Keep a Word Delete a Word 2.0

Wide Open

23871945-child-wearing-blue-sweater-making-funny-face-holding-his-eyes-wide-open-on-white-background.jpg

Hey guys. Just a little personal news I want to share: I went to Paris for Christmas this year with my sweetie and he proposed in a little café on Christmas day evening. We are getting married this summer at the Coast. :) We reconnected after not seeing each other for 32 years. It's a miracle. We've been together now for 1 1/2 years. We met and dated for the first time 48 years ago! And re-met 11 years later, and dated for a while. Then lost touch for 32 years.

Hey guys. Just a little personal news I want to share: I went to Paris for Christmas this year with my sweetie and he proposed in a little café on Christmas day evening. We are getting married this summer at the Coast. :) We reconnected after not seeing each other for 32 years. It's a miracle. We've been together now for 1 1/2 years. We met and dated for the first time 48 years ago! And re-met 11 years later, and dated for a while. Then lost touch for 32 years.

CONGRATS!!!!!! i remember you telling us when you reconnected. it's like my brother-in-law who reconnected with a childhood friend after several years & a couple of ended marriages. they knew each other going back to kindergarten & have been a couple now for a few years & have committed themselves to each other forever.

Forum List

Back