Kayne West Qualifies for Virginia Ballot

The only people giddy about Kayne being on the ballot are the same folks who keep telling us that Trump is going to win in a landslide......if that is the case, who gives a fuk...

But the truth is, Trump won the electoral college by 80K votes across three states -- at this point, I don't see Kanye getting that many votes in 22 combined states, let alone 3....
Ross Perot got zero electoral votes, so what’s your point again?
Let me see if I can explain it to you in moron...

In Colorado......
Clinton won with 629K votes....
Bush had 562K votes.....
Perot had 366K votes......

The majority of those 366K votes most likely would have went to Bush if Perot wasn't in the race.....that is called an election swing....

what Kanye is doing is called catering to the vanity project of a narcissist....and we already have that with Trump....so Kayne won't be swinging any states....

The GOP are sure working hard to make him a factor in the election -- which is NOT what you do if you are confident your candidate will win in a landslide..
Blacks will flock to West, that’ll show Trump!

Dumbass.

No they won't. No self-respecting black person would vote for a bipolar lunatic.

The only people giddy about Kayne being on the ballot are the same folks who keep telling us that Trump is going to win in a landslide......if that is the case, who gives a fuk...

But the truth is, Trump won the electoral college by 80K votes across three states -- at this point, I don't see Kanye getting that many votes in 22 combined states, let alone 3....

In Colorado......
Bush had 562K votes.....

The majority of those 366K votes most likely would have went to Bush if Perot wasn't in the race.....that is called an election swing....

what Kanye is doing is called catering to the vanity project of a narcissist....and we already have that with Trump....so Kayne won't be swinging any states....

The GOP are sure working hard to make him a factor in the election -- which is NOT what you do if you are confident your candidate will win in a landslide..

Dumbass.

No they won't. No self-respecting black person would vote for a bipolar lunatic.
They voted for Obama.

In Colorado......
Bush had 562K votes.....

Dumbass.

They voted for Obama.

Now you're comparing Kanye to Obama? :auiqs.jpg:

In Colorado......
Bush had 562K votes.....

Dumbass.

They voted for Obama.

This is why I seldom have actual discussions with Trump voters...they let you know from the jump they are full of shit....

Half of their entertainment is them watching you attempt to have a rational debate with them.....when they are fully committed to being irrational

In Colorado......
Bush had 562K votes.....

Dumbass.

They voted for Obama.

This is why I seldom have actual discussions with Trump voters...they let you know from the jump they are full of shit....

Half of their entertainment is them watching you attempt to have a rational debate with them.....when they are fully committed to being irrational
Hilarious. From the Leftards who said there were no riots, then they were peaceful riots, now it’s Trump creating the riots.
I’m going to save your post for November 4.

In Colorado......
Bush had 562K votes.....

Dumbass.

They voted for Obama.

Hilarious. From the Leftards who said there were no riots, then they were peaceful riots, now it’s Trump creating the riots.
I’m going to save your post for November 4.
I said there were at least 15 riots and by the summer that would be down to zero....I was wrong....however, 185K people didn't die from it....

So you run with that

So, you are fine with it then, right?

I am fine with supposedly confident Trump sycophants being giddy about getting Kanye on the ballot because of how confident they are......

Most confident candidates do shit like that.......in your delusional world

I am fine with supposedly confident Trump sycophants being giddy about getting Kanye on the ballot because of how confident they are......

1. Kanye can't hurt Trump, he's a young democrat magnet.
2. The election will be close in swing states, like in 2016
3. Kanye polls at about 2%, so far.
4. Delusional is what Biden is, and what Biden supporters are, we will see that in the debates.

He’s now on a number of key swing state ballots.

Sorry Joe.

Oklahoma
Arkansas
Vermont
West Virginia
Colorado
Iowa
Utah
Minnesota
Tennessee
Virginia

Kanye is not going to be a factor in this election anymore than Egg McMuffin was in 2016.

You write it off quickly, but he could draw a lot of black votes who are disillusioned by Democrats allowing them to be murdered by cops protected by their union contracts and unchecked inner city violence

LOL, schmuck. That's why Democrats got the Green party off Montana's ballot? You're such a liar, Democrats do that all the time. You blasted Nader every time he ran, Jill Stein. That you don't do this is hysterical crap

1. Kanye can't hurt Trump, he's a young democrat magnet.
2. The election will be close in swing states, like in 2016
3. Kanye polls at about 2%, so far.
4. Delusional is what Biden is, and what Biden supporters are, we will see that in the debates.
Yep. Kayne will be sucking away black votes like Harris going for a job promotion.

He may be polling at 2% now when a novelty actually has some pull.

Come election time he will not even get 0.2%. West is nothing more than a media distraction at this point not really worth even 15 min in the spotlight let alone serious consideration as to how it will effect the outcome.

I'm not confident, nor giddy.

Are you fine with West being on the ballot(s)?

In Colorado......
Bush had 562K votes.....

Dumbass.

Only the ones who would vote for Trumpybear.

He’s now on a number of key swing state ballots.

Sorry Joe.

Oklahoma
Arkansas
Vermont
West Virginia
Colorado
Iowa
Utah
Minnesota
Tennessee
Virginia

He's off to a great start but maybe more of a threat to Trump than Biden:

The world may be long familiar with rap superstar Kanye West, but not many know his vice presidential running mate, Michelle Tidball.
  • Tidball is a 57-year-old spiritual coach who, like West, lives on a ranch in Cody, Wyoming, and has a deep religious background.
  • Since she was tapped as the billionaire sneaker mogul’s VP pick, multiple pages from Tidball’s website for her nonprofit Bible study program, called Abundant Ministries, have been taken down.
  • The only known degree she has, however, is a bachelor’s in psychology from the University of Wyoming in 2003,
  • Tidball has not publicly discussed having any other careers, though The New Yorker reports that she also works in a dental office
  • In 2016, Keller and Tidball ran a youth group together, where Tidball described herself as an “online prophet.”
  • Tidball has an active, albeit unpopular Twitter page. She has retweeted 18 campaign announcements to her 369 followers since her page became active, though she has not personally tweeted anything.

Come election time he will not even get 0.2%. West is nothing more than a media distraction at this point not really worth even 15 min in the spotlight let alone serious consideration as to how it will effect the outcome.
Live by the polls...die by the polls...2% is 2% is 2%...

Live by the polls...die by the polls...2% is 2% is 2%...
More accurately 2% today is 2% today. It may or may not have anything whatsoever to do with tomorrow.

"In late September 2016, Johnson's support was placed at 8.6% by the RealClearPolitics average of presidential polls and at 7.9% by the FiveThirtyEight polls-only forecasting model.[70] Johnson's highest polling nationally to date has been 13 percent against Clinton and Trump.[71] "

And how much did Johnson get in the actual election? About 1%

So, again and backed with reality, 2% of the polling today does not mean West has a snowballs chance in hell of actually effecting the election itself.

Forum List

Back