Kentucky GOP Prosecutor Who Impregnated A Defendant And Slept With Juror Now Running For Judge

"having an affair with a dismissed alternate juror"
I think the bolded should be considered.

Kentucky is one of those places where showering with your teenage daughter is not only permitted..... it's encouraged.

Plugs would fucking love the place.

The first thing a Kentucky girl says after sex: "Get off me daddy, you're smashing my cigarettes!"

Free wheeling democrats who laughed about Clinton's sexual escapades and fought to end unwanted pregnancies are now uptight about a woman being impregnated? Biden spent the last 20 years sniffing hair and pinching women. If the voters think the guy will be a good judge they will elect hem. If not they won't.

Free wheeling democrats who laughed about Clinton's sexual escapades and fought to end unwanted pregnancies are now uptight about a woman being impregnated? Biden spent the last 20 years sniffing hair and pinching women. If the voters think the guy will be a good judge they will elect hem. If not they won't.
Don’t expect consistency or analytical capability from democrat voters. They are retarded baboons.

"having an affair with a dismissed alternate juror"
I think the bolded should be considered.
I think the fact this prosecutor slept with a defendant and impregnated her, while married to another woman, should be considered.

I think the fact this prosecutor slept with a defendant and impregnated her, while married to another woman, should be considered.
Indeed. That seems to be the problematic scenario.

Kentucky is one of those places where showering with your teenage daughter is not only permitted..... it's encouraged.

Plugs would fucking love the place.

The first thing a Kentucky girl says after sex: "Get off me daddy, you're smashing my cigarettes!"

Very fucking funny, you asshole!

How long did you live in Kentucky?

Forum List

Back