Keith Olbermann: When they go low, we get baseball bats

Fuck yeah, Keith :thup:

Fundie nutjob proto-terrorists have been at war with the rest of us for decades
56879971-d4ff-4fb3-946b-ea6b406357fd_text.gif

Olbermann has always been a flame thrower and part of the problem. He's the left wing version of Mark Levin.

That said, he also knows that his audience knows he's speaking metaphorically, whereas the MAGA media knows the rubes are taking them literally when they use words like "war", "evil" and "tyranny".
The old Prog comparison raising its ugly head again. Progs expand government. Keith Olbermann has spent spewing his views in his life doing just that. And like Progs once legislation is passed moves on no matter what the damage to people paying the freight. None of the Progs like he and Moore address that.

The old Prog comparison raising its ugly head again. Progs expand government. Keith Olbermann has spent spewing his views in his life doing just that. And like Progs once legislation is passed moves on no matter what the damage to people paying the freight. None of the Progs like he and Moore address that.
And, as usual, this has nothing to do with my post.

You are consistent.

Olby has finally blown his cork. I sincerely hope this piece of shit attacks someone and hurts them badly. He needs to be locked up with Bubba for a few years.
You come at someone with a baseball bat you'll get a dirt nap. The end

An old lady in a wheelchair could kick his ass. He's a typical leftist, all mouth and a dirty diaper.

You voted for a guy who wouldn’t visit the troops overseas for two years at Christmas because he was afraid someone might shoot it him. The video of Trump and Vince McMahon fighting, was faked using Photoshop.

Trump use a lie about bone spurs to get out of the military.

Olby has finally blown his cork. I sincerely hope this piece of shit attacks someone and hurts them badly. He needs to be locked up with Bubba for a few years.
He was born with a blown cork. He really is ripe for the loony bin.

You voted for a guy who wouldn’t visit the troops overseas for two years at Christmas because he was afraid someone might shoot it him. The video of Trump and Vince McMahon fighting, was faked using Photoshop.

Can your lies be any worse

Last edited:
Can your lies be any worse

Thank you for posting that link and proving my point. Your link is dated December 26, 2018. Trump was elected in November 2016.

The article talks about Donald Trump, making his first ever visit to the troops in Iraq.

Your apology is accepted

Thank you for posting that link and proving my point. Your link is dated December 26, 2018. Trump was elected in November 2016.

The article talks about Donald Trump, making his first ever visit to the troops in Iraq.

Your apology is accepted
You dumbass bitch one link was 2018 and the other was 2019

Kill yourself.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1681528966005.jpg
    FB_IMG_1681528966005.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 8
You dumbass bitch one link was 2018 and the other was 2019

One link was 2 years after he was elected. The other was 3 years after he was elected.

I said he didn’t visit the troops for the first two years after he was elected? What part did I get wrong?

Who’s the “dumbass” here, Bitch?

One link was 2 years after he was elected. The other was 3 years after he was elected.

I said he didn’t visit the troops for the first two years after he was elected? What part did I get wrong?

Who’s the “dumbass” here, Bitch?
The first link was from 2018 the second link was from 2019 you dumb bitch. 2018 would have been 1 year and 11 months. The second link 2 years and around 11 months dumbass

The first link was from 2018 the second link was from 2019 you dumb bitch. 2018 would have been 1 year and 11 months. The second link 2 years and around 11 months dumbass

Is that the hill you wanna die on Reb???

Trump was elected President in November of 2016, so it was more than two years after he was elected.

It take a really small man to refuse to admit he was wrong.

Is that the hill you wanna die on Reb???

Trump was elected President in November of 2016, so it was more than two years after he was elected.

It take a really small man to refuse to admit he was wrong.
Trump wasn't president in 2016 he wasn't president until Jan 2017

Forum List

Back