Keith Olbermann: Far Below Mark Sanford

Philobeado

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2009
Gulf of Mexico Coast, Texas
Pretty much everyone is disgusted with Mark Sanford's appalling weakness and irresponsibility. But the disgraced governor has a long way to go before he hits bottom. At least Sanford was in love with his mistress, in contrast to Bill Clinton, who has always been known to chase anything in a skirt with no more affection than a dog smelling a bitch in heat. To get an idea of just how deep the bottom is, here's Keith Olbermann, smirking and snickering over heartfelt love letters as he reads Sanford's private emails on national television (no need to watch more than you can stomach):
Moonbattery: Keith Olbermann: Far Below Mark Sanford
For the first time ever, I agree with someone at Daily Kos:

Keith Olbermann, he who likes to give out the worst person in the world award, has just garnered the prize from me for the biggest piece of crap in the world. …
As I listened to him sarcastically reading the e-mails written between Sanford and his mistress, correspondence I sure they both believed would stay private, I kept imagining Olbermann as that pervert in a dirty movie studio choking his chicken underneath his trenchcoat. A couple of times I was certain he was going to ejaculate and his laugh became grotesque bordering on acrid. … Olbermann began his attack on the most vile and disgusting parts of this heartbreaking saga and it went downhill from there. There are four little boys who bear no responsibility for what happened and they have to go to school tomorrow and face their friends. … To see him do things that would brutalize this family and get apparent sexual pleasure out of it might have been one of the most disgusting things I have ever witnessed.
Being from the Daily Kos, this was of course interspersed with bizarrely incongruous digs at Rush Limbaugh and Dick Cheney.

What's this? It seems Olbermann has romantic issues too:

A brown-haired beauty who claims she had an unsatisfying one-night stand with Keith Olbermann is getting her sweet revenge — she's launched a blog to warn other women about the acerbic MSNBC commentator's boorish bedroom habits.
The bitter babe, who calls herself KarmaBites1, says she doesn't want others "to fall into the same trap … and I want him to feel some remorse for what he's done … He sets his mind on a woman, lures her in, and once he gets what he wants, he refuses to ever speak to them again. And I don't think he understands the damage he's caused."
A 30-something office worker of Caribbean descent, KarmaBites1 said she struck up an e-mail friendship with Olbermann, whom she admired, and agreed to fly to New York to meet him last May. She says he came to her hotel room and opened a bottle of Merlot which he "spilled all over." Then, when "sexual activity began [in] less than an hour," Olbermann had difficulty. "I pretended he knew what he was doing," the embittered blogger writes. "I adored the guy. I didn't want him to think he was a dud in bed," so she faked experiencing ecstasy.
Next, he piled on excuses as to why he had to leave. … Six days later, she claims, Olbermann e-mailed her to tell her never to contact him again.
Compared with Olbermann, Mark Sanford is a prince.

Pretty much everyone is disgusted with Mark Sanford's appalling weakness and irresponsibility. But the disgraced governor has a long way to go before he hits bottom. At least Sanford was in love with his mistress, in contrast to Bill Clinton, who has always been known to chase anything in a skirt with no more affection than a dog smelling a bitch in heat. To get an idea of just how deep the bottom is, here's Keith Olbermann, smirking and snickering over heartfelt love letters as he reads Sanford's private emails on national television (no need to watch more than you can stomach):

Keith Olbermann, he who likes to give out the worst person in the world award, has just garnered the prize from me for the biggest piece of crap in the world. …
As I listened to him sarcastically reading the e-mails written between Sanford and his mistress, correspondence I sure they both believed would stay private, I kept imagining Olbermann as that pervert in a dirty movie studio choking his chicken underneath his trenchcoat. A couple of times I was certain he was going to ejaculate and his laugh became grotesque bordering on acrid. … Olbermann began his attack on the most vile and disgusting parts of this heartbreaking saga and it went downhill from there. There are four little boys who bear no responsibility for what happened and they have to go to school tomorrow and face their friends. … To see him do things that would brutalize this family and get apparent sexual pleasure out of it might have been one of the most disgusting things I have ever witnessed.
Being from the Daily Kos, this was of course interspersed with bizarrely incongruous digs at Rush Limbaugh and Dick Cheney.

A brown-haired beauty who claims she had an unsatisfying one-night stand with Keith Olbermann is getting her sweet revenge — she's launched a blog to warn other women about the acerbic MSNBC commentator's boorish bedroom habits.
The bitter babe, who calls herself KarmaBites1, says she doesn't want others "to fall into the same trap … and I want him to feel some remorse for what he's done … He sets his mind on a woman, lures her in, and once he gets what he wants, he refuses to ever speak to them again. And I don't think he understands the damage he's caused."
A 30-something office worker of Caribbean descent, KarmaBites1 said she struck up an e-mail friendship with Olbermann, whom she admired, and agreed to fly to New York to meet him last May. She says he came to her hotel room and opened a bottle of Merlot which he "spilled all over." Then, when "sexual activity began [in] less than an hour," Olbermann had difficulty. "I pretended he knew what he was doing," the embittered blogger writes. "I adored the guy. I didn't want him to think he was a dud in bed," so she faked experiencing ecstasy.
Next, he piled on excuses as to why he had to leave. … Six days later, she claims, Olbermann e-mailed her to tell her never to contact him again.

Do you have a link to Daily Koz on that?

Shit...........EVERY news agency was reading these e-mails over the air. Even FAUX Noise.

So, what is this vendetta against Olberman?

I'm of the opinion that Olbermann, O'Reilly, Hannity, and everyone like them are lower than Sanfraud.

I'm of the opinion that Olbermann, O'Reilly, Hannity, and everyone like them are lower than Sanfraud.

I put Hannity and Olberman in the same boat, but I think O'Reily is not nearly as bad. Just my take from watching him.

Why is it now Sanfraud? I think that is unfair. He cheated on his wife I get that, but he is hardly a fraud in standing up to what he believes in!

Wow, an anonymous woman ... great going there. No doubt dumb people will believe that.

I put Hannity and Olberman in the same boat, but I think O'Reily is not nearly as bad. Just my take from watching him.

Why is it now Sanfraud? I think that is unfair. He cheated on his wife I get that, but he is hardly a fraud in standing up to what he believes in!

It depends. If you use state funds to go to Argentina, does that constitute fraud?

CRAP... Now the left will just pin a medal on the fillandering fuck... and put a cluster on that when the word hits that she's really a 12 year old boy...

What a courageous thing to stand up for! Marital infidelity is a cause everyone should support. Yeah the only people that could really say he is a fraud would be his family... unless he was a big "family values"/sanctity of marriage Republican, I dont know the dudes politics. Of course if that is the case it is hilarious.

Olbermann and O'Reilly are all big bags of shit. I hate them both so very much. And Hannity is a fucktard.

I put Hannity and Olberman in the same boat...
Except Olberman only dreams of cashing Hannity's checks and would KILL for Hannity's ratings...

but I think O'Reilly is not nearly as bad. Just my take from watching him.

LOL... it never ceases to amaze me how some people bite on O'Reilly's lame attempt to be "FAIR"... It's as IF there is one example of a leftist position which serves sound reason, in the full scope of human history.

One of these days someone will have to actually mention what that example might be...

It depends. If you use state funds to go to Argentina, does that constitute fraud?

No, unless one tried to conceal such... through an attempt to defraud the state treasury.

But I could see where someone could argue that it constitutes embezzlement...

Frankly, the entire fiasco is a function of some temporary insanity... and that doesn't bode well for his potential fitness for leadership... but he's certaintly not the first and won't be the last man to ruin himself over a piece of ass...

What a courageous thing to stand up for! Marital infidelity is a cause everyone should support. Yeah the only people that could really say he is a fraud would be his family... unless he was a big "family values"/sanctity of marriage Republican, I dont know the dudes politics. Of course if that is the case it is hilarious.
OK maybe a I phrased that wrong. Cheating on your wife is morally bankrupt especially when you have children, but you would fire a CEO if he cheated on his wife. You would fire him if he did a bad job.

By standing up for what he believed in I mean lower taxes (which SC has) and smaller government. The man turned down the tarp money.

If you think Bill Clinton or JFK ran the country well, which many people do, did you really care back then or now that these two cheated on their wives? Nope!

Specter was going after corruption like no other public official. Right or left you had to respect it. Yet banging a hooker did him in - basically infidelity!

Maybe I am shallow, but I can overlook infidelity if the guy does a good job at his day job!

I mean GWB kept his snake in only one field, but he sucked at his day job! I would have prefer 8 years of a spouse cheating economic and foreign relation genius!

Olbermann and O'Reilly are all big bags of shit. I hate them both so very much. And Hannity is a fucktard.
Olberman is a bag of shit. Sorry I like O'Reilly, I really don't believe he is as biased or right leaning as he is made out to be. Hannity's right leaning bias and constantly calling out healthcare system the best in the world irks me, but since I am right leaning I prefer Hannity. I can put up with listening to Hannity. Olberman makes me want to toss the controller at the TV. I watched him once and he is banned from my house!

Last edited:

I put Hannity and Olberman in the same boat...
Except Olberman only dreams of cashing Hannity's checks and would KILL for Hannity's ratings...

but I think O'Reilly is not nearly as bad. Just my take from watching him.

LOL... it never ceases to amaze me how some people bite on O'Reilly's lame attempt to be "FAIR"... It's as IF there is one example of a leftist position which serves sound reason, in the full scope of human history.

One of these days someone will have to actually mention what that example might be...

LOL, so true Olberman would like the higher rating then the Saturday mourning cartoons my son watches!

I think O'Reilly is far more fair than you or many give him credit for. No doubt he is right leaning, but what commentator nowadays doesn't have a bias one way or another?

O'Reilly is anything BUT fair.

He and Geraldo like to do ambush journalism and edit the tapes to present their own right wing neo con views.

So you hold entertainers to the same standard as elected officials?

Do you expect them to be as truthful and as moral as elected officals?

I sincerely hope not.

Hey........if someone has access to the military as a commander, I would expect them to hold themselves to a higher standard. Just like I expect police officers to have a higher standard than your average teen thug.

Additionally..........like the last admin liked to tell us all the time........we're in a war on terror. It's been proven (repeatedly), that terrorists have been coming into this country via South America, as well as it's been proven that lots of drug dealers and banana dictators are there as well.

He went down there without his security detail. Now........if this dude has command of the National Guard, and the National Guard is currently serving in Iraq, that makes the national guard an asset on the war on terror.

What terrorist wouldn't like to get their hands on a US Governor?

Nope.......this idiot should step down. Not for cheating, but for placing himself in an unsafe situation while there are military actions going on.

Here's my take on Sanford and what sets him apart. I do not think the fact that he had an affair means he is not fit for his job. I am not even going to judge his actions, simply because I don't know the details of his private life.

His absence and his use of state funds are troubling. In the end, though, it is not his infidelity that troubles me as much as his hyprocrisy. Sanford fought against gay rights on the basis of holding marriage and family sacred. He helped lead the charge denouncing Clinton's infidelity, appearing on national T.V. to criticize him. Shoud his private life be exposed the way it has been? Should he be judged on it? I thing the answer is up for debate, but one thing I feel strongly about is that he has no one to blame but himself.

Perhaps Mr. Sanford should have been less adamant in his denunciations of former president Clinton's private life. I am sure he was not opposed to the multi-million dollar investigation ending in a report that described Clinton's failings in explicit, sordid detail. But now, the view has changed. It is not his infidelity that makes him subject to such scorn. Many people have moral failings. It is the intensity and vehemence with which he denounced others. His self-righteous bluster about the importance of family and marriage, and protecting their sanctity seems empty when he besmirches his own covenant. It is his implied moral authority and bible-laced rhetoric that infuses his failings with the scent of blood in the media. If one is a public figure and chooses to stand upon a platform built on planks of moral integrity and family values, then most assuredly the flames of hypocrisy lit by infidelity will burn you at the stake. He was smart enough to know this. Yet he chose to engage in this behavior.

I wonder if now, under the glare of the media shining light upon all of the personal details of his affair, if he thinks back to the days of the Clinton hearings. Back when he looked at a nervous and embarassed public figure, and decided to lead the charge in condemnation and keeping that spotlight upon the president. He felt it was the right thing to do no doubt. Now, he is the one looking nervous and uncomfortable. He is the one who is watching his personal life being exposed and risks losing his family. Did Sanford ever consider what it would be like to walk in Clinton's shoes when he was taking part in the witch hunt? Or was he so self-righteous he was sure that he would never be so weak as to have a dalliance outside his marriage? I wonder if he feels he deserves this scrutiny or if he regrets his earlier behavior.

Hey........if someone has access to the military as a commander, I would expect them to hold themselves to a higher standard. Just like I expect police officers to have a higher standard than your average teen thug.

Additionally..........like the last admin liked to tell us all the time........we're in a war on terror. It's been proven (repeatedly), that terrorists have been coming into this country via South America, as well as it's been proven that lots of drug dealers and banana dictators are there as well.

He went down there without his security detail. Now........if this dude has command of the National Guard, and the National Guard is currently serving in Iraq, that makes the national guard an asset on the war on terror.

What terrorist wouldn't like to get their hands on a US Governor?

Nope.......this idiot should step down. Not for cheating, but for placing himself in an unsafe situation while there are military actions going on.

He's only in command of the NG troops left behind. Once they're called up, they're under Obama's command. But you made a good point on having a Governor in the hands of terrorists. How fucking devastating would that be?

Forum List

Back