🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kellyann, is it really worth it? You are making a fool of yourself for what?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
You've been banned from Morning Joe, a very conservative media outlet because of your lies. You've been reprimended by your boss for touting Ivanka wear on government property. You will go down in the history books with the "alternative facts" remark and now you believe micro-waves are spying on Trump and the american people.....girl friend, I know you need the money, but really is it worth it?

Defending a clown day in and day out, is it really worth it? Your credentials are bordering on treason and lunacy.....please find another way to finance your plastic surgery.....this isn't it.
upload_2017-3-13_18-31-29.jpeg

You've been banned from Morning Joe, a very conservative media outlet because of your lies. You've been reprimended by your boss for touting Ivanka wear on government property. You will go down in the history books with the "alternative facts" remark and now you believe micro-waves are spying on Trump and the american people.....girl friend, I know you need the money, but really is it worth it?

Defending a clown day in and day out, is it really worth it? Your credentials are bordering on treason and lunacy.....please find another way to finance your plastic surgery.....this isn't it.
View attachment 116635
Politically speaking, she is the most successful woman in politics today...that would explain mikas strange behavior toward her

• Banned

View attachment 116635
Politically speaking, she is the most successful woman in politics today...that would explain mikas strange behavior toward her
If this bitch is the most successful woman in politics today...than Houston we got us a real problem. This bitch lies more than a guilty nigga on death role.

"You've been banned from Morning Blow, a very conservative media outlet... "
Stopped reading right there.

View attachment 116635
If this bitch is the most successful woman in politics today...than Houston we got us a real problem. This bitch lies more than a guilty nigga on death role.
thats all I'm say'in...lol

Dude, I'm a die hard libertarian. I'm so far right I make conservatives look ridiculous. To say I'm from the left shows that you just joined in December. I'm pretty sure anyone who knows me here got a kick out of you calling me "from the left."

You might want to check my sig.

Last edited:
I mean shes an embarrassment. I'm fairly objective and this woman is horrible. This alternative facts thing will haunt her forever. All she does is him and haw and beat around the bush when asked questions. Shes defending the indefensible.

View attachment 116635

If you think Morning Joe is conservative, you must be even more of an extreme LW Whackjob than previously believed.

Last edited:
I mean shes an embarrassment. I'm fairly objective and this woman is horrible. This alternative facts thing will haunt her forever. All she does is him and haw and beat around the bush when asked questions. Shes defending the indefensible.
I've never seen her do or say anything...I just take my cues from whatever the "whine" du jour happens to be

That's right, she doesn't say anything. She's a blonde airhead. I've had more intelligent conversations with my 1 year old cousin.

View attachment 116635

If you think Morning Joe is conservative, you must be even more of an extreme LW Whackjob than previously believed.
Joe Scarsborough is a staunch conservative and sticks up for the GOP every single day....listen, either take what I said as my opinion or fuck off, either way, I don't care

Its heart wrenching watching this chic try with all her might to defend something that should not and can not be defended and for Trump to keep putting this woman out there to defend his nonsense speaks volume about a man who clearly has issues with women. Trump is gonna leave politics someday, hopefully soon and Kellyann for the rest of your life, you'll have his bullshit strapped across your forhead.....Fooled by the con man!!

View attachment 116635

Joe Scarsborough is a staunch conservative and sticks up for the GOP every single day....listen, either take what I said as my opinion or fuck off, either way, I don't care

No, he most definitely is NOT a staunch conservative. He's just a typical squishy media hack.

View attachment 116635

Working for the POTUS is borderline treason? Morning Joe very conservative? God you are one of the dumbest n!ggers I've ever seen and that's saying a lot.

Forum List

Back