Kelly Slurs Dreamers: 'Too Lazy To Get Off Their Asses'

CTMedSchoolDreamers3-3a6ff922.jpg
Stritch’s DACA students reflect the diversity of America’s 11 million undocumented residents, half of whom are Mexican nationals. While the majority of students are of Mexican nationality, there are also others who are of U.K., Korean and Indian nationality. No matter their country of origin, one of the biggest challenges is paying for school; they’re not eligible for federal student loans.

Kuczewski was instrumental in creating a loan program, through the Illinois Finance Authority, that offers interest-free loans to Stritch students in return for a promise to pay back the principal and work four years in an underserved Illinois community after graduation........................................................................THESE DACA FUTURE DOCTORS COULD MAYBE FINISH THIER RESIDENCIES THEN WORK ABROAD AND RETURN LATER.

The Dreamers that didn't sign up in time must of had a good reason...like maybe a criminal record...or maybe they have been going back and forth to their nation of birth...
But lazy works too.....

What in the world you are lying about dude?

It looks like Kelly and Trump followers are poorly informed as always.

Trump ends DACA program, no new applications accepted

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department announced on Tuesday it is ending DACA, the Obama-era program that allowed undocumented immigrants who came to the U.S. as children to remain in the country, while also giving Congress a six-month window to possibly save the policy.

Under the plan, announced by Attorney General Jeff Sessions, the Trump administration will stop considering new applications for legal status dated after Tuesday, but will allow any DACA recipients with a permit set to expire before March 5, 2018, the opportunity to apply for a two-year renewal if they apply by October 5.

With out laws the entire country would be like that shit hole California

You mean the FIFTH HIGHEST GDP in the world, California?......
Go peddle your hatred somewhere else.

What does that have to do with anything?

Ya think we are really that shallow and need California for anything, let alone taxes?

Kick those bastards out of the United States, sell California to China for all I care.

Then you have to find $360 billions of federal tax revenue.
California is the 5th or 6th largest economy of the whole world.
Without Ca you will be importing your food.

No we are not going to kick those hardworking people out of this country. Because we need these people doing jobs that racist assholes like you don’t want to take. Without them California will not be this good.

Sure....sign up for DACA and put your future in the hands of Trump

:safetocomeoutff:

Really?
As opposed to Obama?
A man who ran on immigration reform and all kinds of promises but in reality deported the hell out of them.

Yes Really?

Obama established DACA to shield these DACA people from deportation. No pathway to legal immigration.

Trump shut it down.

So now Obama is bad fo deporting illegals. Why is that bad?

Actually you are the one that is a know nothing...Trump had no choice because of the unlawful way Obama placed the DACA executive order...
It was going to expire last month so Trump gave it to the capable hands of the house where it belongs...Then a judge placed a stay order on it but it is temporary...it expires again in march when the judges stay order expires...
Don't blame this one on Trump it's more Obama's fault then anyone else...
There were lawsuits pending over DACA that had nothing to do with Trump his hands were tied...
Now the dems are holding the nation hostage over it and threatening another shut down...
The GOP has always said they would except a path to citizenship for the DACA folks but THEY WANT TO SECURE THE BORDER FIRST SO WE DON'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS AGAIN IN THREE YEARS!!!!!
GET IT?
Sounds sane to me....

Actually, it's looking like the ones that did NOT trust the US Gvt when they PROMISED if they registered for DACA they would not be deported....are the SMART ones, not the lazy ones! :eek:

what's up with this gen. Kelly guy?

Sure....sign up for DACA and put your future in the hands of Trump

:safetocomeoutff:

He offered amnesty for dreamers, but democrats sad no, but y’all still blame Trump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually you are the one that is a know nothing...Trump had no choice because of the unlawful way Obama placed the DACA executive order...
It was going to expire last month so Trump gave it to the capable hands of the house where it belongs...Then a judge placed a stay order on it but it is temporary...it expires again in march when the judges stay order expires...
Don't blame this one on Trump it's more Obama's fault then anyone else...
There were lawsuits pending over DACA that had nothing to do with Trump his hands were tied...
Now the dems are holding the nation hostage over it and threatening another shut down...
The GOP has always said they would except a path to citizenship for the DACA folks but THEY WANT TO SECURE THE BORDER FIRST SO WE DON'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS AGAIN IN THREE YEARS!!!!!
GET IT?
Sounds sane to me....

Pay attention.
This has nothing to do with your original post that I quoted.
So go back and start all over.

Ya think we are really that shallow and need California for anything, let alone taxes?

Kick those bastards out of the United States, sell California to China for all I care.

No we are not going to kick those hardworking people out of this country. Because we need these people doing jobs that racist assholes like you don’t want to take. Without them California will not be this good.

Say what asshat?

Say what asshat?

Say what asshat?

Say what asshat?

With out California we would be importing fruits and nuts?

Ya know we don't need California right?

Say what asshat?

Say what asshat?

Say what asshat?

Say what asshat?

With out California we would be importing fruits and nuts?

Ya know we don't need California right?

Yes you do. Your hatred to America is overwhelming your Bear brain.

Just to help you with your hatred to America I provided with several links the importance of California to America. Please update yourself. No other states or a combination of states can match California output per acre.

States That Produce The Most Food (By Value)

What US states produce the most food? (Ranking 1-50)

Economy of California including California Agriculture and Manufacturing from NETSTATE.COM

What Would We Eat if It Weren’t for California?

California, where cool coastal fog is perfect for growing standard broccoli, currently produces more than 90 percent of the broccoli grown in the United States. If California were to disappear, what would the American diet be like?

Expensive and grainy. California produces a sizable majority of many American fruits, vegetables, and nuts: 99 percent of artichokes, 99 percent of walnuts, 97 percent of kiwis, 97 percent of plums, 95 percent of celery, 95 percent of garlic, 89 percent of cauliflower, 71 percent of spinach, and 69 percent of carrots (and the list goes on and on). Some of this is due to climate and soil. No other state, or even a combination of states, can match California’s output per acre. Lemon yields in California, for example, are more than 50 percent higher than in Arizona. California spinach yield per acre is 60 percent higher than the national average. Without California, supply of all these products in the United States and abroad would dip, and in the first few years, a few might be nearly impossible to find. Orchard-based products in particular, such as nuts and some fruits, would take many years to spring back.

Hey moron, did ya know Ca has no water? Without water from Arizona they couldn’t grow shit!

5a79e5381d000026006adf86.jpeg

WASHINGTON ― White House chief of staff John Kelly said Tuesday that PresidentDonald Trump’s offer to save undocumented young people ― though only if he can build a border wall and slash legal immigration ― is generous because it would help immigrants who may have previously been “too lazy” to seek protections.

Trump has said he would support a path to citizenship for the 690,000 people protected under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, or DACA, as well as for anyone who is eligible for the program but didn’t sign up. The White House estimates that’s 1.8 million people total, leading Kelly to call the president’s proposal “stunning.”

“The difference between 690 [thousand] and 1.8 million were the people that some would say were too afraid to sign up, others would say were too lazy to get off their asses, but they didn’t sign up,” Kelly said, according to The Washington Post. “So the president, shockingly, said OK, 1.8 million, and then probably the biggest shock was in a path to citizenship. That’s beyond what anyone could have imagined.”

MORE: KELLY SLURS DREAMERS: ‘TOO LAZY TO GET OFF THEIR ASSES’

Wow, Kelly sounds like a chip off the ole block - like Trump. No wonder Trump hired him. Kelly is a mean man with a cold heart.
That dreamer are lazy is a given. You could extend that to all Democrats.

Kelly's stock is rising no doubt about it....tough talk is needed

[Q

The hardworking people in this country are the ones that voted for Trump in Heartland America. The people that wanted to make this country great again and do things like lower taxes and seal the border. It was the welfare queens in the ghetto big cities that voted for Crooked Hillary. Of course they were aided by fat cat Limousine Liberals in Hollywood, Wall Street and Silicon Valley. You know, the rich Liberal assholes that have so much money they don't give a shit about you or me.

The Democrats are a collation of all the greedy scum in this country. Blacks that vote their race and welfare checks, environmental wackos, anti gun nuts, Feminazi, queers, welfare queens, union bosses, Illegals, pink pussy hat Moon Bats and confused college lids and their batshit crazy Marxist professors.

Last edited:

Hey moron, did ya know Ca has no water? Without water from Arizona they couldn’t grow shit!

With the $360 billions we donate to federal tax we can cut that off. Then use that $360 billions to build several desalination plant all over the west coast. See how easy that is.

Anything else sea urchin?

With the $360 billions we donate to federal tax we can cut that off. Then easily build a desalination plant like we have right now in Catalina Island.

Why don’t you do it instead of leeching off the rest of us?

[Q

The hardworking people in this country are the ones that voted for Trump in Heartland America. The people that wanted to make this country great again and do things like lower taxes and seal the border.

**** It was the welfare queens in the ghetto big cities that voted for Crooked Hillary. Of course they were aided fat cat Limousine Liberals in Hollywood, Wall Street and Silicon Valley. You know, the rich Liberal assholes that have so much money they don't give a shit about you or me.

**** The Democrats are a collation of all the greedy scum in this country. Blacks that vote their race and welfare checks, environmental wackos, anti gun nuts, Feminazi, queers, welfare queens, union bosses, Illegals, pink pussy hat Moon Bats and confused college lids and their batshit crazy Marxist professors.

This country is and was always been great. Americans is and always work hard. Long before Trump enter politics.
Suddenly you woke up because Trump told you we are doing very bad.
Look what is going on right now. Non stop chaos total discombobulation all because of ineptness and ignorance.

Question?

1. The economy was good in 2015 and 2016......... Do you honestly believe the economy miraculously be this good overnight in 2017 without the good economy in 2016?
I can assure you whoever was the elected president may it be Sanders, Hillary, Cruz, Graham, Rubio etc etc ............ The economy still the same today. Not because of Trump.

2. Tax Cut..... We borrowed $1.4 trillion to help 1% of the population. Don’t even go there.

3. Our borders is always been sealed. Illegal Border crossing are now trickle compared from 2010 or 2012.

4. Are you saying these illegals don’t work hard? I live here and I can see their contributions to our economy.

**** If that is true then Hillary is my president right now. Don’t you think?
**** Are you saying your side are not greedy?

Last edited:

With the $360 billions we donate to federal tax we can cut that off. Then easily build a desalination plant like we have right now in Catalina Island.

I never said such things. All I’m telling you are reality and nothing more.

You want to cut off our water supply so I gave you an honest very easy rebuttal. I know you didn’t like it. Too bad.

I never said such things. All I’m telling you are reality and nothing more.

You want to cut off our water supply so I gave you an honest very easy rebuttal. I know you didn’t like it. Too bad.
So do it. Build your plants and stop leeching off Arizona? Right?

[Q

The hardworking people in this country are the ones that voted for Trump in Heartland America. The people that wanted to make this country great again and do things like lower taxes and seal the border.

**** It was the welfare queens in the ghetto big cities that voted for Crooked Hillary. Of course they were aided fat cat Limousine Liberals in Hollywood, Wall Street and Silicon Valley. You know, the rich Liberal assholes that have so much money they don't give a shit about you or me.

**** The Democrats are a collation of all the greedy scum in this country. Blacks that vote their race and welfare checks, environmental wackos, anti gun nuts, Feminazi, queers, welfare queens, union bosses, Illegals, pink pussy hat Moon Bats and confused college lids and their batshit crazy Marxist professors.

This country is and was always been great. Americans is and always work hard. Long before Trump enter politics.
Suddenly you woke up because Trump told you we are doing very bad.
Look what is going on right now. Non stop chaos total discombobulation all because of ineptness and ignorance.

Question?

1. The economy was good in 2015 and 2016......... Do you honestly believe the economy miraculously be this good overnight in 2017 without the good economy in 2016?
I can assure you whoever was the elected president may it be Sanders, Hillary, Cruz, Graham, Rubio etc etc ............ The economy still the same today. Not because of Trump.

2. Tax Cut..... We borrowed $1.4 trillion to help 1% of the population. Don’t even go there.

3. Our borders is always been sealed. Illegal Border crossing are now trickle compared from 2010 or 2012.

4. Are you saying these illegals don’t work hard? I live here and I can see their contributions to our economy.

**** If that is true then Hillary is my president right now. Don’t you think?
**** Are you saying your side are not greedy?
Hey dumbass! If our borders have always been sealed we wouldn’t have 30 million illegals here!

Forum List

Back