Keith Ellison (D. Minn.) says that women will die if Americans don’t vote Democrat

Keith isn't my favorite politician, what with him being a Berniebot and all - but he is correct.

Oh wow! I do love it when Progressives come out in open support of Keith Ellison! Life is good!

Would you kindly post some of his choice quotes as your signature? Please?

OMFG ROFL!!! Seriously? Seriously. I posted he isn't my favorite politician, and you took it to mean open support?! I'd love to see your college transcripts. :D

which party fights to reduce access to women's healthcare? birth control? mammograms?

sorry, I'm not with you on this one.

Neither. Your point being?

Wrong again, lol! Who fights to make sure Planned Parenthood stays open? Who fought successfully to get free birth control for women. Who constantly fights the R efforts to undo Roe v Wade?

You really need to open your eyes.

Keith isn't my favorite politician, what with him being a Berniebot and all - but he is correct.

Oh wow! I do love it when Progressives come out in open support of Keith Ellison! Life is good!

OMFG ROFL!!! Seriously? Seriously. I posted he isn't my favorite politician, and you took it to mean open support?! I'd love to see your college transcripts. :D

Your statement, not mine.

President Donald Trump is not my favorite politician but he is doing a fantastic job and I support all he has done for America.

Oh, that's right, he's not a politician as is Keith Ellison.

President Donald Trump is not my favorite politician but he is doing a fantastic job and I support all he has done for America.

You appear to be a ... oh what is that - right. Contortionist. Try saying what you mean, meaning what you say, and owning your own. It'll be a whole different world.

which party fights to reduce access to women's healthcare? birth control? mammograms?

Wrong again, lol! Who fights to make sure Planned Parenthood stays open? Who fought successfully to get free birth control for women. Who constantly fights the R efforts to undo Roe v Wade?

How does that protect women health?

You appear to be a ... oh what is that - right. Contortionist. Try saying what you mean, meaning what you say, and owning your own. It'll be a whole different world.
Yeah spew some more stupid about women

Planned Parenthood is an abortion provider and their most profitable service, they are also a retailer for fetus body parts.

With birth control costing less than $10.00 a month why would it need to be free?

Planned Parenthood is an abortion provider and their most profitable service, they are also a retailer for fetus body parts.

With birth control costing less than $10.00 a month why would it need to be free?

They don't even do mammograms.

Who fights to make sure Planned Parenthood stays open?

Democrats do using taxpayer money be they for or against the funding of PP.

Anytime we bring up or participate in the subject of welfare, the left is the first to lash out on what they call corporate welfare. What do you call subsidies for Planned Parenthood? Oh, but that kind of corporate welfare is okay. It kills tens of thousands of black babies.

Who fought successfully to get free birth control for women.

T'here is no "free" anything in this country. Nothing is free except to the person that doesn't pay for what they get. Somebody else has to pay their bill.

Who constantly fights the R efforts to undo Roe v Wade?

I don't know, who?

The only way you could possibly fight Roe vs Wade is to have the case heard by the Supreme Court. What Republican did that?

You should use this one :)

"If Hillary Clinton can't satisfy her husband what makes her think she can satisfy America?"

Twitter, 16/4/15

donald-trump-stormy-daniels.jpg

I posted he isn't my favorite politician, and you took it to mean open support?! I'd love to see your college transcripts.

And we always wanted to see DumBama's. Never happened.

by dumbam are you such a moron that you think Harvard put Barack Obama on the law review for no reason?

I love when stupid people like you pretend they know anything. and by the by, no one believes you have an education.

:cuckoo:

says misogynist trumptard.

So cute! When will you catch up with the FACTS?

Come on now, make up your mind! He can't be a womanizer and a misogynist.

Contractor-S.jpg

Yeah, he sure discriminates against women!

Trump Nominates First Black Woman To Serve As Marine Brigadier General
18768479_10155384354224265_8255133667434326501_o-320x150.jpg

HENRY RODGERS
Political Reporter
2:55 PM 04/12/2018

Trump Nominates First Black Woman To Serve As Marine Brigadier General

Last edited:
by dumbam are you such a moron that you think Harvard put Barack Obama on the law review for no reason?

I love when stupid people like you pretend they know anything. and by the by, no one believes you have an education.

Of course not. Harvard put him on the Law Review because he checked the box "Black".

As for education, is that the best you have? Are you still in your kindergarten playground?

Of course not. Harvard put him on the Law Review because he checked the box "Black".

As for education, is that the best you have? Are you still in your kindergarten playground?

you have to be in the top 10% of your lawschool class to be on law review. neither Harvard nor any other law school is going to mess with that.

but nice try bigot scum. it must really, really bother you that he's so much smarter than you.

Forum List

Back