Ken Burns Speaks to the Truth of This Time in History

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
The famous historian Ken Burns gave a commencement speech at Brandeis University last weekend. It was a powerful speech that is directed at this moment in American history. He spoke truth.

I am getting rid of all my Ken Burns DVD documentaries. Send me a PM and I will mail them to you.
Try watching the video. I don't need your Ken Burns stuff.

Nothin' like some good ole fashioned white guilt and virtue signalling to make the day go by....

KissAss.jpg

"God does not distinguish between the dead".

"Two wrongs and two rights".

I am very much a fan of his work. Few things ever better on television. I rarely watch video's posted here but in this case I made an exception.

His two statements above are ideas I often promote. In the end though, I disagree with him. If the election is so dear, it's an election that should provide a choice that people can actually get behind. I dismiss the argument that you must choose wrong because they other side is also wrong.

• Winner
Reactions: iku
I am getting rid of all my Ken Burns DVD documentaries. Send me a PM and I will mail them to you.
NO PM's please. Today is recycle day and they are headed to the landfill.

This is how fascist cults work, canceling people once they're declared EnemiesOfTheParty.

Needless to say, you don't see liberals doing it. Cancel culture is purely a conservative cancer.
real fascists try to imprison the leader of the opposing party ..

• Fact
Reactions: iku
This is how fascist cults work, canceling people once they're declared EnemiesOfTheParty.

Needless to say, you don't see liberals doing it. Cancel culture is purely a conservative cancer.

These people are ENTERTAINERS, nothing more. ENTERTAIN and keep your mouth shut on politics

a democrat accusing others of cancel culture ... irony is a foreign concept to an insane emotional leftist ..
Admit it. You want to cancel me as well, along with every liberal. In your Stalinist utopia, liberals will be banned from communicating.

Censorship is a defining characteristic of the modern conservative. Those who don't display a lust to censor are kicked out of the Trump cult.

Forum List

Back