🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kayla Mueller - Volunteer for Death?

Stop going to countries where you know they hate Americans. I think she's dead. What do you think?

Terrorists with the Islamic State, who routinely release graphic videos of their victims’ corpses, did not include any photographic evidence of Mueller’s death, and US authorities have yet to authenticate their claims. The source of the message appears to be authentic, because it was posted to a radical website that ISIS routinely uses to spread propaganda.

The Phantom Diaries Volunteer for Death
She's dead. She was only of value to them when she was alive.
You are just about the least compassionate, most obnoxious piece of shit I have ever had the misfortune of knowing. Go the fuck away!

Last edited:
Stop going to countries where you know they hate Americans. I think she's dead. What do you think?

Terrorists with the Islamic State, who routinely release graphic videos of their victims’ corpses, did not include any photographic evidence of Mueller’s death, and US authorities have yet to authenticate their claims. The source of the message appears to be authentic, because it was posted to a radical website that ISIS routinely uses to spread propaganda.

The Phantom Diaries Volunteer for Death
She's dead. She was only of value to them when she was alive.
You are just about the least compassionate, most obnoxious piece of shit I have ever has the misfortune of knowing. Go the fuck away!
I agree...but that only acknowledges his goal in life.

How do we know for sure? have we seen a body or any kind of confirmation or are we taking the word of ISIS?

Are you saying ISIS has issued a statement?

If so, please post a link.

Well since ISIS are the ones holding her, wouldn't they have to confirm life or death?
They already have.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Well is there any proof? I'm sorry to be skeptical but wer talking about a group who killed the Jordanian pilot 6 weeks ago and didn't release proof of his death until last weekend, and they also had negociations going with Jordan to release him, the whole time he was dead.

Well, without having been in the room at the same time, I cannot say 100% for sure...

That is a truly fucked up response. Rrrighties rrrrrreally are total nutcases. They only value another human life if that person kotows to their fascism. Damn. No humanity left in Righties these days.

Humanity is for human beings. Human beings are Conservative by nature. Therefore, liberals are not human beings by nature and do not need to be treated with any level of humanity.

Ahhh, I see you just finished reading "Fascism for Dummies, Part I"

Maybe he'll finally approve air and drone strikes
This sure makes me mad as hell. She was so young. So pretty. So... American. :salute: The bastards who did this should get everything we got. I know many feel as I do when I say we should go all in. They will pay dearly for what they did to Jessica Lynch. (Oops. Well it worked well last time. :eusa_shhh:)

Avenge Kayla Mueller!!!
220px-Jessica_Lynch_at_Walter_Reed_Army_Medical_Center_2004.jpg

Er, I mean
KaylaMuellerKilled.jpg

Maybe he'll finally approve air and drone strikes
This sure makes me mad as hell. She was so young. So pretty. So... American. :salute: The bastards who did this should get everything we got. I know many feel as I do when I say we should go all in. They will pay dearly for what they did to Jessica Lynch. (Oops. Well it worked well last time. :eusa_shhh:)

I have a difficult time feeling sorry for the person who would go to that part of the country with everything that is going on. Also, troops had made several rescue attempts, risking their OWN butts for someone who went there voluntarily.

I think that if you go there voluntarily, you are on your own. Don't expect anyone to come rescue you or to take vengeance for you either.

It reminds me of the case here in Washington. A local yokel college chick decided to go to Israel and stand up for the Palestinians and stood in the way of a giant loader tearing down the houses. It didn't work out so well. It's sad but you gotta teach your children some basic survival tools, avoiding war zones is right up there unless you are in the military with the support of the military.

It reminds me of the case here in Washington. A local yokel college chick decided to go to Israel and stand up for the Palestinians and stood in the way of a giant loader tearing down the houses. It didn't work out so well. It's sad but you gotta teach your children some basic survival tools, avoiding war zones is right up there unless you are in the military with the support of the military.
Yeah, I actually remember posting about that. I was on the other side at the time. Seems like decades ago.

Search for 'mueller bride' (unquoted) sorted by date gives this return:
  1. Log InRegister
    CBS Local-2 minutes ago
    Mueller was captured in August 2013, but her captivity had largely been kept ... that the U.S. intelligence community believes that Mueller was given as a bride to ...

2. This Morning from CBS News, Feb. 11, 2015
    CBS News-9 minutes ago
    Mueller's captivity. Sources tell CBS News there is a belief in the U.S. intelligence community that ISIS hostage Kayla Mueller was given as a bride to an ISIS ...

3. US believes hostage was given to ISIS fighter as bride
    CBS News-55 minutes ago
    The U.S. intelligence community believes that American hostage Kayla Mueller was given as a bride to a fighter with the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, or ISIS, ...

4. CBS News

Kayla Mueller: New Details Emerge About Slain ISIS Hostage
    ABC News-5 hours ago
    Kayla Mueller: New Details Emerge About Slain ISIS Hostage. More. The White House confirmed the American aid worker's death, as her family plans to honor ...

5. American ISIS hostage Kayla Mueller dead in Syria, family says
    Diplomat News Network-6 hours ago
    Kayla Mueller, with her dog, wrote about her captivity in a letter her family made public Tuesday. Washington .... She may have been an unwilling bride of ISIS.

6. Was Kayla Mueller an ISIS bride?
    NEWS.com.au-8 hours ago
    COUNTER-TERRORISM officials believe an American aid worker kidnapped by Islamic State militants in August 2013 may have been married off to an ISIS ...

7. Kayla Jean Mueller was forced to marry ISIS leader: report
    New York Daily News-9 hours ago
    She may have been an unwilling bride of ISIS. Kayla Jean Mueller, the Arizona aid worker whose death was confirmed Tuesday, was “given” to an Islamic State ...

Now the odd thing is the story first shows up nine hours ago on New York Daily News. Who the heck is New York Daily News? They claim it was reported to ABC News. hhmmm....

Last edited:
perhaps timmy treadwell syndrome

he thought he could be friends with the grizzly bears
So just before midnight on the day before Obama asks Congress to be able to put troops anywhere on the planet some two-bit news agency breaks the news Mueller was sold as a bride is pure just kinda happenstance.

So she was married off to an ISIS fighter? theres alot here we are not hearing.

It's totally plausible. In fact, I am quite sure that is probably what happened. She was more than likely raped and murdered long before they reported her as being dead. She was an attractive WOMAN. Any woman who would go to that part of the world, after KNOWING what happens to women over there and HOW they are treated, has got to be dumb. I don't care if she wanted to "help." People need to start using their brains. Stay out of places like that. Let their OWN people help them. That place is a hell hole, and there are plenty of other people around the world who are not living in war zones that also need help.

So she was married off to an ISIS fighter? theres alot here we are not hearing.

It's totally plausible. In fact, I am quite sure that is probably what happened. She was more than likely raped and murdered long before they reported her as being dead. She was an attractive WOMAN. Any woman who would go to that part of the world, after KNOWING what happens to women over there and HOW they are treated, has got to be dumb. I don't care if she wanted to "help." People need to start using their brains. Stay out of places like that. Let their OWN people help them. That place is a hell hole, and there are plenty of other people around the world who are not living in war zones that also need help.

There are plenty of people here in the US that need help, I just don't see this need Americans feel to go halfway across the world to help people that hate them in third world shit holes. Also I am willing to bet she was raped ALOT before she was killed by a whole bunch of ISIS members, these men rarely get to see white western women like her so I bet it wasn't good.

Forum List

Back