🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kentucky iconic coal-burning power plant will close 2020. More Coal Jobs saved by MAGA LOL!

Yet another Liberal celebrating people out of work.
Time moves on. Tough shit. Plenty of coal jobs in the 3rd world for any American too lazy to learn a skill that’s still in demand here.
You're not just asking people to "retrain" (say college) who have worked coal for years--decades, some of them, you are asking them then to relocate to be where those "demand" jobs are. Because they are not in the coal country of West Virginia.

It might sound easy but it's not. I know your primary goal is to criticize Trump, but you are being harder on these coal miners than you ought.

Exactly. No one denies we need alternative sources of energy. But lets stay above and not laugh while people are out of work.

Another one bites the dust

They are no longer economical
Another one too dense to read for comprehension...It's not economical because it's old and broken down, not because of the fuel it has been using.
Yeah when I was
Time moves on. Tough shit. Plenty of coal jobs in the 3rd world for any American too lazy to learn a skill that’s still in demand here.
You're not just asking people to "retrain" (say college) who have worked coal for years--decades, some of them, you are asking them then to relocate to be where those "demand" jobs are. Because they are not in the coal country of West Virginia.

It might sound easy but it's not. I know your primary goal is to criticize Trump, but you are being harder on these coal miners than you ought.
Anybody that voted for Trump gets zero sympathy from me

Exactly. No one denies we need alternative sources of energy. But lets stay above and not laugh while people are out of work.
We have had plenty of paper plants close. I'm in Adult Ed. I see what it's REALLY like.
The OP and his buddy are being cold and not thinking of the human beings involved in this. So what if they voted for Trump? They don't deserve an attitude like that.

Another one too dense to read for comprehension...It's not economical because it's old and broken down, not because of the fuel it has been using.
Yeah when I was

You're sick.

We have had plenty of paper plants close. I'm in Adult Ed. I see what it's REALLY like.
The OP and his buddy are being cold and not thinking of the human beings involved in this. So what if they voted for Trump? They don't deserve an attitude like that.
the great Douche lied about coal to all. DOPers are still chasing the scam. Some Non DOPer types voted great Douche and lost. On the orange lying clown. HRC would do better any day.. Yep, not lying about it to start.
For more than 40 years coal jobs are less and less. From 600k down to 55K and less in 2018.
great Orange Douche MAGA lies won't change that.

Last edited:

Yeah when I was

You're sick.
US-Coal-Mining-Employment-1900-2016-MSHA-series-e1487808914791.png

Don't let your kids drop out of high school to work at the local coal plant

Yeah when I was

You're sick.

I'm aware of the information you've given me. We knew Trump couldn't bring back coal in a big way as he promised. But they needed hope and they voted for what they wanted to hear. It's human. Too bad so sad they didn't vote the way you wanted them to. They are still people caught in a real jam.
You can razz at Trump all you want for his failure to bring back many coal miners' jobs, but I just wish you wouldn't razz the coal miners themselves. They're humans like us. They deserve more than flippant "solutions" like "retraining" as a simple cure all, and absolutely no sympathy.

I'm aware of the information you've given me. We knew Trump couldn't bring back coal in a big way as he promised. But they needed hope and they voted for what they wanted to here. It's human. Too bad so sad they didn't vote the way you wanted them to. They are still people caught in a real jam.
You can razz at Trump all you want for his failure to bring back many coal miners' jobs, but I just wish you wouldn't razz the coal miners themselves. They're humans like us. They deserve more than flippant "solutions" like "retraining" as a simple cure all, and absolutely no sympathy.
He's representative of just what a bunch of heartless goons that leftists are...Take the lesson for what it's worth.

Yeah when I was

You're sick.

I'm aware of the information you've given me. We knew Trump couldn't bring back coal in a big way as he promised. But they needed hope and they voted for what they wanted to hear. It's human. Too bad so sad they didn't vote the way you wanted them to. They are still people caught in a real jam.
They voted to fuck many people. They ended up getting fucked. So I laugh.

Yeah when I was

You're sick.

Do they have schools in coal towns?

Yeah when I was

You're sick.

upload_2019-2-14_14-49-40.png

:boo_hoo14::yes_text12::WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

YEP, DOPer MAGA works More population and fewer jobs in coal.
And I'm sure the Boss is getting his share of the BS 2017 DrumpF Douche Tax scams.

Last edited:

Yeah when I was

You're sick.

Do they have schools in coal towns?
Not sure. Are the shameless Covington kids near any coal plants?

Let me see if I have this right.
You are upset because a coal burning plant that had basically run its life cycle and would cost too much to repair and renovate is being decommissioned. A cleaner natural gas plant is taking its place. But somehow what is good for the environment plays no part in that. There is no plan to replace it with wind or solar. So your point about s that Trump should ruin the environment to keep coal alive so that you can then downgrade Trump because he ruined the environment.

Sure I see the crazy now. Unfortunately I doubt you do.

ET on Monday call for the TVA to keep open the obvious aging coal plant. For ET the environment plays no part in it

ET reasoning is to just keep to the dream alive (campaign pledges)

and satisfying supporters in that this unit buys much of its coal from a company owned by Robert E. Murray, (major supporter of ET)

The was no reason for him to get involved

I'm aware of the information you've given me. We knew Trump couldn't bring back coal in a big way as he promised. But they needed hope and they voted for what they wanted to here. It's human. Too bad so sad they didn't vote the way you wanted them to. They are still people caught in a real jam.
He's representative of just what a bunch of heartless goons that leftists are...Take the lesson for what it's worth.
That's ridiculous. I'm a leftist, too. It's just individuals. Some of your side are totally heartless too, but it's not because of their politics.

upload_2019-2-14_15-19-13.png

:boohoo:
:thewave:
:5_1_12024::5_1_12024::5_1_12024:
tenor.gif

Coal digger worms do have one skill.

upload_2019-2-14_15-21-14.png

Last edited:
Let me see if I have this right.
You are upset because a coal burning plant that had basically run its life cycle and would cost too much to repair and renovate is being decommissioned. A cleaner natural gas plant is taking its place. But somehow what is good for the environment plays no part in that. There is no plan to replace it with wind or solar. So your point about s that Trump should ruin the environment to keep coal alive so that you can then downgrade Trump because he ruined the environment.

Sure I see the crazy now. Unfortunately I doubt you do.

ET on Monday call for the TVA to keep open the obvious aging coal plant. For ET the environment plays no part in it

ET reasoning is to just keep to the dream alive (campaign pledges)

and satisfying supporters in that this unit buys much of its coal from a company owned by Robert E. Murray, (major supporter of ET)

The was no reason for him to get involved
ET the alien from the kids movie? Why would he be calling the TVA? Didn't he call home and wasn't he picked up?

What is that little alien running for? Galactic bug hunter?
Robert Murray is a major supporter of ET? Damn if he was in that movie wearing that costume he must be a BIG deal in Hollywood.

Yeah when I was

You're sick.

He gives normal Democrats / Humans a bad reputation

How come the great MAGA Douche won't issue a National Emergency to save coal moving jobs?
It DIGS COAL! It said SO!.

It could sell this National Emergency as we are in danger of having Clean Air and Water.
Clean Air and Water is bad for public health. It's a public safety issue. Coal mover jobs
protects the best in American Population for us all.

Can't wait for the next Dem POTUS to use National Emergency to go after....
Stop wasting money on great Douche wall. As if it ever starts.
Restriction on kinds of guns DOPer NRA Gun Nutters can have. No Semi-Auto guns.
Civil Rights.
Gobmint Funded Abortions.
Clean Air and Water.
Stop wasting money on military waste we don't need. Move 65% on money to healthcare.

Last edited:
How come the great MAGA Douche won't issue a National Emergency to save coal moving jobs?
It DIGS COAL! It said SO!.

It could sell this National Emergency as we are in danger of having Clean Air and Water.
Clean Air and Water is bad for public health. It's a public safety issue. Coal mover jobs
protects the best in American Population for us all.
We are going to have one hell of a mess to clean up when Trump is gone.

Forum List

Back