🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is It Worth A Civil War To You?

\
The CLAIM of the fascists is that "RUSSIA HACKED OUR ELECTION." yes, it's idiotic bullshit. When pressed, you fascists will retreat to "fake news, Russia paid posters on Facebook."

Soros has been doing that for 20 years. Armies of leftists post fake news everyday, on Facebook, Twitter, and here. Further, Soros controls our media, CNN is nothing BUT fake news, nor is the Washington Post.

I know of no Russian sponsored sites, yet DailyKOS, MoveON, ThinkProgress, and Alternet are ALL Soros supported hate sites. These sites are the root of 95% of the shit the average fascist in this forum posts, and believes.

Soros is not an agent of a foreign government. The founding fathers wrote protections against foreign heads of state interfering with the internal affairs of the USA. So it's a far cry between Putin and Soros.

What isn't sad is that 3 people in Dem leadership had to be fired because of the Project Veritas Sting of The Clinton Campaign.

And The Sting Video has never been debunked.

Now his causes "incite violence"? That's different from paying for it. Quite different.

Since no one claimed he paid others to engage in violence... Oh, wait a minute...

{“The [Clinton] campaign pays DNC, DNC pays Democracy Partners, Democracy Partners pays the Foval Group, The Foval Group goes and executes the shit…” continued Foval. “Democracy Partners is the tip of the spear on that stuff.”}

{
“You remember the Iowa state fair thing where Scott Walker grabbed the sign out of the dude’s hand and then the dude kind of gets roughed up right in front of the stage right there on camera?” Foval asks. “That was all us. The guy that got roughed up is my counterpart who works for Bob.”

Foval adds that they “planted multiple people in that front area around him and in the back to make sure there wasn’t just an accident happen up front, there was also a reaction that happened out back.”}

Rigging the Election - Video I: Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies | Project Veritas Action

A few stupid people who go too far do not constitute paid rioters. Here's a nice list of violence committed at Trump rallies by both sides.

A Continually Growing List of Violent Incidents at Trump Events

I already showed you that Soros funded the DC "womans march."

Face facts. that Trump hatred is mostly astroturf funded by the Fuhrer of the democrats.

Holy shit, Project Veritas? Jesus, Uncensored.

I can see now that you believe what you want. Heavily edited, out of context, fake news Project Veritas. To quote the current president, "Sad."

Last edited:
\
The CLAIM of the fascists is that "RUSSIA HACKED OUR ELECTION." yes, it's idiotic bullshit. When pressed, you fascists will retreat to "fake news, Russia paid posters on Facebook."

Soros has been doing that for 20 years. Armies of leftists post fake news everyday, on Facebook, Twitter, and here. Further, Soros controls our media, CNN is nothing BUT fake news, nor is the Washington Post.

I know of no Russian sponsored sites, yet DailyKOS, MoveON, ThinkProgress, and Alternet are ALL Soros supported hate sites. These sites are the root of 95% of the shit the average fascist in this forum posts, and believes.

Soros is not an agent of a foreign government. The founding fathers wrote protections against foreign heads of state interfering with the internal affairs of the USA. So it's a far cry between Putin and Soros.

You're thinking too small. I don't blame you really....you haven't opened your mind and you may never do so.

For someone who pretends to be so smart you simply aren't. I will tell you this, the truth is out there but you may not want to know it.
If you can't back up what you claim, then you're just talking shit.

BTW, I've never claimed to be the sharpest tool in the shed.

For someone who pretends to be so smart you simply aren't. I will tell you this, the truth is out there but you may not want to know it.
If you can't back up what you claim, then you're just talking shit.

BTW, I've never claimed to be the sharpest tool in the shed.

Good, because you aren't, you're simply another hate filled , intolerant liberal. I told you, the truth is out there. I've learned that nobody can/will open their mind until they are ready to see the truth. Ask Snowden.

Last edited:
Is it really worth it Dems to destroy yourselves and destroy your country just to claim you won? What do you hope to accomplish? A Civil War?
What special fearmongering retard is filling your head with this bullshit, you pants shitting dumbass? How the FUCK are you able to remember to breathe with such a puny brain?

2016 was the year that Democrats openly embraced their Inner Mao. They've become radicalized drones no longer interested in living in America, instead violently protesting that Trump is stopping Soros's balkanization of this once great nation.

Bush and Obama took Orwell's cautionary tale "1984" and made it their operating manual. Today, Progressives believe in the anti American proposition that the government is allowed to spy on their political enemies.

At this point, Civil War may be inevitable

I don't believe it is inevitable. But we need to turn to the Lord to stop it.

Good, because you aren't, you're simply another hate filled , intolerant liberal. I told you, the truth is out there. I've learned that nobody can/will open their mind until they are ready to see the truth. Ask Snowden.
And you're a fucking hypocrite who's doing the exact thing you're accusing me of being, so go fuck yourself. I could give a shit what you think.

BTW, I'm not "hate filled". I enjoy getting in your face. It's my Disneyland, asshole.

Now, are you trying to cause a civil war?

[

I can see now that you believe what you want. Heavily edited, out of context, fake news Project Veritas. To quote the current president, "Sad."

Facts suck, huh?

Things would be hunky-dory if people would just stop telling the truth and exposing the fascist democrats...

So, how many people got fired over that video? If it was "fake," why did they get fired? We see direct words from the DNC thug, where is the evidence those were not his words?

Face it, the Brown Shirts were hiring goons to attack people at Trump rallies.

And you're a fucking hypocrite who's doing the exact thing you're accusing me of being, so go fuck yourself. I could give a shit what you think.

BTW, I'm not "hate filled". I enjoy getting in your face. It's my Disneyland, asshole.

Hate Filled and Butt Hurt.

That's kinda like Mom & Apple Pie to a Liberal.

[

Soros acts on behalf of an international cabal who seek a global government. Soros works to end the free and independent nation of the United States.

{ “Insofar as there are collective interests that transcend state boundaries, the sovereignty of states must be subordinated to international law and international institutions.”} - George Soros, Fuhrer of the American Fascist democratic Party.

You are one of his agents, working to bring down the Constitutional government. You troll this and other message boards spreading fake news in an effort to end the Republic.

Hillary-Trolls-Correct-the-Record-900-.jpg

{
Brian Donahue, chief executive of the consulting firm Craft Media/Digital, explained the troll operation to The Los Angeles Times, “It is meant to appear to be coming organically from people and their social media networks in a groundswell of activism, when in fact it is highly paid and highly tactical.” He went on, “That is what the Clinton campaign has always been about. It runs the risk of being exactly what their opponents accuse them of being: a campaign that appears to be populist but is a smokescreen that is paid and brought to you by lifetime political operatives and high-level consultants.”}

Astroturf 'Outrage Machine' of Paid Trolls Floods Social Media to Counteract Negative News About Hillary Clinton | The Stream

You really are not good at this kid. You dance to whatever tune I play ;) You act like an ignorant little child so I pull at the edges of your frayed hate filled little mind. You in turn act like my very own trained little monkey. Only children who have never pointed a weapon at an enemy cheers on a war. I never cheer it on, but let me say this, I don't recommend that the left try and start one.

What isn't sad is that 3 people in Dem leadership had to be fired because of the Project Veritas Sting of The Clinton Campaign.

And The Sting Video has never been debunked.

Now his causes "incite violence"? That's different from paying for it. Quite different.

Since no one claimed he paid others to engage in violence... Oh, wait a minute...

{“The [Clinton] campaign pays DNC, DNC pays Democracy Partners, Democracy Partners pays the Foval Group, The Foval Group goes and executes the shit…” continued Foval. “Democracy Partners is the tip of the spear on that stuff.”}

{
“You remember the Iowa state fair thing where Scott Walker grabbed the sign out of the dude’s hand and then the dude kind of gets roughed up right in front of the stage right there on camera?” Foval asks. “That was all us. The guy that got roughed up is my counterpart who works for Bob.”

Foval adds that they “planted multiple people in that front area around him and in the back to make sure there wasn’t just an accident happen up front, there was also a reaction that happened out back.”}

Rigging the Election - Video I: Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies | Project Veritas Action

A few stupid people who go too far do not constitute paid rioters. Here's a nice list of violence committed at Trump rallies by both sides.

A Continually Growing List of Violent Incidents at Trump Events

I already showed you that Soros funded the DC "womans march."

Face facts. that Trump hatred is mostly astroturf funded by the Fuhrer of the democrats.

Shhhhhhh!

We can't talk about that... :eusa_whistle:

Project Veritas has a FAR greater record of accuracy than the Washington Post does.

What the Fascists fear most is exposure, Project Veritas exposes them regularly.

[

Soros acts on behalf of an international cabal who seek a global government. Soros works to end the free and independent nation of the United States.

{ “Insofar as there are collective interests that transcend state boundaries, the sovereignty of states must be subordinated to international law and international institutions.”} - George Soros, Fuhrer of the American Fascist democratic Party.

You are one of his agents, working to bring down the Constitutional government. You troll this and other message boards spreading fake news in an effort to end the Republic.

Hillary-Trolls-Correct-the-Record-900-.jpg

{
Brian Donahue, chief executive of the consulting firm Craft Media/Digital, explained the troll operation to The Los Angeles Times, “It is meant to appear to be coming organically from people and their social media networks in a groundswell of activism, when in fact it is highly paid and highly tactical.” He went on, “That is what the Clinton campaign has always been about. It runs the risk of being exactly what their opponents accuse them of being: a campaign that appears to be populist but is a smokescreen that is paid and brought to you by lifetime political operatives and high-level consultants.”}

Astroturf 'Outrage Machine' of Paid Trolls Floods Social Media to Counteract Negative News About Hillary Clinton | The Stream

DEAD ON. I have been battling The Soros\Clinton\Obama paid army of Trolls for 20 years, and you can tell it is organized, orchestrated, and professional. I personally think Paid Trolling just like Paid Protests should be illegal.

Heck half the Lefty Posters here would get booted if they outlawed it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back