Keep This Guy Away From the White House

I opposed the election of Potato.

Two party’s isn’t a delirium just because you happen to dislike it.
Agreed. Partisan delirium is a by-product of the "two-party system", or rather the presumption that Ds and Rs are the only option. They willing limit themselves to whatever the parties serve up - no matter how stanky it gets.

Agreed. Partisan delirium is a by-product of the "two-party system", or rather the presumption that Ds and Rs are the only option. They willing limit themselves to whatever the parties serve up - no matter how stanky it gets.
I have long since determined that it is insane to vote for any Democrap.

Some Republicans are weak ass options. But still, better than the alternative.

The problem isn’t the 2 Party system.

The real problem is how the politicians perform their tasks.

I have long since determined that it is insane to vote for any Democrap.

Some Republicans are weak ass options. But still, better than the alternative.
"the alternative". Thats what I'm talking about. You can vote for whoever you want. But you fall for the lesser-of-two-evils scam and do as you're told.

Seriously - if Biden and Trump are the best we can do, why bother?

"the alternative". Thats what I'm talking about. You can vote for whoever you want. But you fall for the lesser-of-two-evils scam and do as you're told.

Seriously - if Biden and Trump are the best we can do, why bother?
We bother because Potato is a disaster. Trump wasn’t. And he is a clearly superior candidate.

Nope. We can all vote for Trump or even DeSantis or for Haley. The he GOP has a good bench.

The Dims have no bench.
Well, I'm sorry. But if those cranks are the best we can do - we should just lobby to have Putin take over.

No. You as a person are sorry. More pathetic than just sorry.
Whatever. Insult away. I can't care. But it does bother me that you, and nearly every other nitwit motherfucker in the country, are essentially brainwashed to play the two-party game. Even if it buries us.

Whatever. Insult away. I can't care. But it does bother me that you, and nearly every other nitwit motherfucker in the country, are essentially brainwashed to play the two-party game. Even if it buries us.
It bothers me that a nitwit motherfucker like you is so convinced of your position that you are blind to reality.

But, you do you.

"You look at any democrat-run state, and it's just not the same. It does not work. You look at these cities, our great cities. New York City is a crime den. Chicago is a crime den. You look at these great cities, Los Angeles, San Francisco you look at what's happening to our country. We cannot let it happen any longer,"

What part of this do you disagree with?
Every bit of it

Forum List

Back