*KEN* Paxton Will Rise Above!*

Sorry bout that,

1. Ken, will start up the steam roller, and roll right over this Bullshit!
2. They been coming after this guy unjustly for years, I can see him getting ready to climb up on his STEAM ROLLER!!!!
3. My bad, Ken Paxton!!!...
3. LINK;

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
The terrorist MAGA cult will forgive any crimes in the name of defeating Americans. Just as they celebrated war crimes during the Iraq war.

Hey dickhead...Byrd left the KKK 70 years ago and repudiated that hate group.

Huge fail
Hey dickhead sucker, Dmeocrat KKK senator robert byrd is relevant today because the current democrat president biden voted for the kkk democrat senator 3 times.

Hate group? They hung, murdered african americans.

The kkk leader than senator had political regrets, nothing more

You assholes make false claims then act indignant when we present facts about the racist history of democrats

Saying black lives matter isnt saying white lives dont matter. Learn to comprehend a simple phrase.
Who is the leader of this so called group "Antifa"?
Naming an organization, black lives matter does not mean they are advocates or work for the good of black lives.

ANTIFA, to secret and purposely organized so that a keader is never known. Protects said person from prosecution

Texas is Texas. The republican senate will hold the trial and vote whether Paxton is guilty. It's quite possible that his party members will refuse to find him guilty for political reasons, even if the evidence leaves no doubt that he is guilty. That's what happened in trump's impeachments
Oh, is that what you think happened? That explains a lot.

Naming an organization, black lives matter does not mean they are advocates or work for the good of black lives.

ANTIFA, to secret and purposely organized so that a keader is never known. Protects said person from prosecution
So you agree that when someone says "black lives matter", it doesnt mean "white lives dont matter"? If you disagree, why?

So we know all the leaders of the the right wing terrorist organizations and their structure, yet ANTIFA eludes the authorities? Hell we know the leaders of the Taliban living in caves in the middle of nowhere but you're trying to convince me that ANTIFA is the only group in history to avoid detection of any of their leaders?

You've lost your mind.

Hey dickhead sucker, Dmeocrat KKK senator robert byrd is relevant today because the current democrat president biden voted for the kkk democrat senator 3 times.

You assholes make false claims then act indignant when we present facts about the racist history of democrats
If Biden is so connected with the KKK as you say why did all these racists not support him?

Let's say I'm a founder or the founder of BLM franchise. I certainly trade marked BLM. So now the protests are over. Police stations have implemented policies to fix the problem.

Now what? If it were my sight, I'd push going green, common sense gun legislation, strengthening social security, affirmative action, etc.

None of those things have to do with the BLM movement.

If Biden is so connected with the KKK as you say why did all these racists not support him?
You are constructing a Strawman argument.

The fact presented is, the Democratic party is the party of hate and racism. Proof being Democrat President Biden voting for a Senator that was a KKK leader, voting for Robert Byrd to lead the democratic party senators. Three time Democrat Biden voted for Kkk/Democrat Senator to lead the senate.

Who supports Biden or Trump does not define who they are. It is the actions, beliefs, who they choose to be around that shows their racism

You are constructing a Strawman argument.

The fact presented is, the Democratic party is the party of hate and racism. Proof being Democrat President Biden voting for a Senator that was a KKK leader, voting for Robert Byrd to lead the democratic party senators. Three time Democrat Biden voted for Kkk/Democrat Senator to lead the senate.

Who supports Biden or Trump does not define who they are. It is the actions, beliefs, who they choose to be around that shows their racism
So then you'll also admit Trump is a racist because of his actions. He prevented blacks from living in one of the families apartment complex's, then called for the deaths/imprisonment of the Central Park 5 even after they were proved innocent because the real guilty party was found.

Fact is, no matter how many times you talk about Byrd and the KKK, white nationalist racist hate groups are right wingers in 2023. Nothing you say changes that fact.

So then you'll also admit Trump is a racist because of his actions. He prevented blacks from living in one of the families apartment complex's, then called for the deaths/imprisonment of the Central Park 5 even after they were proved innocent because the real guilty party was found.

Fact is, no matter how many times you talk about Byrd and the KKK, white nationalist racist hate groups are right wingers in 2023. Nothing you say changes that fact.
Trump dated a black super model.

Trump never excluded blacks from Mar Lago

Trump's family? You mean Trump's father when Trump was 27 years old. Donald Trump did not manage his father's business

The central park 5? Hahaha, Trump was not a piolitician then and his opinion had nothing to do with their race.

you have no idea who belongs to what group, how they vote or anything else

Many hate groups are created by the democratic party and are paid to pretend they support republicans.

Either way, we are not guilty of racism because fake groups are paid to support us.

The Democratic party, has a long history of hate, of racism, of belonging to hate groups.

You make a weak claim that hate groups support republicans, you do not show republicans supporting hate groups

We do see democrats joining the hate groups antifa and blm

Let's say I'm a founder or the founder of BLM franchise. I certainly trade marked BLM. So now the protests are over. Police stations have implemented policies to fix the problem.

Now what? If it were my sight, I'd push going green, common sense gun legislation, strengthening social security, affirmative action, etc.

None of those things have to do with the BLM movement.
I would rather talk about reality

So you agree that when someone says "black lives matter", it doesnt mean "white lives dont matter"? If you disagree, why?

So we know all the leaders of the the right wing terrorist organizations and their structure, yet ANTIFA eludes the authorities? Hell we know the leaders of the Taliban living in caves in the middle of nowhere but you're trying to convince me that ANTIFA is the only group in history to avoid detection of any of their leaders?

You've lost your mind.
You have proven you know nothing about hate groups and politics.

You have demonstrated you dont no recent history or history from the past.

Black Lives Matter demonstrated that they hate our country, our laws, our founding. Hell, the Democratic party demonstrates that white lives dont matter by using us as a tool to instill hate in BLM and ANTIFA.

Last edited:
You have proven you know nothing about hate groups and politics.

You have demonstrated you dont no recent history or history from the past.

Black Lives Matter deminstated that they hate our country, our laws, our founding. Hell, the Democratic party demonstrates that white lives dont matter by using us as a tool to instill hate in BLM and ANTIFA.
That's fine. We'll continue to lock up right wing racist terrorists and Biden will continue being your President.

Trump dated a black super model.

Trump never excluded blacks from Mar Lago

Trump's family? You mean Trump's father when Trump was 27 years old. Donald Trump did not manage his father's business

The central park 5? Hahaha, Trump was not a piolitician then and his opinion had nothing to do with their race.

you have no idea who belongs to what group, how they vote or anything else

Many hate groups are created by the democratic party and are paid to pretend they support republicans.

Either way, we are not guilty of racism because fake groups are paid to support us.

The Democratic party, has a long history of hate, of racism, of belonging to hate groups.

You make a weak claim that hate groups support republicans, you do not show republicans supporting hate groups

We do see democrats joining the hate groups antifa and blm
You're delusional. You're saying the Oath Keepers was created by the democratic party? You're insane.

delusional is putting words in another's mouth, further I never ever mentioned the Oath Keepers

Delusional and Insane? Yes you are, quit making shit up.
Yeah but I mentioned them....you said dems have created all these hate groups to make conservatives look bad. Well, Oath Keepers must be one of them, right? Which is completely delusional. It's the only way in your mind you can deal with it. It's called cognitive dissonance.

That's fine. We'll continue to lock up right wing racist terrorists and Biden will continue being your President.
I know you will.

You will continue to give derogatory names to those who disagree with you
You will continue to lock up those who disagree with you
You will continue to declare those who disagree with you as guilty before a trail.

Yes, in the past the Democratic party did the same to African American's with Jim Crow laws, now the Democrats will do the same to Republicans.

The Democratic party demonstrates day after day, that they are still of the heart of the KKK, they simply redirect that hatred.

Byrd is dead. Just in case you didn't know. And the reason he's hated by MAGAts is because he reformed himself and walked away from the KKK. HOW DARE HE!!!!

Forum List

Back