Kentucky coal miners ..

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
you can keep your Doctor ...

Since the Affordable Care Act became law, there has been a startling drop in the uninsured rate in Kentucky. Some areas have gone from 20 percent to just 5 percent uninsured. Much of that is credited to the law’s Medicaid expansion, which provided some half million low-income Kentuckians with coverage since 2013. - See more at: In Kentucky, a Trump stronghold, many fear losing Obamacare

no, you cant even keep your insurance.

In Kentucky, a Trump stronghold, many fear losing Obamacare

save coal jobs, miners get black lung, lose medicaid, Die.

save em Donnieboi, then let them die.

Senators and coal miners should have the exact same health care coverage.

:eusa_whistle:

They wouldn't even have a job, if Big Ears and Cankles had their way.

really? is that your answer to providing health care to some half million low-income Kentuckians/coal miners?

good thing they have idiots like you cheering for them.

upload_2017-3-14_12-3-1.jpeg

Let Kentucky grow Hemp again. I understand they use to have UUUUGE crops of Hemp seeds and fiber.

regardless what Kentucky chooses to produce, i'll go out on a limb and say half a million people still want to go see a doctor if and when they need to.

Coal is on the way out....I believe coal miners should earn upwards of 80 bucks an hour plus full benefits for risking their health doing that work.

regardless what Kentucky chooses to produce, i'll go out on a limb and say half a million people still want to go see a doctor if and when they need to.
Too bad Obamacare doesn't do that.

Obamacare is doing just that, right now as we type.
You are a dupe.

Your mandated insurance card doesn't do shit.

read the op then keep reading down, in order, dupe, errrr dope

You are a dupe.

I live in Kentucky, dupe.

Obamacare isn't fucking us over any less than anywhere else.

You are a dupe.

exactly what was said in the original post .. insured people in Kentucky increased from 5 to 20% since Obamacare started.

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd ..

viedo taping "shiners" and putting them on TV increased 1000% since Obamacare started ... Jim Tom.

Last edited:
They are not going to have a job, in any case. Economics are what is killing coal. Natural gas is cheaper, and more flexible than coal. And solar and wind are both now cheaper than coal by kw delivered. Neither solar nor wind have the devastating environmental cost of coal. And neither put mercury, uranium, and other heavy metals in the air as does the burning of coal.

You are a dupe.

exactly what was said in the original post .. insured people in Kentucky increased from 5 to 20% since Obamacare started.

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd ..

viedo taping "shiners" and putting them on TV increased 1000% since Obamacare started ... Jim Tom.
Maybe because people are forced to get insured?

I constitute a piece of that 15% increase they are talking about, and I will be dropping my coverage once I no longer have any use for it at the end of this year.

Forum List

Back