Keep your promise....pack your bags

I bet i have posted this for every one of them. ;)

R.7d2909ac56035bfbc4fbb946452ea25e

No more of this half assed whining. Leave already....like ole Clint says....
"Make my day".....

They won't leave America.

They may take a vacation but none of them will leave permanently. They need America. Here they are given constant attention and worship and praise and that's what most celebrities live for is attention. They are attention whores and in another country they won't get as much of it.

That's why they said it to begin with is to get attention. They have no real balls to back up their "threats". They say it to get some cheap attention but when the time comes for them to leave they will pretend like they never said it, or they will say something like "I can't leave this country to be run by these people. I will stay and fight for us all!" And then slink away.

They are gutless cowards and liars.

This forum is becoming almost exclusively preoccupied with Kamalafear. That's a little premature so far.

For a confidence builder, see the piece by the 'body language' group of four who are showing the reasons why Trump will take her down in debates.

It was quite enlightening and added a lot to understanding Trump's style of keeping it on a 7th. grade level.

Really! They spend a lot of time explaining why that works so well.

And also fwiw, they show a piece with Kamala in big trouble on the 'been to the border' issue!

Manufactured trauma. No one will have to move because Donald has lost traction that the will not regain.

They won't leave America.

They may take a vacation but none of them will leave permanently. They need America. Here they are given constant attention and worship and praise and that's what most celebrities live for is attention. They are attention whores and in another country they won't get as much of it.

That's why they said it to begin with is to get attention. They have no real balls to back up their "threats". They say it to get some cheap attention but when the time comes for them to leave they will pretend like they never said it, or they will say something like "I can't leave this country to be run by these people. I will stay and fight for us all!" And then slink away.

They are gutless cowards and liars.
After the election, if it has the results they don't want.... I believe a band of self-empowered citizens should join together, round them up and kick their asses off the continent.

Forum List

Back