🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is It Worth A Civil War To You?

I have to wonder how far the Dems are willing to go regain power in Government.

I've never in my life see paid protesters at Town Halls; people paid to harass and bloody innocent people, and commit violence and vandalism at Political Rallies.

I've never seen a party use the IRS and our Intelligence Community as well as Law Enforcement like The FBI and DOJ as weapons against their opposition.

And if that weren't enough outright disregard of The Law and Rebellion with Sanctuary Cities, Registering Illegals To Vote and trying to affect the outcome of an Election by using our own Government and abuses of power against a Candidate.

And to read this board and others every day and see one irrational hate filled rant after irrational hate filled rant, and to see death threats and calls for impeachment and assassination against our president? How does the Left justify that?

It's absurd. It's Divisive. It's Dangerous and it reminds me of every Dystopian Nightmare Novel I have ever read.

Are we Irving in The Age of Deception and lies? Are we living in the days of
Noah?

The Left has become radicalized and fantical. There is no reasoning with them, no discussions. Just Unmasked Hatred 24-7 and with it all of the sins that hatred and lies give birth to.

Is it really worth it Dems to destroy yourselves and destroy your country just to claim you won? What do you hope to accomplish? A Civil War?
Paid protesters at town hall meetings? Let me guess, this is one of George Soros' evil plans. If so, how do I get one of these gigs? It sounds like fun.

Check CraigsList, that's where the pay offers have been thus far.

If the Hunger Games were real Liberals would no doubt be running The Capitol with their propaganda, violence and celebrities. The similarities are striking.

[

Actually they had Trump around 48 after the election, and now around 36. Even if you say gallup was biased and Trumps real approval was around 54%, he's still in the toilet at under 40%

Leftist polls and $12.95 will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.
"Leftist polls" meaning polls you disagree with? Which polls do you agree with?...if any, that is.

[

Actually they had Trump around 48 after the election, and now around 36. Even if you say gallup was biased and Trumps real approval was around 54%, he's still in the toilet at under 40%

Leftist polls and $12.95 will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.
"Leftist polls" meaning polls you disagree with? Which polls do you agree with?...if any, that is.

Disagree with?

Yes, I "disagree" that Trump had no chance of even gaining 200 EC votes.

The polls of the left are absurd, they haven't been right in decades. You cling to them because they tell you a fiction that you want to hear.

Disagree with?

The polls of the left are absurd, they haven't been right in decades. You cling to them because they tell you a fiction that you want to hear.
Which poll said "Trump had no chance of even gaining 200 EC votes"? I'm curious because that sounds a lot more like an opinion than a poll.

FWIW, I place a $25 bet on Hillary based on the polls. It was a logical decision based on polls, not a partisan asshole decision. I consider most partisan assholes to be cowards. The rest I consider to be deplorable exploiters of their fellow Americans. :)

Disagree with?

Which poll said "Trump had no chance of even gaining 200 EC votes"? I'm curious because that sounds a lot more like an opinion than a poll.

FWIW, I place a $25 bet on Hillary based on the polls. It was a logical decision based on polls, not a partisan asshole decision. I consider most partisan assholes to be cowards. The rest I consider to be deplorable exploiters of their fellow Americans. :)

Take your pick?

2016 Presidential Election Forecast Maps

[

Holy shit, Project Veritas? Jesus, Uncensored.

I can see now that you believe what you want. Heavily edited, out of context, fake news Project Veritas. To quote the current president, "Sad."

Facts suck, huh?

Things would be hunky-dory if people would just stop telling the truth and exposing the fascist democrats...

So, how many people got fired over that video? If it was "fake," why did they get fired? We see direct words from the DNC thug, where is the evidence those were not his words?

Face it, the Brown Shirts were hiring goons to attack people at Trump rallies.

Facts are great, if you can find them.

Peoplemwere fired because of the optics of that video. It's called scapegoating, when stupid people like you believe something that has been shown to be dishonest, and demand that someone pay. They cut their losses and fired someone. Gave a sacrifice to the stupid people.

Project Veritas' Election 2016 'Rigging' Videos

I've never in my life see paid protesters at Town Halls; people paid to harass and bloody innocent people, and commit violence and vandalism at Political Rallies.

I've never seen a party use the IRS and our Intelligence Community as well as Law Enforcement like The FBI and DOJ as weapons against their opposition.

And if that weren't enough outright disregard of The Law and Rebellion with Sanctuary Cities, Registering Illegals To Vote and trying to affect the outcome of an Election by using our own Government and abuses of power against a Candidate.

And to read this board and others every day and see one irrational hate filled rant after irrational hate filled rant, and to see death threats and calls for impeachment and assassination against our president? How does the Left justify that?

It's absurd. It's Divisive. It's Dangerous and it reminds me of every Dystopian Nightmare Novel I have ever read.

Noah?

The Left has become radicalized and fantical. There is no reasoning with them, no discussions. Just Unmasked Hatred 24-7 and with it all of the sins that hatred and lies give birth to.

Is it really worth it Dems to destroy yourselves and destroy your country just to claim you won? What do you hope to accomplish? A Civil War?

We're just waiting for the 2018 midterms and bitching like you guys did in 2009

Noah?

I asked the same thing to you guys in 2009. Very interesting. And why can't your party get it done? Boy, I would say NOT repealing the ACA is a huge lie you told to your voters. LOL. Sounds like a very good reason to vote you liars out in 2018.

I am saddened that we as a nation, all of us....both sides, are allowing the powers that be to put hooks in our noses once again and pull us into this false choice. This is just one more time that we are all acting like sheep (albeit cannibalistic sheep) and going for each others throats. All because they need to keep us divided and fighting. It wouldn't have mattered if Hillary had one, this would all still be happening. She would be leading us straight to war just as Donald is. Make no mistake America, the Banks want war and they will get it. We will pay for it, not just monetarily but with our lives. N. Korea, China, Russia, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, and Yemen. Do you think that this is all by accident? It is not, our leaders (FROM BOTH SIDES) are simply doing the bidding of those who own the Nation. My heart is breaking that the worlds minds are still shut so tightly to the truth.

[

Facts are even better if you don't ignore them.

c36dff079700389fc955d5e82699335f_posted-by-socalgal-on-apr-16-la-la-la-i-cant-hear-you-meme_499-376.jpeg

Peoplemwere fired because of the optics of that video. It's called scapegoating, when stupid people like you believe something that has been shown to be dishonest, and demand that someone pay. They cut their losses and fired someone. Gave a sacrifice to the stupid people.

People were fired because the public was exposed to facts about the fascist democrats hiring thugs to engage in violence at Trump rallies. People SHOULD have gone to jail. Even radical left Snopes won't claim that videos are fake, because we ALL know they are legitimate.

democrats are Fascists, violence is simply party of what the Fascists do. Foval was busted admitting that he sent thugs to engage in violence at Trump rallies.

[

We're just waiting for the 2018 midterms and bitching like you guys did in 2009

Are the polls telling you that you'll sweep them?

{For months, Democrats have bragged about state-level, special election strength and victories, while conveniently glossing over one very important detail: they weren’t actually winning any new seats. But on Saturday, the seat count finally changed… and not in their direction. Republican John Stefanski this weekend flipped Louisiana House District 42 – a seat held by Democrats since at least 1972 – after Democrats failed to even file a candidate in the race. Additionally, Republicans retained House District 92 on Saturday with a win by Joe Stagni. So for those of you keeping score, Democrats in state legislatures – despite massive interest and spending – have still flipped zero seats and hold even less than they did at the beginning of 2017. So much for refocused and rebuilding. ICYMI earlier this month, RSLC Political Director Justin Richards released a 2017 special elections update memo noting that despite major investments and major party surrogates’ engagement, Democrats hadn’t actually netted any new seats in state legislative chambers.}

RESIST: Post-Trump Victory, Dems Finally Flip a State Legislature Seat....to Republicans

Way to go Fascists, you're WINNING. :lmao:

Disagree with?

Take your pick?

Thanks, but I don't see one that says "Trump had no chance of even gaining 200 EC votes" as you've claimed. In fact, most of them have Trump gaining over 200 EC votes. So again, where did you get your "facts"?

[

c36dff079700389fc955d5e82699335f_posted-by-socalgal-on-apr-16-la-la-la-i-cant-hear-you-meme_499-376.jpeg

People were fired because the public was exposed to facts about the fascist democrats hiring thugs to engage in violence at Trump rallies. People SHOULD have gone to jail. Even radical left Snopes won't claim that videos are fake, because we ALL know they are legitimate.

democrats are Fascists, violence is simply party of what the Fascists do. Foval was busted admitting that he sent thugs to engage in violence at Trump rallies.

You on a bus with no brakes, barreling down on Crazytown.

[

You on a bus with no brakes, barreling down on Crazytown.

Says she who won't believe her own lying eyes since they go against party goals... :lmao:

Disagree with?

Take your pick?

Thanks, but I don't see one that says "Trump had no chance of even gaining 200 EC votes" as you've claimed. In fact, most of them have Trump gaining over 200 EC votes. So again, where did you get your "facts"?

You're deliberately avoiding facts.

NBC 2016 Battleground Map

Forum List

Back