Keeping it alive...Cruz wins in Idaho

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Good for Ted, he's a scrapper, and a good challenger to President Trump!

TheHill ^ | 03/09/2016 | By Ben Kamisar and Jonathan Swan
Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz is projected to win the Idaho primary. NBC News called the race for Cruz just before midnight Eastern — less than an hour after polls closed in the state. Fox News called it moments later. The state’s result was in great doubt leading into Tuesday's primary because of a lack of polling in the state. Most pundits had shied away from making a prediction. The Texas senator was endorsed by Rep. Raul Labrador (R-Idaho), an influential member of the conservative House Freedom Caucus. Idaho awards 32 delegates on a proportional basis.

. . . if you believe that STATE press. Believe those polls aren't rigged do ya? Any exit polls to confirm that?

I'm glad to see it's not Rubio. When it comes to fighting for conservative values and loyalty to his beliefs, Cruz is perhaps the best.
Although I would be happier if Trump wins that state, lol.

I'm glad to see it's not Rubio. When it comes to fighting for conservative values and loyalty to his beliefs, Cruz is perhaps the best.
Trump will lose pretty much all of the west except Arkansas and Nevada.

What this says to me is that the Whiter a state is, the less likely the people within that state are to be pro-actively racially aware. Oklahoma, Kansas, Minnesota, Idaho... it's not a coincidence that these very White American states are not showing the same level of favouritism towards Trump as states like Michigan and the Deep South, which have been ravaged by nonWhites.

This is a trend that follows all throughout the Western World. It's why we only see the rise of far-right, anti-immigrant parties in places like Sweden and France after the immigrant wave has come and wrecked things. Because people lack the foresight to be able to understand the consequences of their political choices. If it's not having an immediate impact on their surroundings, they just don't care enough about it to do anything. Sad but true.

Trump will lose pretty much all of the west except Arkansas and Nevada.
Arkansas is the west?
Yep, kind of.

The "Southwest" is just as loose as the "Midwest" in its relation to the west.

I've never liked Rubio.

He's a front man.
I once liked him (especially before Trump entered the race). However, after he became desperate and destroyed his candidacy in the previous weeks, I have to say that he lost my sympathy. Now he's going down the tubes, and I no longer care...
How dare he act like Trump, lol!
Quite so, literally. His supporters don't like him doing that, Trump supporters hate him doing that, and now he suffers from his stupid decision. As a professional politician, his strategy is just so horrible.

I've never liked Rubio.

He's a front man.
I once liked him (especially before Trump entered the race). However, after he became desperate and destroyed his candidacy in the previous weeks, I have to say that he lost my sympathy. Now he's going down the tubes, and I no longer care...
Quite so, literally. His supporters don't like him doing that, Trump supporters hate him doing that, and now he suffers from his stupid decision. As a professional politician, his strategy is just so horrible.

Good for Ted, he's a scrapper, and a good challenger to President Trump!

TheHill ^ | 03/09/2016 | By Ben Kamisar and Jonathan Swan
Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz is projected to win the Idaho primary. NBC News called the race for Cruz just before midnight Eastern — less than an hour after polls closed in the state. Fox News called it moments later. The state’s result was in great doubt leading into Tuesday's primary because of a lack of polling in the state. Most pundits had shied away from making a prediction. The Texas senator was endorsed by Rep. Raul Labrador (R-Idaho), an influential member of the conservative House Freedom Caucus. Idaho awards 32 delegates on a proportional basis.

We'll see how happy you are with Cruz when the Big Money guys tell Rubio "Get lost son, we've sunk enough of our ill-gotten gains into your punk-ass" and get to Cruz as their new, last, Stop Trump Hope. The screws will really start to turn. And Rafael Edward Cruz is 5'8" of bad-to-the-bone Alberta Rattler born with a screwdriver in his hand. Trust me, I worked in Alberta for 10 yrs. and some of those prairie ratsnakes are downright scary.

I've never liked Rubio.

He's a front man.

Apparently you think that's a valid analogy... how sad...

I've never liked Rubio.

He's a front man.

Yes, it's sad because I'm right.

Yes, it's sad because I'm right.

It's sad because you don't realize that your analogy is nothing but a joke (although the video, by itself, is entertaining). I challenge you to articulate your argument, and you will see why you are wrong. Sometimes people become too arrogant to state their case -- they simply believe that they are right, and I hope that's not you.

This post seems to make you a Trump supporter. You support Trump who is the master at attacking his opponents with school yard insults. Yet you condem Rubio for sinking to Trumps level by doing the same. I love you, Trump. But I hate you Rubio because you have become like Trump.

This post seems to make you a Trump supporter. You support Trump who is the master at attacking his opponents with school yard insults. Yet you condem Rubio for sinking to Trumps level by doing the same. I love you, Trump. But I hate you Rubio because you have become like Trump.

I like Bernie Sanders....not because of his policies....but because he is honest.

Trump is somewhat honest....he calls it like he sees it. I don't care about manners....I care about good policy.

Rubio was never anything. He isn't exciting and it appears he is trying to morph to be something he isn't.....that is simply wrong in my book.

Oh, the irony! The only one not acting like Trump is Trump himself. He is the only candidate who honestly answers questions instead of making prepared speeches.

The fact that he is open to new information which could change his opinions is another of his positive attributes.

Forum List

Back