🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is It Worth A Civil War To You?

I have to wonder how far the Dems are willing to go regain power in Government.

I've never in my life see paid protesters at Town Halls; people paid to harass and bloody innocent people, and commit violence and vandalism at Political Rallies.

I've never seen a party use the IRS and our Intelligence Community as well as Law Enforcement like The FBI and DOJ as weapons against their opposition.

And if that weren't enough outright disregard of The Law and Rebellion with Sanctuary Cities, Registering Illegals To Vote and trying to affect the outcome of an Election by using our own Government and abuses of power against a Candidate.

And to read this board and others every day and see one irrational hate filled rant after irrational hate filled rant, and to see death threats and calls for impeachment and assassination against our president? How does the Left justify that?

It's absurd. It's Divisive. It's Dangerous and it reminds me of every Dystopian Nightmare Novel I have ever read.

Are we Irving in The Age of Deception and lies? Are we living in the days of
Noah?

The Left has become radicalized and fantical. There is no reasoning with them, no discussions. Just Unmasked Hatred 24-7 and with it all of the sins that hatred and lies give birth to.

Is it really worth it Dems to destroy yourselves and destroy your country just to claim you won? What do you hope to accomplish? A Civil War?

I really don't think these protesters are paid--LOL

170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

Woman's march the day after Trump's inauguration. This was going on in every state for more pictures go to this link. (They were in the millions.)
Woman's march pictures

WOMENS-MARCH.jpg

March+aerials+2+1-21-17.JPG

images

And from the Republican town halls I don't believe they're paid either.

Salt Lake City, considered the most conservative state in the Nation.
Republican town halls are getting very, very nasty

Republican town hall Arkansas--Cotton gets ripped.

Republicans have awoken a sleeping giant and it's PISSED.

Not all compensation involves cash, Comrade Brown Shirt.

maxresdefault.jpg

If you fascists bussed in the Astroturf, who was feeding and housing them?

Yeah, we already know.

Pictures of a bunch of bus's could be for a sporting event, a concert hauling people from one location to another. and in no way represents PAID PROTESTERS dumbass!

Civics 101: Sanctuary cities FIRST have to be DEFINED by congress. Because if you don't have a legal definition of a Sanctuary city--there is no way to determine which city is "Sanctuary and which ones aren't. Then CONGRESS would have to vote on what to do with Sanctuary cities, that would then have to go to the Senate for approval, and then put on Trump's desk.

cjones02252016-1280x973.jpg

You already know the busses pictured carried the astroturf to DC.

So Soros and the DNC provided transportation, but how did the astroturf eat? Where did they sleep? Where did YOU sleep, Comrade Brown Shirt? A paid troll like you must have had some pretty nice digs, not down with the rabble.

PrExit, Progressives flock to Southern CA and secede from the USA

We already settled that question, the Fascists cannot occupy US Territory and then form their own nation.

No you haven't settled Jack Shit. More than half this country voted for Hillary Clinton, she kicked Trump's ass by 3 MILLION votes. Illegals cannot vote in this country, and would never be stupid enough to walk into a polling precinct to say "here I am come and get me" I am voting.

You have NOT elected a King. There are 3 branches of government--the Legislative, the Judicial and the Executive branch whom ALL have their own AUTHORITY.

These are NOT paid protesters. They are in the millions.

new-york-womens-march.jpg

170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

womens-march-on-denver-1.jpg

161111215440-miami-trump-protest-1111---restricted-super-169.jpg
18-trump-protest.w710.h473.2x.jpg

la-na-new-york-trump-protest-20161109

Arkansas town hall meeting with Republican Senator Tom Cotton

Salt Lake City Utah Republican town hall meeting
Republican town halls are getting very, very nasty

I've never in my life see paid protesters at Town Halls; people paid to harass and bloody innocent people, and commit violence and vandalism at Political Rallies.

I've never seen a party use the IRS and our Intelligence Community as well as Law Enforcement like The FBI and DOJ as weapons against their opposition.

And if that weren't enough outright disregard of The Law and Rebellion with Sanctuary Cities, Registering Illegals To Vote and trying to affect the outcome of an Election by using our own Government and abuses of power against a Candidate.

And to read this board and others every day and see one irrational hate filled rant after irrational hate filled rant, and to see death threats and calls for impeachment and assassination against our president? How does the Left justify that?

It's absurd. It's Divisive. It's Dangerous and it reminds me of every Dystopian Nightmare Novel I have ever read.

Noah?

The Left has become radicalized and fantical. There is no reasoning with them, no discussions. Just Unmasked Hatred 24-7 and with it all of the sins that hatred and lies give birth to.

Is it really worth it Dems to destroy yourselves and destroy your country just to claim you won? What do you hope to accomplish? A Civil War?
Mine eyes have see the glory of the coming of the Lord

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Stupid fucking fascist hasn't heard of the civil war. :thup:

I am not worried at all about your civil war--you are wholly outnumbered. These protesters are not just protesters anymore, they are now activists against the Republican party and they're not going to forget to VOTE in 2018.

161109203333-trump-protest-2-exlarge-169.jpg

WOMENS-MARCH.jpg

1714685_1280x720.jpg

Noah?

You really think trying to say other people are not legitimate is an argument?

Yes, it's time to break up the US. Conservatives have painted themselves into a "we will never compromise on anything and when we have power we will destroy everything we don't like" corner. I say fine, you reject the Constitution which was written specifically to FORCE compromise. Conservatives say out loud now they will not follow this tenet that has been the cornerstone of the Republic.

It's time. It will be a simple thing. A number of red states have been actively seeking to secede for years now so you conservatives just need to urge your states to join this movement. California will be voting on secession in 2018 and as California leads the way many other blue states will embrace this. So if you conservatives just get busy pressuring your state representatives we can get this done rather quickly.

Think about it cons, you will finally be able to outlaw all religions except your fake Kristianity, get rid of unions and make them illegal and punishable by death. Make a new Gestapo in The New Confederate States who's only job is to round up aliens and deport them. Build a huge 30 foot wall all the way around your entire new country and post armed guards every 20 feet. Force 12 year old girls that have been raped to carry the child to term. Abolish the minimum wage and reduce corporate taxes to 1%. Then everyone can have a job, even though they'll only be making $1.50 an hour. Abolish ALL government spending on the poor. Then, by neccessity, build hundreds of new prisons as crime will sky rocket.

I'm not being glib. Conservatives you have an opportunity to have a country with just you and the white people you so desire to be with, all while deporting or arresting everyone else. Your utopia is within reach.

Join the movement.

I am not worried at all about your civil war--you are wholly outnumbered. These protesters are not just protesters anymore, they are now activists against the Republican party and they're not going to forget to VOTE in 2018.

WOMENS-MARCH.jpg

1714685_1280x720.jpg

Moron, the question of whether states could leave the union was settled by the Civil War.

California will face the United States Military should they ever attempt such a move.

Noah?

Paid protesters at town hall meetings? Let me guess, this is one of George Soros' evil plans. If so, how do I get one of these gigs? It sounds like fun.

Check CraigsList, that's where the pay offers have been thus far.
I found a screen shot of the ad. Where does it say anything about being paid?

View attachment 119095
Crickets.

You're a special kind of stupid.

There is nothing to respond to. An ad seeking rioters in Los Angeles to tie up traffic and wreak havok.

Okay, you fascists are violent and evil turds, no surrpise that such ads would run. That the ad in question doesn't mention compensation directly is irrelevant.

Learn to reason, Brown Shirt.
I don't know why I bother to engage someone like you with the apparent IQ of Forrest Gump but here are The Original Tree's own words:

"I've never in my life see paid protesters at Town Halls; people paid to harass and bloody innocent people, and commit violence and vandalism at Political Rallies."

Fuck dude, if you're going to try and come off as a genius prick, try to at least keep up.

Paid protesters at town hall meetings? Let me guess, this is one of George Soros' evil plans. If so, how do I get one of these gigs? It sounds like fun.

View attachment 119095
Crickets.

There is nothing to respond to. An ad seeking rioters in Los Angeles to tie up traffic and wreak havok.

Okay, you fascists are violent and evil turds, no surrpise that such ads would run. That the ad in question doesn't mention compensation directly is irrelevant.

I don't know why I bother to engage someone like you with the apparent IQ of Forrest Gump but here are The Original Tree's own words:

"I've never in my life see paid protesters at Town Halls; people paid to harass and bloody innocent people, and commit violence and vandalism at Political Rallies."

Fuck dude, if you're going to try and come off as a genius prick, try to at least keep up.

You're a special kind of stupid, without question.

View attachment 119095
Crickets.

You're a special kind of stupid, without question.
I'm sure you think so because I showed you to be an imbecile.

WOMENS-MARCH.jpg

1714685_1280x720.jpg

Moron, the question of whether states could leave the union was settled by the Civil War.

California will face the United States Military should they ever attempt such a move.

I really don't think so. In Fact, The US should sell California to Mexico. I am pretty sure 90% of the country would have no issues with that.

I took it as $90/hr. Whatever... what's the point of socioeconomics... is that supposed to mitigate the underlying issue?...

If enough states agreed to break the country up we can get it done. Pressure your legislatures and governors. At this moment it seems conservatives and liberals both are open to the idea, let us seize the moment.

Conservatives you have a real chance to have the Lord of the Flies utopia you've always wanted. You'd get to deport anyone who didn't shave that day. You could build a 30 foot wall around the entire perimeter of your new country and never leave. Perhaps you could send out an emissary once every hundred years to just make contact with the rest of humanity but then go back in and lock that big beautiful door again. Pass a law that everyone has to use a horse and buggy again. Bring back slavery. Deny gravity, evolution, physics, and chemistry exist. Just think of the possibilities !!

No more pesky 'lubruls, or celebrities'. No more Hollywood and you won't have to watch all those godless movies anymore. You'll get state approved Fake Jesus movies, all starring Kirk Cameron.

I am being a little flippant here but seriously you will get to make a country that YOU have always wanted! I say go be happy. What's wrong with that. So conservatives get on board and start pressuring your elected officials to join this movement. Just think, you could name your new country 'The Only Real America There Is', or 'The We Hate LIbruls Real America Confederate States'.

Think of the possibilities!!

If enough states agreed to break the country up we can get it done. Pressure your legislatures and governors. At this moment it seems conservatives and liberals both are open to the idea, let us seize the moment.

Conservatives you have a real chance to have the Lord of the Flies utopia you've always wanted. You'd get to deport anyone who didn't shave that day. You could build a 30 foot wall around the entire perimeter of your new country and never leave. Perhaps you could send out an emissary once every hundred years to just make contact with the rest of humanity but then go back in and lock that big beautiful door again. Pass a law that everyone has to use a horse and buggy again. Bring back slavery. Deny gravity, evolution, physics, and chemistry exist. Just think of the possibilities !!

No more pesky 'lubruls, or celebrities'. No more Hollywood and you won't have to watch all those godless movies anymore. You'll get state approved Fake Jesus movies, all starring Kirk Cameron.

I am being a little flippant here but seriously you will get to make a country that YOU have always wanted! I say go be happy. What's wrong with that. So conservatives get on board and start pressuring your elected officials to join this movement. Just think, you could name your new country 'The Only Real America There Is', or 'The We Hate LIbruls Real America Confederate States'.

Well, good luck with that Comrade Brown Shirt.

Well, good luck with that Comrade Brown Shirt.

LOL Brownshirt? I'm the one advocating freedom of choice for the states, you are the one advocating the federal government jackboots get marching to stop any talk of secession.

It's quite odd how conservative scream every day how much they hate every American that isn't 'them' and when given the opportunity to go have their own country with all their own rules they cower under the bed.

Grow some snowflakes, nothing lasts forever.

[

LOL Brownshirt? I'm the one advocating freedom of choice for the states, you are the one advocating the federal government jackboots get marching to stop any talk of secession.

It's quite odd how conservative scream every day how much they hate every American that isn't 'them' and when given the opportunity to go have their own country with all their own rules they cower under the bed.

Oh yes, you are a constant advocate for Southern Secession..

:rofl:

You fascists are such total frauds..

[

What's wrong conservative snowflakes, now that secession is becoming widely accepted you seem to have a brown run down leg.

Cons you can go have your fascist utopia and reinstate slavery. Lower the marriage age to 12. Do all the things you've drooled over doing for the last 200 years. You'll get to do all of it. We just want you to be happy, you obviously are in misery having to live with all the other Americans around you, so get on board and tell your legislatures you want to secede and form The New Confederate States.

[

What's wrong conservative snowflakes, now that secession is becoming widely accepted you seem to have a brown run down leg.

Cons you can go have your fascist utopia and reinstate slavery. Lower the marriage age to 12. Do all the things you've drooled over doing for the last 200 years. You'll get to do all of it. We just want you to be happy, you obviously are in misery having to live with all the other Americans around you, so get on board and tell your legislatures you want to secede and form The New Confederate States.

That you fascists have no principles and will take both sides of an issue simultaneously to please your fuhrer is irrelevant. This is an issue of law that was settled by the last civil war. Your whims and your butthurt do no alter reality, Snowflake.

WOMENS-MARCH.jpg

1714685_1280x720.jpg

I really don't think so. In Fact, The US should sell California to Mexico. I am pretty sure 90% of the country would have no issues with that.

Well with Trump in office with a 32% approval rating the WORST ever of any President in this nations history (during the honeymoon period) I doubt you would be able to find too many states that would mind succeeding right now.

With this Russian collusion all over the news it's not going to get much better for him either.

th

Forum List

Back