Ken Burns Roosevelt Documentary

I've been to Warm Springs, and who but the worst cynic wouldn't admire or even love President Roosevelt? He was a great icon in American history. Whatever happened to men like him, Truman, and Kennedy? That was the Democratic Party of old. Today we get America-hating shitbags like Clinton and Obama. We get Marxists who want to destroy America. Roosevelt must be spinning in his grave.

1. He extended the Depression rather than ended it.
2. He invalidated the Constitution, and made the Supreme Court into a rubber stamp
3.Through his efforts Joseph Stalin didn't just survive...he thrived, and FDR encouraged and promoted communists in government.
4. He changed the relationship between the people and the government...and not in a good way
5. He extended WWII by at least two years, therefore responsible for the loss of blood and treasure over those years.

Any of that in the documentary?
Not much of a historian are you. Extended the Second World War by two years? I can hardly wait to hear the half wit explanation for that one.
She did a whole thread of that nonsense and the stupid idea was destroyed with an abundance of links and sources to actual history. That doesn't stop her. She is a political hack, not a historian or even a history buff.

" destroyed with an abundance of links and sources to actual history."

Liar.

Your shallow revisionist interpretations in no way represent actual history.

What an imbecile!

First you said "I can hardly wait to hear the half wit explanation for that one," then, like a true government school grad.....

...before reading, you pass judgement on same.

"Your shallow revisionist interpretations in no way represent actual history."

Actually....they do.

I post sources, links, documentation....unlike all of you 'is not, is not' ignoramuses.

I've been to Warm Springs, and who but the worst cynic wouldn't admire or even love President Roosevelt? He was a great icon in American history. Whatever happened to men like him, Truman, and Kennedy? That was the Democratic Party of old. Today we get America-hating shitbags like Clinton and Obama. We get Marxists who want to destroy America. Roosevelt must be spinning in his grave.

2. He invalidated the Constitution, and made the Supreme Court into a rubber stamp
3.Through his efforts Joseph Stalin didn't just survive...he thrived, and FDR encouraged and promoted communists in government.
4. He changed the relationship between the people and the government...and not in a good way
5. He extended WWII by at least two years, therefore responsible for the loss of blood and treasure over those years.

Not much of a historian are you. Extended the Second World War by two years? I can hardly wait to hear the half wit explanation for that one.
She did a whole thread of that nonsense and the stupid idea was destroyed with an abundance of links and sources to actual history. That doesn't stop her. She is a political hack, not a historian or even a history buff.

Liar.
That was the thread where you used a McCarthy era source and ignored more recent published works after various classified documents such as the Venona papers and Russian documents debunked the claims of your source. You also used your old standby conspiracy theory book by West, a rw commentator. In addition you seemed to have no knowledge of the Italian and Southern France invasions and absolutely no knowledge that NKFD or BDK existed, let alone what they were. You claimed Harry Hopkins was a spy for Stalin as if it was a fact and disregarded the declassified documents that proved that allegation to be untrue. All of this was documented in your thread and that is why your idea was destroyed and turned from the original purpose and degenerated into a thread of basic FDR bashing nonsense that deflects from intelligent discussion and debate, just like this one.

"... Harry Hopkins was a spy for Stalin.."

True, dat.

Liar.

What an imbecile!

First you said "I can hardly wait to hear the half wit explanation for that one," then, like a true government school grad.....

Actually....they do.

I post sources, links, documentation....unlike all of you 'is not, is not' ignoramuses.

You never read any books on the subject, that much is obvious, you don't know anything. The only thing your posts prove is that you can't learn nearly as much as you thought from web sites.

Liar.
That was the thread where you used a McCarthy era source and ignored more recent published works after various classified documents such as the Venona papers and Russian documents debunked the claims of your source. You also used your old standby conspiracy theory book by West, a rw commentator. In addition you seemed to have no knowledge of the Italian and Southern France invasions and absolutely no knowledge that NKFD or BDK existed, let alone what they were. You claimed Harry Hopkins was a spy for Stalin as if it was a fact and disregarded the declassified documents that proved that allegation to be untrue. All of this was documented in your thread and that is why your idea was destroyed and turned from the original purpose and degenerated into a thread of basic FDR bashing nonsense that deflects from intelligent discussion and debate, just like this one.

"... Harry Hopkins was a spy for Stalin.."

True, dat.
And a fellow by the last name of Koch worked for Stalin...

Liar.

What an imbecile!

Actually....they do.

You never read any books on the subject, that much is obvious, you don't know anything. The only thing your posts prove is that you can't learn nearly as much as you thought from web sites.

I love it when you Libs tell lies that are so easy to perforate.....

OK, Einstein.....why do I find sources so easy to find if I don't read books?

BTW....I'm usually working on 4-6 books a week....more than half non-fiction.

"Liberals don't read books – they don't read anything … That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges."
Coulter

Liar.

What an imbecile!

Actually....they do.

"Liberals don't read books – they don't read anything … That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges."
Coulter

We don't even read what you post!! See how accurate you is???

Liar.

What an imbecile!

Actually....they do.

Coulter

"We don't even read what you post!!"

Even your lies smell of moth balls and camphor....

What an imbecile!

Actually....they do.

Coulter

"We don't even read what you post!!"

Even your lies smell of moth balls and camphor....

Why do you do this??

You know that Ben-Gay is popular..

Liar.

What an imbecile!

Actually....they do.

Coulter

If you ever in your life read a book it's apparent that you didn't understand what you were reading.

Liar.

What an imbecile!

Actually....they do.

Coulter

If you ever in your life read a book it's apparent that you didn't understand what you were reading.

Here's what I understand......Liberals.

And that fact is what motivates all the resentment and lies from you imbeciles.

A single cent of tax money used to subsidize lefty propaganda is too much.
Actual news accounts from the 1930s are "lefty propaganda"?

This is why the Right-Wing is a joke whom no one takes seriously, except other wingnuts.
It's how the accounts are framed. PBS is notoriously left wing. Left wingers' denial of that obvious reality is what makes anything they say dubious.
They are "framed" as the actual news stories and accounts from the 1930s. PBS isn't interpreting anything.

Nope. Wingnuttery belongs in the Washington Examiner, not in factual documentaries.

Nope. Wingnuttery belongs in the Washington Examiner, not in factual documentaries.

So.....Burns hides the truth?

Forum List

Back