Kellyanne Conway To Americans: Type "Creepy Uncle Joe Videos" Into Google

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
" If anybody just types in 'Creepy Uncle Joe Videos' you come up with a treasure trove," Conway said.

That's gotta leave a mark. The democrats have set quite the trap for themselves.

Kellyanne Conway on Biden: Type "Creepy Uncle Joe Videos" Into Google

Gifs like this are going to work as well
7zbF68N.gif

Oh my!
Creepy Uncle Joe Videos - Google Search

About 44,700,000 results (0.37 seconds)

Lol.

" If anybody just types in 'Creepy Uncle Joe Videos' you come up with a treasure trove," Conway said.

That's gotta leave a mark. The democrats have set quite the trap for themselves.

7zbF68N.gif

Oh my!

Lol.
I don't get it. Are we saying that the trump cultists who like Creepy Uncle Donald are going to switch to Biden?

7zbF68N.gif

Oh my!

Lol.
I don't get it. Are we saying that the trump cultists who like Creepy Uncle Donald are going to switch to Biden?
That's a scatterbrained approach to the question.

7zbF68N.gif

Oh my!

Lol.
Its a pretty direct comparison. I wonder what would happen, if video of him bursting into a children's changing room came out?

7zbF68N.gif

Oh my!

Lol.
Its a pretty direct comparison. I wonder what would happen, if video of him bursting into a children's changing room came out?
It's irrelevant!

7zbF68N.gif

Oh my!

Lol.

I;m sure dumber things have been said,,,
I've just never heard them

7zbF68N.gif

Oh my!

Lol.
Not really. Trump was a pageant organizer. The contest was a beauty contest. It was like Las Vegas Showgirl shows. 50 women changing costumes in a big open dressing-room. This is Hollywood showbiz. The stars get their own dressing-room or their own trailer, but these contestants all had to dress in front of hair dressers and makeup artists who may be male or female....many who are probably gay anyway. The pageant organizers needed to talk to the contestants often to give peptalks and pass out information. They often didn't have time to tell them to scramble to the bathroom to hide their nudity....and most people in show-business aren't super self-conscious about their appearance anyway....especially beauty contestants. They're actually models.

My wife was a seamstress for models and models never had a problem with showing off their goods to me......and I was polite enough not to react like a sex-crazed jerk-off when they did. I'm sure Trump has enough class to act the same way.

Forum List

Back