Kennedy Jr says Russia acted in good faith in the Ukraine invasion

And remember that the Kremlin celebrated in 2016 when trump was elected. Give him a second term so that he can share some classified docs with his buddy Vlad.
But wait, there's more.
It was the Muslim in CHief who told Putin to wait until his second term then we will work things out, as he fondled his Puting kneepads.....
Wrong again jimboliar.....plus Putin already had tons of docs from Poopeypants.

His dad must be rolling over in his grave. What happened to this guy? Did he fall on his head?

This guy is nutter than trump...if possible.
This is what he actually said:

"In fact, he negotiated, two times he agreed to agreements,” Kennedy said. “He agreed to the Minsk Accord, and then he agreed in 2022 to an agreement that would’ve left Ukraine completely intact.”

“It was us who forced [Ukrainian President Volodymyr] Zelensky to sabotage that agreement. It was already signed,” Kennedy claimed. “So, you know, the Russians were acting in good faith. … So, no, I think we’re the ones who have not been acting in good faith.”

What he clearly is talking about is the peace agreements, not the actual invasion....and he puts the blame on Xiden for those agreements to fall apart...which is likely true.

But of course dembots have to lie about what was actually said.

But wait, there's more.
It was the Muslim in CHief who told Putin to wait until his second term then we will work things out, as he fondled his Puting kneepads.....
Teabaggers can't even keep their own lies straight, par for them.

It was Russian President Dmitry Medvedev that Obama said that to, not Putin.

Did Trump's son tell you what Obama did?
Of course not.

Obama did NOTHING.

Did Trump's son tell you what his daddy did?
Of course not.

INF nuclear treaty: US pulls out of Cold War-era pact with ...​

1693916102313.png
BBC
https://www.bbc.com › world-us-canada-49198565

Aug 2, 2019 — The Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty (INF) was signed by US President Ronald Reagan and Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev in 1987. It ...

Wrong again jimboliar.....plus Putin already had tons of docs from Poopeypants.
I'm sure he does.

1693916179408.png

Teabaggers can't even keep their own lies straight, par for them.

It was Russian President Dmitry Medvedev that Obama said that to, not Putin.

Did Trump's son tell you what Obama did?
Of course not.

Obama did NOTHING.

Did Trump's son tell you what his daddy did?
Of course not.

INF nuclear treaty: US pulls out of Cold War-era pact with ...

View attachment 824988
BBC
https://www.bbc.com › world-us-canada-49198565
Aug 2, 2019 — The Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty (INF) was signed by US President Ronald Reagan and Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev in 1987. It ...

I'm sure he does.

View attachment 824989
6'3" 215 pounds of BS.

Kennedy is flat our nuts

I've known about him for decades and never could figure out what his problem is

Kennedy is flat our nuts

I've known about him for decades and never could figure out what his problem is
He is running on the Kennedy name, while the family is embarrassed at his craziness. I think Bobby dropped him on his head when he was a baby. It was probably to take a call from Marilyn Monroe.

He is running on the Kennedy name, while the family is embarrassed at his craziness. I think Bobby dropped him on his head when he was a baby. It was probably to take a call from Marilyn Monroe.
So.....as a diehard kook libber you now don't like the Kennedys? And you also don't like Trump or any conservatives? So you are only a fan of crotchety old Poopeypants and his bimbo VP??

His dad must be rolling over in his grave. What happened to this guy? Did he fall on his head?

This guy is nutter than trump...if possible.
A “good faith invasion” of another sovereign land for the purpose of taking some or all of that land.

🙄

Despite liking some of the things little RFK says, it is shot like this that makes me ever more confirmed in my belief that we can’t trust Democratics.

Forum List

Back