🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is It Worth A Civil War To You?

Exactly what are you talking about?

The Dems had either a Super Majority, Majority, The Presidency and even a Left Leaning Court for the past 10 years.

This is what I mean by unmasked hostility and hatred and an inability to have reasonable discussions. You have all become Jihadist Radicals.

And it's not just the Dem Party. There are people in the Right who also do not have any of our interests in mind. They are Globalists and concerned only about their own power.

I have to wonder how far the Dems are willing to go regain power in Government.

I've never in my life see paid protesters at Town Halls; people paid to harass and bloody and commit violence and vandalism at Political Rallies.

I've never seen a party use the IRS and our Intelligence Community as well as Law Enforcement like The FBI and DOJ as weapons against their opposition.

And if that weren't enough outright disregard of The Law and Rebellion with Sanctuary Cities, Registering Illegals To Vote and trying to affect the outcome of an Election by using our own Government and abuses of power against a Candidate.

And to read this board and others every day and see one irrational hate filled rant after irrational hate filled rant, and to see death threats and calls for impeachment and assassination against our president? How does the Left justify that?

It's absurd. It's Divisive. It's Dangerous and it reminds me of every Dystopian Nightmare Novel I have ever read.

Are we I. The age of deception and lies? Are we living in the daysnof Noah? The Left has become radicalized and fantical. There is no reasoning with them, no discussions. Just Unmasked Hatred 24-7 and with it all of the sins that hatred and lies give birth to.

Is it really worth it Dems to destroy yourselves and destroy your country just to claim you won? What do you hope to accomplish? A Civil War?
^dumb fucking idiot

That's all really, but I guess I should post some content. :rolleyes:

You bastards spent the last 8 years choosing politics over your own country. The result was you bastards choosing to elect a man who's objective is to destroy everything that makes this country great. You have NO RIGHT to pretend that your opponents are fighting against the country. If it comes to arms, you'll end up dead or subjugated like all the others in history who dared wage war against the United States.

"Left-leaning court"

Now I KNOW we've got a troll no our hands.

[

Soros is not an agent of a foreign government. The founding fathers wrote protections against foreign heads of state interfering with the internal affairs of the USA. So it's a far cry between Putin and Soros.

Soros acts on behalf of an international cabal who seek a global government. Soros works to end the free and independent nation of the United States.

{ “Insofar as there are collective interests that transcend state boundaries, the sovereignty of states must be subordinated to international law and international institutions.”} - George Soros, Fuhrer of the American Fascist democratic Party.

You are one of his agents, working to bring down the Constitutional government. You troll this and other message boards spreading fake news in an effort to end the Republic.

Hillary-Trolls-Correct-the-Record-900-.jpg

{
Brian Donahue, chief executive of the consulting firm Craft Media/Digital, explained the troll operation to The Los Angeles Times, “It is meant to appear to be coming organically from people and their social media networks in a groundswell of activism, when in fact it is highly paid and highly tactical.” He went on, “That is what the Clinton campaign has always been about. It runs the risk of being exactly what their opponents accuse them of being: a campaign that appears to be populist but is a smokescreen that is paid and brought to you by lifetime political operatives and high-level consultants.”}

Astroturf 'Outrage Machine' of Paid Trolls Floods Social Media to Counteract Negative News About Hillary Clinton | The Stream

DEAD ON. I have been battling The Soros\Clinton\Obama paid army of Trolls for 20 years, and you can tell it is organized, orchstrated, and professional. I personally think Paid Trolling just like Paid Protests should be illegal.

Trump's approval rating is 36%.

You think that 64% of the voting adults in this country are ALL paid to support progressive policies? Has t ever occurred to you that these are sincerely held beliefs? I mean, YOU seem to believe what YOU believe without payment.

[

"Left-leaning court"

Yes, you are indeed a troll, you and the other "dogs." (Lewd, Ben)

{
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) on Thursday blasted a ruling rejecting the Trump administration's request to revive President Trump's travel ban, referring to the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals as "the most notoriously left-wing court in America."

In one of the first GOP responses to the San Francisco-based appeals court's decision, Cotton called the ruling "misguided" while asserting Trump’s constitutional authority to bar refugees and citizens from seven Muslim-majority countries from entering the U.S.

"President Trump's order to temporarily pause the refugee program and travel from seven war-torn countries is plainly legal under the Constitution and our immigration laws,” Cotton said in a statement.

“No foreigner has a constitutional right to enter the United States and courts ought not second-guess sensitive national-security decisions of the president,” he added.

Cotton also noted that the 9th Circuit Court’s rulings are those most frequently overturned by the Supreme Court.}

Cotton rips 'notoriously left-wing court' after Trump ruling

Exactly what are you talking about?

The Dems had either a Super Majority, Majority, The Presidency and even a Left Leaning Court for the past 10 years.

This is what I mean by unmasked hostility and hatred and an inability to have reasonable discussions. You have all become Jihadist Radicals.

And it's not just the Dem Party. There are people in the Right who also do not have any of our interests in mind. They are Globalists and concerned only about their own power.

I've never in my life see paid protesters at Town Halls; people paid to harass and bloody and commit violence and vandalism at Political Rallies.

I've never seen a party use the IRS and our Intelligence Community as well as Law Enforcement like The FBI and DOJ as weapons against their opposition.

And if that weren't enough outright disregard of The Law and Rebellion with Sanctuary Cities, Registering Illegals To Vote and trying to affect the outcome of an Election by using our own Government and abuses of power against a Candidate.

And to read this board and others every day and see one irrational hate filled rant after irrational hate filled rant, and to see death threats and calls for impeachment and assassination against our president? How does the Left justify that?

It's absurd. It's Divisive. It's Dangerous and it reminds me of every Dystopian Nightmare Novel I have ever read.

Are we I. The age of deception and lies? Are we living in the daysnof Noah? The Left has become radicalized and fantical. There is no reasoning with them, no discussions. Just Unmasked Hatred 24-7 and with it all of the sins that hatred and lies give birth to.

Is it really worth it Dems to destroy yourselves and destroy your country just to claim you won? What do you hope to accomplish? A Civil War?
^dumb fucking idiot

That's all really, but I guess I should post some content. :rolleyes:

You bastards spent the last 8 years choosing politics over your own country. The result was you bastards choosing to elect a man who's objective is to destroy everything that makes this country great. You have NO RIGHT to pretend that your opponents are fighting against the country. If it comes to arms, you'll end up dead or subjugated like all the others in history who dared wage war against the United States.

"Left-leaning court"

"There ain't no party like a butt hurt party and the butt hurt party don't stop!"

SHWAYZE LYRICS

"Butt Hurt Party"

First name Hillary, last name no-way
Bitch stole my heart like I used to in the old days
Booty so Crusty like the oil in the bay
But I can't get the bag, well okay
She one night stand me, now she can't stand me
Every time she see me red carpet at the Grammys
It's cool, I'm a get my chance
Just like homie from save the last dance
So save the last hit and save the last shot
Party with the pretty girls in flip flops
Chilling on the beach with the new one too
Get it, now that's a new one-two
They say every star gotta shine
Well I guess I got mine
I'm on my own, well I'm in my zone
And I ain't staying home tonight

Ain't no party like a Butt Hurt party
Cause a Butt Hurt party don't stop
You know we gone party like a Butt Hurt party
Til somebody calls the cops
Everybody say hey, hey, hey, hey, hey
Everybody say hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, yeah

First name Bruce, last name don't-care
Don't worry bout the haters baby they ain't going nowhere
Tell me where you wanna go, I'll just put the show there
They calling you a ho but it really ain't no fair
Wardrobe crazy, hanging with Shwayze
You know I like white girls, I gotta mixed baby
Shout out to my sisters I could be your mister
Don't be mad when my jeans don't fit ya
Skinny dude, Katlyn got a big dick, all about my stick shift
No I ain't a skater but I'll shove it in your chick quick
California veteran, New York resident
Smoking on the medicine, the next black president
Yo I crash boat parties and snag a few hotties
Party on the weekdays, sleep on the weekends
And when the sun sets were gone do it all again

Last edited:
[

Trump's approval rating is 36%.

You think that 64% of the voting adults in this country are ALL paid to support progressive policies? Has t ever occurred to you that these are sincerely held beliefs? I mean, YOU seem to believe what YOU believe without payment.

Troll, you are a Fascist because you are not very bright.

Trump failed to push his poorly planned Obamacare replacement through, this will hurt him in the polls.

Gallup of course is an "add 20" polling organization. Take their bullshit, add 20 and you will get close to reality.

Troll, you are a Fascist because you are not very bright.

Trump failed to push his poorly planned Obamacare replacement through, this will hurt him in the polls.

Gallup of course is an "add 20" polling organization. Take their bullshit, add 20 and you will get close to reality.

Republicans had 7 years to come up with the plan they came up with. Trump promised a great, great, great ,great plan for everybody. Republicans have been elected to the house, and the senate, and the white house, just so they would have the majority to 'get 'er done' So no excuses.

No matter the calibration of Gallup, it has the precision to know that Trump dropped nearly 20 points in the polls, Whether Gallup, Rasmussen, Quinnipiac, any of them.

Republicans had 7 years to come up with the plan they came up with. Trump promised a great, great, great ,great plan for everybody. Republicans have been elected to the house, and the senate, and the white house, just so they would have the majority to 'get 'er done' So no excuses.

Politicians promise all sorts of things.

The plan that was proposed was no better than the pile of shit that is Obamacare. Withdrawing it was the right thing to do.

No matter the calibration of Gallup, it has the precision to know that Trump dropped nearly 20 points in the polls, Whether Gallup, Rasmussen, Quinnipiac, any of them.

Gallup has claimed Trump around 40 all along. They also spewed utter nonsense about the general.

I would think you Fascists would learn about the limitations of the predictive powers of polls. BUT then if you could learn, you wouldn't be Fascists....

The plan that was proposed was no better than the pile of shit that is Obamacare. Withdrawing it was the right thing to do.

Republicans promised they had a replacement plan. Trump promised he had a great, great, great, great healthcare plan. That nobody would lose coverage, and it would cost less.

You're right, politicians promise all sort of things. And republicans have been making the bull-shit promise of replacing Obamacare for the last 7 years. Maybe comes 2018 people will remember how they got burned.

Gallup has claimed Trump around 40 all along. They also spewed utter nonsense about the general.

Actually they had Trump around 48 after the election, and now around 36. Even if you say gallup was biased and Trumps real approval was around 54%, he's still in the toilet at under 40%

Republicans promised they had a replacement plan. Trump promised he had a great, great, great, great healthcare plan. That nobody would lose coverage, and it would cost less.

You're right, politicians promise all sort of things. And republicans have been making the bull-shit promise of replacing Obamacare for the last 7 years. Maybe comes 2018 people will remember how they got burned.

Obamacare is the biggest disaster in the 21st century. It is designed to line the pockets of the well connected looters that support the Fascist democrats, at the expense of the public. The Republicans need to entirely overhaul this scam and offer substantial improvements BEFORE they touch it, or all they will accomplish is taking the blame for the disaster that the corrupt democrats created.

They have 8 years to do it. Maybe 16. The Butt Hurt of The Dem party is pretty much ensuring a Dynasty.

Keep burning up the airwaves with Fake News, and Keep Burning down your own Communities with Fake Outrage!

Actually they had Trump around 48 after the election, and now around 36. Even if you say gallup was biased and Trumps real approval was around 54%, he's still in the toilet at under 40%

No one cares about Butt Hurt Polling in New York Shitty for Twinkle Toe Urbanites who can't figure out what bathroom to use.

All Your Butt Hurt Polling by The Liberal Media Showed Clinton up by 10 points.
All your Butt Hurt Prognostication by Your Liberal Whores claimed Clinton in A Landslide.

No President has had a Public Turnout at his appearances such as President Trump has.
Do you Poll Those People?

Of Course Not.

When You are Soros' Bitch, of Stalin's Bitch, Truth and Accuracy gets thrown in to The Dumpster, just like American did with Clinton.
Maybe if you go dumpster diving, you can find Obama and Clinton snacking on some discarded Pizza.

Last edited:
Obamacare is the biggest disaster in the 21st century. It is designed to line the pockets of the well connected looters that support the Fascist democrats, at the expense of the public. The Republicans need to entirely overhaul this scam and offer substantial improvements BEFORE they touch it, or all they will accomplish is taking the blame for the disaster that the corrupt democrats created.

Republicans have been promising for the last 7 years to do just that.

All Your Butt Hurt Polling by The Liberal Media Showed Clinton up by 10 points.
All your Butt Hurt Prognostication by Your Liberal Whores claimed Clinton in A Landslide..

It was 5 points, and that closely matched Clinton getting 3 million more votes. Your point seems to be the polls didn't include EC weighing factors, where people in small states would carry the greater weight of their dissproportional EC votes than the people in California.

I've never in my life see paid protesters at Town Halls; people paid to harass and bloody innocent people, and commit violence and vandalism at Political Rallies.

Are we Irving in The Age of Deception and lies? Are we living in the days of
Noah?

The Left has become radicalized and fantical. There is no reasoning with them, no discussions. Just Unmasked Hatred 24-7 and with it all of the sins that hatred and lies give birth to.

Paid protesters at town hall meetings? Let me guess, this is one of George Soros' evil plans. If so, how do I get one of these gigs? It sounds like fun.

It was 5 points, and that closely matched Clinton getting 3 million more votes. Your point seems to be the polls didn't include EC weighing factors, where people in small states would carry the greater weight of their dissproportional EC votes than the people in California.

False.

The polling claimed Clinton led NATION wide and was ensured an EC win by huge margins. The polling was NOT limited to California, as California is NOT the nation, it is but 1 of 50 states, regardless of how many illegal aliens vote.

Forum List

Back