to worry about. But yours is her own woman at 25.

if the girl knew asshats like bear were foaming at the mouth, I can only imagine how ashamed she would be.

How communist of you....

Kayla Mueller did "pay" with her life. Parasite boy is engaging in nothing more noble that shooting the wounded. She went to help people; he sits on his ass and puts her down for that noble service.

He's just all talk................

How communist of you....

I'm not the parasite putting others down for their sacrifice from behind a keyoard, am I?
The question should be -- when is Internet Tough Guy Parasite going?

Exactly-- he ain't. Just sits on his ass and criticizes those who do. What balls that takes.

Last edited:
Stop going to countries where you know they hate Americans. I think she's dead. What do you think?

Terrorists with the Islamic State, who routinely release graphic videos of their victims’ corpses, did not include any photographic evidence of Mueller’s death, and US authorities have yet to authenticate their claims. The source of the message appears to be authentic, because it was posted to a radical website that ISIS routinely uses to spread propaganda.

The Phantom Diaries Volunteer for Death

Honestly there are enough people in the US who need help, I don't know why an American would venture thousands of miles into a country that hates them during a civil war to try and help.

How communist of you....

I'm not the parasite putting others down for their sacrifice from behind a keyoard, am I?
Dumbass.

Cant say for sure as I'm not familiar with keyoards.

The war's already on. Personally I think Obama's doing the right thing with no combat troops. Not that it's politically expedient so much as that Isis is loosing, and after 12 plus years of Iraq and Afghan, the army needs some time.

Forum List

Back