Kean University graduate tweets threats to "kill all black students at the school

thereisnospoon

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2010
mid south
The person responsible for the threats caused the school ot be shut down and cost hundreds of hours of police time......The threats were to be found without merit.....
Twitter threats to black Kean students made by black alum, police say
The irony here is the former student responsible is BLACK and an activist who participated a campus protest right after sending the threats.....
Does anyone see what's going on here?....These people are so desperate to be members of the "victim class" they have to create their own crises.
I can imagine the first reaction of the other black students was " those white devils are at it again"....

Anybody wonder why it didn't get much play in the mainstream media? I bet the "college graduate" didn't even know that a tweet could be traced.

These types of events are a hate crime in and of themself and should be prosecuted

The person responsible for the threats caused the school ot be shut down and cost hundreds of hours of police time......The threats were to be found without merit.....
Twitter threats to black Kean students made by black alum, police say
The irony here is the former student responsible is BLACK and an activist who participated a campus protest right after sending the threats.....
Does anyone see what's going on here?....These people are so desperate to be members of the "victim class" they have to create their own crises.
I can imagine the first reaction of the other black students was " those white devils are at it again"....
Perhaps this is rehearsal practice for "Obama's Revolution."

Forum List

Back