Kentucky law capping insulin cost for many goes into effect

Idiots comment all the time on things that don't concern them -- like Dragonlady the Canadian.

Meanwhile, I don't know the answer to your question. Productive people are forced to underwrite less-than-productive people all the time.
I'm truly sorry that you are that fucking stupid as to know not to assume that I am not affected by the topic at hand.

If that is true, why do I pay $98.00 a month for my insulin?

Check your formulary. A thing can be true whether one believes it or not.

SilverScript® Plus (PDP) For greater coverage, including more covered drugs, some prescription vitamins and minerals, generic erectile dysfunction drugs, plus coverage of Tier 1 and Tier 2 drugs in the coverage gap, this might be the plan for you. • Average monthly premium of $68.97 • $0 deductible for all covered drugs • $0 copay for a 90-day supply of Tier 1 and 2 drugs**

• $35 for select insulins at both preferred and standard pharmacies

This law has noting to do with BBB, and the bill passed the Kentucky House of Representatives and Kentucky Senate without a single negative vote.
Your ignorance is amusing, if not totally expected. Sadly, you won't be able to whine "LIBERAL MEDIA!!1!" as this is from diabetes.org :laugh:

House Embraces Historic Insulin Affordability Measures in Build Back Better Act

The American Diabetes Association® (ADA) hailed a major national victory today when the U.S. House of Representatives passed the Build Back Better Act, including the most sweeping nationwide measure to date to limit out-of-pocket co-pays for insulin. The national co-pay cap, which ADA has aggressively promoted, would apply to Medicare beneficiaries, individuals on commercial insurance, and those covered by other group health plans.

The House-passed legislation creates an out-of-pocket co-pay limit of $35 per month for insulin. In the days before the House vote, nearly 15,000 ADA advocates contacted their representatives through the ADA’s Engagement Platform to urge support for co-pay caps and for allowing the government to negotiate drug prices with manufacturers.

Your ignorance is amusing, if not totally expected. Sadly, you won't be able to whine "LIBERAL MEDIA!!1!" as this is from diabetes.org :laugh:

House Embraces Historic Insulin Affordability Measures in Build Back Better Act

The American Diabetes Association® (ADA) hailed a major national victory today when the U.S. House of Representatives passed the Build Back Better Act, including the most sweeping nationwide measure to date to limit out-of-pocket co-pays for insulin. The national co-pay cap, which ADA has aggressively promoted, would apply to Medicare beneficiaries, individuals on commercial insurance, and those covered by other group health plans.

The House-passed legislation creates an out-of-pocket co-pay limit of $35 per month for insulin. In the days before the House vote, nearly 15,000 ADA advocates contacted their representatives through the ADA’s Engagement Platform to urge support for co-pay caps and for allowing the government to negotiate drug prices with manufacturers.
BBB is dead in the water, halted by a Democrat.

But it's funny, you looking to get credit for something that hasn't happened.

Meanwhile, in Kentucky, it has happened thanks to 100% support by Democrats and Republicans.

Check your formulary. A thing can be true whether one believes it or not.

SilverScript® Plus (PDP) For greater coverage, including more covered drugs, some prescription vitamins and minerals, generic erectile dysfunction drugs, plus coverage of Tier 1 and Tier 2 drugs in the coverage gap, this might be the plan for you. • Average monthly premium of $68.97 • $0 deductible for all covered drugs • $0 copay for a 90-day supply of Tier 1 and 2 drugs**

• $35 for select insulins at both preferred and standard pharmacies
Do you not understand that I pay for my prescription coverage through my wife's insurance coverage through her employer? My employer's medical benefits are far worse than even Obamacare, which is garbage!

Do you not understand that I pay for my prescription coverage through my wife's insurance coverage through her employer? My employer's medical benefits are far worse than even Obamacare, which is garbage!

Not my problem, I made a declarative statement and proved.

I have type 2 diabetes and I can afford my insulin easily.
Biden fucked over the low income families who couldnt afford it after Trump made it available for them.

Trump actually never did anything about the price, his new rules did not even go into effect till he left office. Why did he wait so long?

Forum List

Back