Keep This Guy Away From the White House

The stuff of a cultist.

Just one fact:

First off, let me commend you for using a source which will pass a fact check. But I question whether you read the article, since it was a report on the geopolitical problems currently affecting the global supply chain and not once did they blame the political leaders in the consumer countries for the issue.

Rather the report is a warning to prepare yourself for the coming cycle because nothing is certain or can be predicted for this year, except more of the same. Suppliers are currently formulating Plan B, which appears to be moving low end manufacturing back to North America. That will take time, especially given labour shortages in both Canada and the USA.

Biden isn't responsible for this.

First off, let me commend you for using a source which will pass a fact check. But I question whether you read the article, since it was a report on the geopolitical problems currently affecting the global supply chain and not once did they blame the political leaders in the consumer countries for the issue.

Rather the report is a warning to prepare yourself for the coming cycle because nothing is certain or can be predicted for this year, except more of the same. Suppliers are currently formulating Plan B, which appears to be moving low end manufacturing back to North America. That will take time, especially given labour shortages in both Canada and the USA.

He never is.

Nope.
RW media and politicians create these narratives.

Nope.

All of the crime in blue cities isn't an idea. It's a reality.

So the leading candidate for the Republican Party's Presidential nomination is going full on fascist out in the open and no one in the party is concerned????? That statement was utterly un-American.

So the leading candidate for the Republican Party's Presidential nomination is going full on fascist out in the open and no one in the party is concerned????? That statement was utterly un-American.
"You look at any democrat-run state, and it's just not the same. It does not work. You look at these cities, our great cities. New York City is a crime den. Chicago is a crime den. You look at these great cities, Los Angeles, San Francisco you look at what's happening to our country. We cannot let it happen any longer,"

What part of this do you disagree with?

Damn…I’ll take the “not a president” guy all day every day over the almost dead dude…..wouldn’t you?
Tax rates were low, the treasury was hauling in record amounts, fuel was $2.40, interest rates were low, home values were high, food was cheap, wages were rising, more dark people were working than ever before, foreign adversaries were held in-check, the people of Ukraine were safe, there was peace in the middle east, wetbacks were shut-down at our southern border, we were leveraging China on trade, the corrupt media / social media was being exposed, corrupt prosecutors and the like in dangerous blue shitholes were under the spotlight, establishment D.C. filth were shitting their pants…..the list goes on and on.
Gaslighting. None of that is true.

"You look at any democrat-run state, and it's just not the same. It does not work. You look at these cities, our great cities. New York City is a crime den. Chicago is a crime den. You look at these great cities, Los Angeles, San Francisco you look at what's happening to our country. We cannot let it happen any longer,"

What part of this do you disagree with?
All of it. All of those major cities have crime rates well below the 1990's and Chicago's has come way down just not as much as LA or NYC. Anyone scared of a US city is a pussy and wouldnt last 5 seconds in one of them in1992 under Bush.

How does this mean the crime rates there are not, presently, too high?

695 murders in Chicago, 2022, is not too many?
The quote was look at any Democrat city. Almost all all cities have a crime rate about half of the 1990's . And blues states are leading the way in safety.

1678911062195.png

In the major cities Chicago is an outlier and still isnt as dangerous as 1990s. LA and NYC are doing very well.

Chicago-homicide-rates-diverged-from-those-in-New-York-LA.png

The quote was look at any Democrat city. Almost all all cities have a crime rate about half of the 1990's
It's almost as of you didn't read my post - because you could not have avoided it any better had you tried.

Again:
- How does this mean the crime rates there are not, presently, too high?
- 695 murders in Chicago, 2022, is not too many?

It's almost as of you didn't read my post - because you could not have avoided it any better had you tried.

Again:
- How does this mean the crime rates there are not, presently, too high?
- 695 murders in Chicago, 2022, is not too many?
How about this... simple question... scroll up and copy and paste my quote were I said Chicago's murder rate was not too high.

Forum List

Back