Kentucky clerk won't interfere with gay marriage licenses

Wrong - from the beginning - our founding fathers believed the Word of God to be the truth. There was never any provision for men to marry men or women to marry women. We have no history of such laws. What is happening now is wickedness is taking over the land. Our judges are unrighteous, unholy, blasphemers of God. They have perverted the laws of this land and twisted the meaning of what is holy. They are also under the judgment of God for their actions.

Again, God's word isn't the law of this nation.

Besides, why should I trust you? You turned your back on the one true faith when you decided to join the perverted church you attend now. The only church that can lead to your salvation is The Catholic Church. You should beg for forgiveness for turning your back on the true church. Satan has tricked you. I'll pray for your return.

See I can play the 'you're going to hell' game as well.

Roman Catholicism is a false religion. There is no salvation in Roman Catholicism. It is Satan's Masterpiece - a counterfeit church taking millions to hell. I pray you depart from it, mdk.

Those are the words of Satan masquerading as the words of the pious. The Bible warns us about people like you. Come back to the one true church and leave behind the lies Satan's whispers in your ears. In his name I cast you're false faith down.

have you considered anti-psychotic medication?

Have you considered what I was doing was satire? Jeremiah shits all over Catholics all the time and it was time for her have a taste of her own medicine.

sorry. you can't tell sarcasm over the interwebs

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Neither of which are the law of the land. You're thinking of another country.

Wrong - from the beginning - our founding fathers believed the Word of God to be the truth. There was never any provision for men to marry men or women to marry women. We have no history of such laws. What is happening now is wickedness is taking over the land. Our judges are unrighteous, unholy, blasphemers of God. They have perverted the laws of this land and twisted the meaning of what is holy. They are also under the judgment of God for their actions.

Besides, why should I trust you? You turned your back on the one true faith when you decided to join the perverted church you attend now. The only church that can lead to your salvation is The Catholic Church. You should beg for forgiveness for turning your back on the true church. Satan has tricked you. I'll pray for your return.

Roman Catholicism is a false religion. There is no salvation in Roman Catholicism. It is Satan's Masterpiece - a counterfeit church taking millions to hell. I pray you depart from it, mdk.

Those are the words of Satan masquerading as the words of the pious. The Bible warns us about people like you. Come back to the one true church and leave behind the lies Satan's whispers in your ears. In his name I cast you're false faith down.
I think you people need to stop praying to statues.

I think I don't care what you think.

Jerry, I have a simple question for you.

Suppose you went in to renew your DL and the clerk said "I seen you coming out of church Sunday, I'm not issuing a DL to a Christian, it violates my beliefs"

Would you say "oh well I can't violate his religious beliefs" and walk out without your DL?
You're equating Christians with sexual perverts? Homosexuality with Christianity? Do you know how stupid that is?

I'm equating rights with rights. It's no wonder she was too scared to answer my question.

You have a RIGHT to a state ID
You have a riGHT to a marriage license.

same same, the clerk can't pick and choose who to give one too
She has a right to not be associated with gay marriage. If some deputy clerk can hand them out, what's wrong with that.? Why force her to go against God if accommodating can be made. The fight is homos want her to sin against God's word. Same for bakers and photographers. It's not like they can't be served elsewhere. This is shoving homo sex down everyone's throat. We ain't playing that game. There will be pushback. Forced acceptance is no acceptance.

"The governor, the attorney general and the county attorney have said the licenses are valid. Davis and her attorneys claim otherwise."

This is from the linked report.

The licenses are in fact valid.

Not according to God and His Word.

Most of the founding fathers were deists and rejected the concept of a personal god and the bible

False, as is most of your bullshit.

I bet you don't even know who all is included in founding fathers.
Our Founding Fathers Were NOT Christians

5 Founding Fathers Whose Skepticism About Christianity Would Make Them Unelectable Today
Thomas Jefferson believed that a coolly rational form of religion would take root in America. Was he ever wrong.

5 Founding Fathers Whose Skepticism About Christianity Would Make Them Unelectable Today

godless1-620x424.jpg

FFRF_800w_2.jpg

Last edited:

Suppose you went in to renew your DL and the clerk said "I seen you coming out of church Sunday, I'm not issuing a DL to a Christian, it violates my beliefs"

Would you say "oh well I can't violate his religious beliefs" and walk out without your DL?
You're equating Christians with sexual perverts? Homosexuality with Christianity? Do you know how stupid that is?

I'm equating rights with rights. It's no wonder she was too scared to answer my question.

She has a right to not be associated with gay marriage. If some deputy clerk can hand them out, what's wrong with that.? Why force her to go against God if accommodating can be made. The fight is homos want her to sin against God's word. Same for bakers and photographers. It's not like they can't be served elsewhere. This is shove homo sex down everyone's throat. We ain't playing that game. There will be pushback. Forced acceptance is no acceptance.

then she should quit her job if she isn't capable of fulfilling its functions which is to grant licenses in accordances with the law.

again, your insane bigotry (and hers) are not anyone else's problem. we're a nation of laws and she has to abide by the court orders.

you loons really have forgotten that you don't live in a theocracy.

i'm sure that ISIS would be happy to have you. and you bigoted freaktards said the same thing when we were desegregated. so.... tough. go live in saudi arabia

Have you considered what I was doing was satire? Jeremiah shits all over Catholics all the time and it was time for her have a taste of her own medicine.

No worries. I get a little tired of her self-righteous nonsense when it comes to Catholics. I am not even one myself anymore but it wears thin. lol

No worries. I get a little tired of her self-righteous nonsense when it comes to Catholics. I am not even one myself anymore but it wears thin. lol

is she self-righteous? i thought she was just delusional.

I see thru the bullshit your dishing out to Jeremiah. Quit criticizing someone's religion, even if they pray to volcanos on a tropical island. It's a personal thing between them and their God.

I see thru the bullshit your dishing out to Jeremiah. Quit criticizing someone's religion, even if they pray to volcanos on a tropical island. It's a personal thing between them and their God.

Not when they post that shit all over the internet it isn't.

Not according to God and His Word.

Most of the founding fathers were deists and rejected the concept of a personal god and the bible

Thomas Jefferson believed that a coolly rational form of religion would take root in America. Was he ever wrong.

godless1-620x424.jpg

FFRF_800w_2.jpg

benquote.jpg

tumblr_n88icbbg1B1rzlzxqo1_1280.png

So keep your godman on two sticks out of the govenment

She has a right to not be associated with gay marriage. If some deputy clerk can hand them out, what's wrong with that.? Why force her to go against God if accommodating can be made. The fight is homos want her to sin against God's word. Same for bakers and photographers. It's not like they can't be served elsewhere. This is shoving homo sex down everyone's throat. We ain't playing that game. There will be pushback. Forced acceptance is no acceptance.

Have you paid the slightest bit of attention to the details of this case? She wouldn't allow the members of her office to do so. When the judge asked if she would allow them to do so she said no and was found in contempt of court. Davis was offered an accommodation and flatly refused. Pushback all you wish, in the meantime gays continue marry and all you can do about is whine on the web.

godless1-620x424.jpg

FFRF_800w_2.jpg

benquote.jpg

Suppose a nation in some distant region should take the Bible for their only law book and every member should regulate his conduct by the precepts there exhibited. . . . What a Eutopia – what a Paradise would this region be!

John Adams

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

tumblr_n5ruokzWXe1t3002xo1_500.jpg

If you make a statement here and expect others to take it as a fact you should provide a link and a source (when it is requested). :"I heard it on TV" is not a link or a source. If I didn't say welcome to USMB earlier - welcome to USMB. I notice you joined recently.

I did not make the original comment about this. You asked SOMEONE if they had a link to this issue. Like a guy walking down the street who sees a car accident and chimes in regarding what he saw, I chimed in to say I had seen the news reports on TV but had seen no articles. I have no 'dog' in this fight, and not trying to prove one 'side' or the other, and I don't care. I just made a random comment.

Sounds like you may have a problem with CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, and Fox who reported thi son the news but who either doesn't have a written article on it or does somewhere but many people have not seen it. Take it up with them.

Thanks for the welcome....see ya 'round the pages.
I am a Christian, but let me ask a hypothetical question. If a DMV employee is Muslim and refuses to issue licenses to females due to her religion, should she be fired or reassigned? It seems to be a question that is pertinent to religious conscious. What do you think?

No, because Islam and Sharia law are not the law of the land. You are thinking Saudi Arabia.

Our constitution upholds Kim Davis's right not to issue a same sex marriage license. If our founding fathers were here they would agree with her. Marriage is between a man and a woman. Not a man and a man or a woman and a woman. The Supreme Court had no right to change the definition of marriage in order to appease the Sodomites of this land.

It certainly would be an issue, because Davis used her 'freedom of religion' under the 1st Amendment as the reason for her denying same sex marriage licenses. However, as stated in the Establishment Clause , there is no State sanctioned religion & as an agent for the government, working on behalf of the government- she cannot use her religious beliefs to dictate whom she will or will not serve. Can you please recite & link exactly where in the Constitution it says that a marriage is only between a man & a woman? How about between a Negro & Negro...Caucasian & Caucasian.?... I'll be waiting.
Title vII says she must be accommodated.

Sure, you did. lol. That is why you told me to stop praying to statues, criticizing someone's faith indeed. She sure loves to shit all over people that don't follow her brand of Christianity. Unsurprising you say nothing about that b/c if you didn't have double standards you wouldn't have any.

Nobody was being forced to follow Christianity. You make a dumb argument with your posters.

godless1-620x424.jpg

FFRF_800w_2.jpg

benquote.jpg

Suppose a nation in some distant region should take the Bible for their only law book and every member should regulate his conduct by the precepts there exhibited. . . . What a Eutopia – what a Paradise would this region be!

John Adams

35 Founding Father Quotes Conservative Christians Will Hate

If you make a statement here and expect others to take it as a fact you should provide a link and a source (when it is requested). :"I heard it on TV" is not a link or a source. If I didn't say welcome to USMB earlier - welcome to USMB. I notice you joined recently.

I did not make the original comment about this. You asked SOMEONE if they had a link to this issue. Like a guy walking down the street who sees a car accident and chimes in regarding what he saw, I chimed in to say I had seen the news reports on TV but had seen no articles. I have no 'dog' in this fight, and not trying to prove one 'side' or the other, and I don't care. I just made a random comment.

Sounds like you may have a problem with CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, and Fox who reported thi son the news but who either doesn't have a written article on it or does somewhere but many people have not seen it. Take it up with them.

Thanks for the welcome....see ya 'round the pages.
I am a Christian, but let me ask a hypothetical question. If a DMV employee is Muslim and refuses to issue licenses to females due to her religion, should she be fired or reassigned? It seems to be a question that is pertinent to religious conscious. What do you think?

No, because Islam and Sharia law are not the law of the land. You are thinking Saudi Arabia.

Our constitution upholds Kim Davis's right not to issue a same sex marriage license. If our founding fathers were here they would agree with her. Marriage is between a man and a woman. Not a man and a man or a woman and a woman. The Supreme Court had no right to change the definition of marriage in order to appease the Sodomites of this land.

It certainly would be an issue, because Davis used her 'freedom of religion' under the 1st Amendment as the reason for her denying same sex marriage licenses. However, as stated in the Establishment Clause , there is no State sanctioned religion & as an agent for the government, working on behalf of the government- she cannot use her religious beliefs to dictate whom she will or will not serve. Can you please recite & link exactly where in the Constitution it says that a marriage is only between a man & a woman? How about between a Negro & Negro...Caucasian & Caucasian.?... I'll be waiting.
Title vII says she must be accommodated.

Which she flatly declined and why she was held in contempt. This all common knowledge.

Nobody was being forced to follow Christianity. You make a dumb argument with your posters.

But yet you are forced to accept homosexuality!? Too funny. How are you being forced to accept homosexuality again? Really want to have it both ways but you really can't.

Forum List

Back