🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is It Worth A Civil War To You?

Ok, I'll buy that. That's still a far jump to violence, but you haven't been mature grasp the difference yet, so I don't expect anything now.

And even then, I don't see you complaining about all the left-wingers shouting down opposing views, and complaining they are disrupting the democratic process (as if somehow shouting down someone, has anything to do with the democratic process either way).

Hey baptist preacher boy... how about you practice what you preach first? Oh wait, not mature enough for that. I remember.

Never mind all that.... ok so show us the pamphlets. Assuming anyone at any of these town hall meetings even had the Freedom Works pamphlets, which we don't know.... you should still be able to show us a pamphlet.

I'm game. Could be true. Show us.

Rocking the Town Halls
You need to rock-the-boat early in the Rep's presentation, Watch for an opportunity to yell out and challenge the Rep's statements early. If he blames Bush for something or offers other excuses -- call him on it, yell back and have someone else follow-up with a shout-out.

That's it?

If he blames Bush, or offers excuses, call him on it... yell back and have people follow up with a shout out.

That's the "violent paid protesters, & the disruption of Free Speech and orchestrated anarchy" that you claimed you saw?

That's it? That's your 'violent' and "anarchy" you claimed freedom works promoted? Listen to the guy, if he blames Bush or starts giving excuses, call him on it, and follow up....

OH MY GOODNESS! VIOLENCE AND ANARCHY! Calling him on excuses and blaming Bush for everything is.... VIOLENCE AND ANARCHY!

You got nothing. Based on your own post, and evidence, and links, you just lost this entire discussion.

If you have more evidence, real evidence of the violence and anarchy Freedom Works promoted and the Tea Party engaged in, let's see it. Otherwise, you fail, and you are dismissed. You are done son. Thanks for playing. Here's a copy of the home game, called "Grow a pair".

VvotwfNVRwSN9ybNnnIYTD0TotUudwNyaG-hBzi4_mVGXLlRbyjh5j2Vtz-ImspFdtIuf7x59DZf-iOk95nWgeCkIpkYfO9OZ1cK4cyPoqc5Oi61wgibQbhT-zgpIEkBOcmHhGolFlVRl7fe6F8FB0XauAXc3JQYub8qqMX4t0-MSTvOueYKYjgiNgaUD3w6v74oy2M3hbldFPn4ixr9JMPPc-xVBpzyFelsmPXMMjKAhz1uGE_u_IhsHjyatpsH95OAf09rsTBdTXKQ6vdBkgbY-erR8RGw3JNTXKYMbs7PKyD1BtBzK6HdjPvgfTYx52yS6FDVLHUitIBsrDCoPgib_dbnW-D4ARsHjZnsbN8_RfGto10vq9o6UlbMyns6_vWQ9VLeMIhFVf_M9mxpk-ad5PikC2HVetiYLr31Ilny91eAvZAsQ_pt-Ye-HRlzBI-ITUo6nxViJmWJYVzjtL_f9fP9fL37e9vZZwSZZ5CFyDJGZ90L5UTtMX8dbdVAYt4t3h9ZJilNMakqYI9uDzWGFdMzp4KmT83uUWu7Ab8Nao8C-e_OB4f_xafs7207qJC3gMg-DNioakTuWV6-1GpTfUsabbSN-F_6AsEmufdedqp74pFd=w336-h350-no

That's it?

If he blames Bush, or offers excuses, call him on it... yell back and have people follow up with a shout out.

That's the "violent paid protesters, & the disruption of Free Speech and orchestrated anarchy" that you claimed you saw?
Yes.

That's it? That's your 'violent' and "anarchy" you claimed freedom works promoted?
Yes. However, I didn't use those exact words. I believe I said, "...prevented the democratic process..."

Listen to the guy, if he blames Bush or starts giving excuses, call him on it, and follow up....
That's right. But at a certain point, you have to shut your fucking mouth! and let others speak. They did not let other people speak. You have no right to dominate the conversation with representatives. You have a voice, but so do others. If you won't allow others to speak, then YOU'RE the problem.

OH MY GOODNESS! VIOLENCE AND ANARCHY! Calling him on excuses and blaming Bush for everything is.... VIOLENCE AND ANARCHY!
Okay, since that is what you want....

November 4, 2008, the night Obama was elected
[a] noose strung in protest from a tree limb in Texas. Students at Baylor University in Waco discovered the noose hanging from a campus tree the evening of Election Day, near a site where angry Republican students had gathered a bunch of Obama yard signs and burned them in a big bonfire. That same evening, a riot nearly broke out when Obama supporters, chanting the new president’s name, were confronted by white students outside a residence hall who told them: “Any ****** who walks by Penland (Hall), we're going to kick their ass, we're going to jump him."

...there were the students on the North Carolina State University campus in Raleigh, who spent Election Night spray-painting such fun-loving messages about Obama as “Let's shoot that ****** in the head” and “Hang Obama by a noose.”

...four young white men from Staten Island “decided to go after black people” in retaliation for Obama’s election. They first drove to the mostly black Park Hill neighborhood and assaulted a Liberian immigrant, beating him with a metal pipe and a police baton, in addition to the usual blows from fists and feet. Then they drove to Port Richmond, where they assaulted another black man and verbally threatened a Latino man and a group of black people. They finished up the night by attempting to drive next to a man walking home from his job as a Rite Aid manager – he was actually white, but this crew of geniuses managed to misidentify him as a black man – and club him with the police baton. Instead, they simply hit him with their car, throwing him off the windshield and into a coma for over a month.

...arsonists in Forsyth County, Georgia, set fire to the home of a woman who was known as a public supporter of Obama. Someone painted a racial slur on her fence, along with the warning, “Your black boy will die.”

the day after Obama's inauguration
...a large 22-year-old skinhead named Keith Luke decided it was time to fight the “extinction” of the white race, so he bashed down the door of a Latino woman and her sister and shot them both; one died.
You said you wanted violence and anarchy?

You got nothing. Based on your own post, and evidence, and links, you just lost this entire discussion.

If you have more evidence, real evidence of the violence and anarchy Freedom Works promoted and the Tea Party engaged in, let's see it. Otherwise, you fail, and you are dismissed. You are done son. Thanks for playing. Here's a copy of the home game, called "Grow a pair".

VvotwfNVRwSN9ybNnnIYTD0TotUudwNyaG-hBzi4_mVGXLlRbyjh5j2Vtz-ImspFdtIuf7x59DZf-iOk95nWgeCkIpkYfO9OZ1cK4cyPoqc5Oi61wgibQbhT-zgpIEkBOcmHhGolFlVRl7fe6F8FB0XauAXc3JQYub8qqMX4t0-MSTvOueYKYjgiNgaUD3w6v74oy2M3hbldFPn4ixr9JMPPc-xVBpzyFelsmPXMMjKAhz1uGE_u_IhsHjyatpsH95OAf09rsTBdTXKQ6vdBkgbY-erR8RGw3JNTXKYMbs7PKyD1BtBzK6HdjPvgfTYx52yS6FDVLHUitIBsrDCoPgib_dbnW-D4ARsHjZnsbN8_RfGto10vq9o6UlbMyns6_vWQ9VLeMIhFVf_M9mxpk-ad5PikC2HVetiYLr31Ilny91eAvZAsQ_pt-Ye-HRlzBI-ITUo6nxViJmWJYVzjtL_f9fP9fL37e9vZZwSZZ5CFyDJGZ90L5UTtMX8dbdVAYt4t3h9ZJilNMakqYI9uDzWGFdMzp4KmT83uUWu7Ab8Nao8C-e_OB4f_xafs7207qJC3gMg-DNioakTuWV6-1GpTfUsabbSN-F_6AsEmufdedqp74pFd=w336-h350-no
And you're talking like a 10 year old.

That's it?

Yes.

That's it? That's your 'violent' and "anarchy" you claimed freedom works promoted?
Yes. However, I didn't use those exact words. I believe I said, "...prevented the democratic process..."

Listen to the guy, if he blames Bush or starts giving excuses, call him on it, and follow up....
That's right. But at a certain point, you have to shut your fucking mouth! and let others speak. They did not let other people speak. You have no right to dominate the conversation with representatives. You have a voice, but so do others. If you won't allow others to speak, then YOU'RE the problem.

Okay, since that is what you want....

November 4, 2008, the night Obama was elected
[a] noose strung in protest from a tree limb in Texas. Students at Baylor University in Waco discovered the noose hanging from a campus tree the evening of Election Day, near a site where angry Republican students had gathered a bunch of Obama yard signs and burned them in a big bonfire. That same evening, a riot nearly broke out when Obama supporters, chanting the new president’s name, were confronted by white students outside a residence hall who told them: “Any ****** who walks by Penland (Hall), we're going to kick their ass, we're going to jump him."

...there were the students on the North Carolina State University campus in Raleigh, who spent Election Night spray-painting such fun-loving messages about Obama as “Let's shoot that ****** in the head” and “Hang Obama by a noose.”

...four young white men from Staten Island “decided to go after black people” in retaliation for Obama’s election. They first drove to the mostly black Park Hill neighborhood and assaulted a Liberian immigrant, beating him with a metal pipe and a police baton, in addition to the usual blows from fists and feet. Then they drove to Port Richmond, where they assaulted another black man and verbally threatened a Latino man and a group of black people. They finished up the night by attempting to drive next to a man walking home from his job as a Rite Aid manager – he was actually white, but this crew of geniuses managed to misidentify him as a black man – and club him with the police baton. Instead, they simply hit him with their car, throwing him off the windshield and into a coma for over a month.

...arsonists in Forsyth County, Georgia, set fire to the home of a woman who was known as a public supporter of Obama. Someone painted a racial slur on her fence, along with the warning, “Your black boy will die.”

the day after Obama's inauguration
...a large 22-year-old skinhead named Keith Luke decided it was time to fight the “extinction” of the white race, so he bashed down the door of a Latino woman and her sister and shot them both; one died.
You said you wanted violence and anarchy?

And you're talking like a 10 year old.

ANd you ARE a 10-year-old.

Again, you said at the town hall meetings. Then you posted completely unrelated stuff to the tea party or town hall meetings.

You failed again. Thanks for stopping by.

Again, you said at the town hall meetings. Then you posted completely unrelated stuff to the tea party or town hall meetings.

Hey, you're the one who brought up "violence" and "anarchy", so I gave you violence and anarchy.

As far as the town halls, you pussed out! Instead of providing evidence to the contrary, you decided to shoot your mouth off and just wing it. You crashed and burned quick!

Hey, you're the one who brought up "violence" and "anarchy", so I gave you violence and anarchy.

As far as the town halls, you pussed out! Instead of providing evidence to the contrary, you decided to shoot your mouth off and just wing it. You crashed and burned quick!

No, it was in the message you responded to, on post #4.... YOU on post #29 claimed you saw Tea Party protesters engaging in violence at Town Hall debates.

You have since then regressed to the level of a toddler, with deflection, denials, and posting irrelevant unrelated crap, to avoid the fact you are a flat out 100% LIAR.

You lost. You failed. You lied. You got caught. You are trash. You have no value to this discussion whatsoever.
RZexoA4PaFVNEPHzZIvVHYzWVamRJ8-s2hRce7eGRrLj2RlTgXTQZMQ4uiREhuze4QfBdi-nGZOAGS_YSMfne8k840YSU6PkHrrJP6kOGK8ip-YIFBTkfK61FYTtoM1SfCdZknIMPqcWK_Up2BNrORw1dhlmKG2LhDL4_Rqi3_C_QA62x20gJAcGzrk0yoSaug6r6LNQsfTG3-B46hFvTdzzxpdNWPKcDFKp-KvYXFrgrp4AumoyGT7x31HnqL1CWyDiCPgpxgJHTVuTqPgoyW1TJegWC8VQ4K2zW1xjSF315hIyCIOIOqPJKfbfpy9-lsbWzYWK1ASNR0R8J6dTBFlFNCTC3TQPAnNXUC4mTGcQ69SPWpO2RHW3nmpHNfF4y9GAE1HL_lZeu_Bel2R2osyHXoUzH-NSmYEpUjBZ_gLISMNiEgfyTljRAFX8adwjHb7VOBxVmih6RwaqLE_MYpIBfVbRJjXiuIGaepzgnjW7TM7SB8QGvZcPiAruD70mFWrCtbCmw86BGkv6IsladFdcXv7TMfGr5GIN4-YLwiIyhRH_JZOztMPS3DLSkDZyUCKdHjuySgeabDgVjLze09h7vCQUKR28AvXQHHX0xAgLCb3h=w244-h254-no

That is your photo. You should make that your avatar, and then it would be accurate to who you really are.

No, it was in the message you responded to, on post #4.... YOU on post #29 claimed you saw Tea Party protesters engaging in violence at Town Hall debates.
I said I seen the "bagger nation" disrupt town halls back in 2009. A few minutes ago, I Googled just that and this is the first page that popped up...

And here's what one of those links had to say...

As members of Congress retreated to their home states and districts during the 2009 August recess, the growing Tea Party movement and anger over the pending health care bill led protesters across the country to confront their elected representatives at town hall meetings.

Demonstrations at some of these gatherings led to fistfights, arrests and even hospitalizations. News networks and protesters with camcorders and cellphones captured the often unruly gatherings as disgruntled citizens took the opportunity to execute — often loudly — their right to free speech.

But what do you know about violence? You think someone getting in your face and screaming shit about you is a perfectly civil act.

I know its overwhelming for you to be force fed so much truth at once, but you'll thank me later.

You have since then regressed to the level of a toddler, with deflection, denials, and posting irrelevant unrelated crap, to avoid the fact you are a flat out 100% LIAR.
Moi?

You lost.
I what!

You failed.
You wish.

You lied.
Copyright violation!

You got caught.
Negro, please.

You are trash.
As far as your comments go, that is the bottom of the barrel.

You have no value to this discussion whatsoever.
Not true. At the very least, I was worth 8 of your posts.

RZexoA4PaFVNEPHzZIvVHYzWVamRJ8-s2hRce7eGRrLj2RlTgXTQZMQ4uiREhuze4QfBdi-nGZOAGS_YSMfne8k840YSU6PkHrrJP6kOGK8ip-YIFBTkfK61FYTtoM1SfCdZknIMPqcWK_Up2BNrORw1dhlmKG2LhDL4_Rqi3_C_QA62x20gJAcGzrk0yoSaug6r6LNQsfTG3-B46hFvTdzzxpdNWPKcDFKp-KvYXFrgrp4AumoyGT7x31HnqL1CWyDiCPgpxgJHTVuTqPgoyW1TJegWC8VQ4K2zW1xjSF315hIyCIOIOqPJKfbfpy9-lsbWzYWK1ASNR0R8J6dTBFlFNCTC3TQPAnNXUC4mTGcQ69SPWpO2RHW3nmpHNfF4y9GAE1HL_lZeu_Bel2R2osyHXoUzH-NSmYEpUjBZ_gLISMNiEgfyTljRAFX8adwjHb7VOBxVmih6RwaqLE_MYpIBfVbRJjXiuIGaepzgnjW7TM7SB8QGvZcPiAruD70mFWrCtbCmw86BGkv6IsladFdcXv7TMfGr5GIN4-YLwiIyhRH_JZOztMPS3DLSkDZyUCKdHjuySgeabDgVjLze09h7vCQUKR28AvXQHHX0xAgLCb3h=w244-h254-no

That is your photo.
A-ha! Re-posting the same shit, is a violation of the rules, mister.

Last edited:
I said I seen the "bagger nation" disrupt town halls back in 2009. A few minutes ago, I Googled just that and this is the first page that popped up...

And here's what one of those links had to say...

As members of Congress retreated to their home states and districts during the 2009 August recess, the growing Tea Party movement and anger over the pending health care bill led protesters across the country to confront their elected representatives at town hall meetings.

Demonstrations at some of these gatherings led to fistfights, arrests and even hospitalizations. News networks and protesters with camcorders and cellphones captured the often unruly gatherings as disgruntled citizens took the opportunity to execute — often loudly — their right to free speech.

But what do you know about violence? You think someone getting in your face and screaming shit about you is a perfectly civil act.

Nice, so you can take a screen shot of google..... what does that prove? Nothing. Lets look at your sources....

Talking Point Memo... really?
Think Progress... Really?
Breitbart.... Really?

You have one from Reuters.

The one from reuters says disrupted.
I have no problem with 'disrupted'.

You said violence. Protesting.... and violence...are not the same. One is exercising your freedom of speech at a forum, where the whole point is to let your voice be heard.... the other is.... violence. It's a criminal act.

Now let's look at that link to NPR.

Demonstrations at some of these gatherings led to fistfights, arrests and even hospitalizations. News networks and protesters with camcorders and cellphones captured the often unruly gatherings as disgruntled citizens took the opportunity to execute — often loudly — their right to free speech.​

Now that is what is written...... but is that what actually happened? So I looked and looked, and I couldn't find evidence of this. Several that repeated the story, but none that showed anyone getting into fist fights.

The key one always mentioned is the Kathy Castor Town Hall in Tampa Florida.

So I looked that one up.

Turns out Planned Parenthood was there shouting Healthcare Now at people, who shouted back "You work for us!".

Moreover, two of the arrests made, were of people who opposed the Tea Party, and supported Obamacare.

Oops. Not nearly the "the Tea party is violent!" as you claimed.

Once again, you are just crying repeatedly, without much real evidence to support your assertions. Try again.

69029542.jpg

There will be a Clvil War

Conservative forces of Putin backed by the klan will take on the Liberal forces fighting for Truth, Justice and the American Way

Nice, so you can take a screen shot of google..... what does that prove?
It proves there is a mountain of evidence of tea party violence is spite of the fact that you keep trying to move the goalposts.

...is what you have in common with intelligence and objectivity.

Lets look at your sources....
Ad hominems are not valid rebuttals.

The one from reuters says disrupted.
I have no problem with 'disrupted'.
You don't?...........mmmm....

...okay, then you should object to this person being arrested (and eventually maced), for being "disruptive" at an Alan West Town Hall, when all she did was ask a question.

So a lefty asks a question at a Republican town hall and gets arrested; but a righty who gets in the face of a US Senator at another town hall, is not arrested, is allowed to finish their point and gets to leave.

You said violence. Protesting.... and violence...are not the same. One is exercising your freedom of speech at a forum, where the whole point is to let your voice be heard.... the other is.... violence.
Then why was the woman arrested at the Republican town hall for "exercising [her] freedom of speech"?

It's a criminal
"It's a criminal..."

What are you, Italian?

Now let's look at that link to NPR.

Demonstrations at some of these gatherings led to fistfights, arrests and even hospitalizations. News networks and protesters with camcorders and cellphones captured the often unruly gatherings as disgruntled citizens took the opportunity to execute — often loudly — their right to free speech.​

Now that is what is written...... but is that what actually happened?
That is just conjecture on your part with no evidence to validate you objection.

So I looked and looked, and I couldn't find evidence of this. Several that repeated the story, but none that showed anyone getting into fist fights.

The key one always mentioned is the Kathy Castor Town Hall in Tampa Florida.

So I looked that one up.

Turns out Planned Parenthood was there shouting Healthcare Now at people, who shouted back "You work for us!".

Moreover, two of the arrests made, were of people who opposed the Tea Party, and supported Obamacare.

Oops. Not nearly the "the Tea party is violent!" as you claimed.
I posted "bagger" violence, but you said it was unrelated. You not only move the goalposts, you move them back, like the hypocrite you are.

Once again, you are just crying repeatedly, without much real evidence to support your assertions. Try again.

69029542.jpg
Again with the baby pictures. I guess that is only fitting? For only little babies can make your point.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Stupid fucking fascist hasn't heard of the civil war. :thup:

I am not worried at all about your civil war--you are wholly outnumbered. These protesters are not just protesters anymore, they are now activists against the Republican party and they're not going to forget to VOTE in 2018.

161109203333-trump-protest-2-exlarge-169.jpg

WOMENS-MARCH.jpg

1714685_1280x720.jpg

Moron, the question of whether states could leave the union was settled by the Civil War.

California will face the United States Military should they ever attempt such a move.

I really don't think so. In Fact, The US should sell California to Mexico. I am pretty sure 90% of the country would have no issues with that.

I dont think mehico has that much money.

Forum List

Back