Keith Olbermann tears up Mrs. Tuzla Clinton.

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Yes, a rehash, but the truth hasn't changed and neither has Mrs. Tuzla. She is a liar of the first order, she doesn't deserve our trust.

Last edited:
Yeah I remember that.
Now lemme introduce you to the Well Poisoners to dismiss it all. Ready?

Keith Olbermann has permanent PMS.

Keith Olbermann?.....and you bitch about some of the people the righties put up saying things about hillary and company?.....hold on a second....

Could Keith pass a sanity test? Probably not...

When Trump wins and pulls out the FBI fraud case against the "climate scientists" that Obama covered up, will Olbermann pass a sanity test??

DOUBT IT....

Keith Olberman? Rubber room Keith?

What a joke.... he should have stuck with sports.

I can't stand Keith Olbermann... This goes back to his days on local Los Angeles news... Fucking douchebag...

Keith Olberman is important because????

Could Keith Olbermann pass a sanity test?

I mean for real.

Can Keith Olbermann pass a sanity test??
THAT is the question.

Olbermann apparently has a brain injury related to a fall that causes his leg to spasm. He never had a real job other than a talking head and his angry outbursts caused him to lose an anchor job on a left wing network.

Olbermann has a long history of imbecility. Once again, you don't read Nazi BS, why do you read olbermanns idiocy?

Well, when one says Keith Olbermann, the image of a pre-school child in a rubber room comes to mind....so, there really are no prejudicial blinders since that's the perception he's created for himself.....

it's not what "I" think of Keith Olbermann...my point is that he's such a bombastic tool that even his fellow liberals can't help but poke fun at him! Could Olbermann be right once in awhile? Perhaps. But given what an idiot he's been in the past...the chances of that being the case aren't all that great.

Yes, olbermann is a boob. He is not stable. Thus his opinion on anything is as relevant as David Dukes is on anything. You won't read anything from Duke because he's a well known loon. The same applies to olbermann.

I hope Trump deports Olbermann in the first boat out loaded with illegals

Olbermann? :disbelief::laugh:
Why, oh why do posters have to resort to using hyper-partisan resources for the bases of their posts? It kills a poster's creditability, faster one can say "oh shit"!

---- I tried to warn them where they were going with this shit but they all jumped on the petard and said "take 'er up".
Oh well ---- it's what they wanted.

Now it's your turn. I'll just watch. :popcorn:

Queef Overbite couldn't tear up wet toilet paper if he had help, he and his opposite, Lush Limpjaw........

Yeah I remember that.

Keith Olbermann?.....and you bitch about some of the people the righties put up saying things about hillary and company?.....hold on a second....

When Trump wins and pulls out the FBI fraud case against the "climate scientists" that Obama covered up, will Olbermann pass a sanity test??

DOUBT IT....

I can't stand Keith Olbermann... This goes back to his days on local Los Angeles news... Fucking douchebag...

I mean for real.

THAT is the question.

Olbermann apparently has a brain injury related to a fall that causes his leg to spasm. He never had a real job other than a talking head and his angry outbursts caused him to lose an anchor job on a left wing network.

Olbermann has a long history of imbecility. Once again, you don't read Nazi BS, why do you read olbermanns idiocy?

Well, when one says Keith Olbermann, the image of a pre-school child in a rubber room comes to mind....so, there really are no prejudicial blinders since that's the perception he's created for himself.....

it's not what "I" think of Keith Olbermann...my point is that he's such a bombastic tool that even his fellow liberals can't help but poke fun at him! Could Olbermann be right once in awhile? Perhaps. But given what an idiot he's been in the past...the chances of that being the case aren't all that great.

Yes, olbermann is a boob. He is not stable. Thus his opinion on anything is as relevant as David Dukes is on anything. You won't read anything from Duke because he's a well known loon. The same applies to olbermann.

Why, oh why do posters have to resort to using hyper-partisan resources for the bases of their posts? It kills a poster's creditability, faster one can say "oh shit"!

---- I tried to warn them where they were going with this shit but they all jumped on the petard and said "take 'er up".
Might as well add me to the list. :thup:

Yeah I remember that.

DOUBT IT....

I mean for real.

THAT is the question.

Then boycott Oldermann over his attacks on your idol Hillary...

Who needs another retard???

And if he lands on hard times, he can always collect welfare and food stamps, courtesy of his favors to the Jackass Party!!!

Yeah I remember that.

DOUBT IT....

I mean for real.

THAT is the question.

Then boycott Oldermann over his attacks on your idol Hillary...

Who needs another retard???

And if he lands on hard times, he can always collect welfare and food stamps, courtesy of his favors to the Jackass Party!!!

Wu0Ub37.gif

Disclaimer: Drawing not to scale. Gap of sailing over head would be well off the page.​

I know you quoted Obi, Pogo, but I confess it has definitely gone over my head...

Do y'all just not read anything?

For what fallacy was I admonishing everybody in the thread where those quotes all came from? Over and over and over?

Whelp ---- this is exactly why that's a bad idea, QED.

I know you quoted Obi, Pogo, but I confess it has definitely gone over my head...

For what fallacy was I admonishing everybody in the thread where those quotes all came from? Over and over and over?

Well shit, Pogo, I commented on my distaste for Olbermann and addressed the topic in that thread. Is that not allowed?

Yeah I remember that.

DOUBT IT....

I mean for real.

THAT is the question.

should i name the lefties who do the same thing in righties threads,including the ass you are defending?

Yeah I remember that.

DOUBT IT....

I mean for real.

THAT is the question.

should i name the lefties who do the same thing in righties threads,including the ass you are defending?

I haven't "defended" anything Harry. I've attacked. I attacked the fallacy of Poisoning the Well. And I've just used this thread to demonstrate why it's a fallacy.

You can't say I didn't warn y'all.

Ahhh.. Pretzels.
emot-munch.gif

Yeah I remember that.

DOUBT IT....

I mean for real.

THAT is the question.

All that poison would be applicable if this thread were about Olbermann.

Since the thread is not about Olbermann but is about the lying Mrs. Tuzla then anything said about Olbermann is pointless.

there is no one, in this entire world or universe, in the Heavens or in the Abyss that lies MORE than Donald Trump....are you blind and deaf?

Well shit, Pogo, I commented on my distaste for Olbermann and addressed the topic in that thread. Is that not allowed?
You had best be in lock step boy....

Notice how Pogo the great is obfuscating from what Olbermann the loser is actually saying about this particular subject.

auwll.jpg

Yeah I remember that.

DOUBT IT....

I mean for real.

THAT is the question.

Yes we know you deny reality at every turn, that is what far left drones do.

But then again what do you expect from those that supports the killing of cops.

Yeah I remember that.

DOUBT IT....

I mean for real.

THAT is the question.

I haven't "defended" anything Harry. I've attacked. I attacked the fallacy of Poisoning the Well. And I've just used this thread to demonstrate why it's a fallacy.

You can't say I didn't warn y'all.

Ahhh.. Pretzels.
emot-munch.gif
so what happened to the rest of the thread?....the one the dirtbag lakota started?...

Forum List

Back