Kenyan Cardinal To Obama: U.S. Society Already 'Ruined'

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Kenyan Cardinal John Njue, Archbishop of Nairobi and president of the Kenyan Episcopal Conference, joined other African leaders last week in open dismissal of President Obama’s urging to accept same-sex marriage.

“Those people who have already ruined their society…let them not become our teachers to tell us where to go,” said Njue in response to Obama’s statements promoting same-sex marriage. “I think we need to act according to our own traditions and our faiths.”

I thought Obama was popular all over the world. What's with this? Read more @ Kenyan Cardinal to Obama: U.S. Society Already 'Ruined'

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

That is two things:

1.) anti-homosexual tenancies in Africa in general (in places like Kenya stemming from British colonial rule). It is merely a single point of contention between western states and many African states.

2.) President Obama skipping Kenya in his African tour, in part, because of the current president's charges of crimes against humanity in the ICC.

That is two things:

1.) anti-homosexual tenancies in Africa in general (in places like Kenya stemming from British colonial rule). It is merely a single point of contention between western states and many African states.

2.) President Obama skipping Kenya in his African tour, in part, because of the current president's charges of crimes against humanity in the ICC.
Is that how your side is gonna' run interference for Obama?

What are the ICC "Crimes against Humanity"? (Keeping in mind charges have been dropped against one Defendant already)

That is two things:

Is that how your side is gonna' run interference for Obama?

What are the ICC "Crimes against Humanity"? (Keeping in mind charges have been dropped against one Defendant already)

My side? I commented because i work with and specialize in Africa. The crimes against humanity stem from the 2007 election violence that took place in Kenya.

Not only is the US ruined, but it is quite far along on the path to total destruction. Best not to follow.

Kenyan Cardinal John Njue, Archbishop of Nairobi and president of the Kenyan Episcopal Conference, joined other African leaders last week in open dismissal of President Obama’s urging to accept same-sex marriage.

“Those people who have already ruined their society…let them not become our teachers to tell us where to go,” said Njue in response to Obama’s statements promoting same-sex marriage. “I think we need to act according to our own traditions and our faiths.”

I thought Obama was popular all over the world. What's with this? Read more @ Kenyan Cardinal to Obama: U.S. Society Already 'Ruined'

Homo-hatred in Uganda: a gift from US conservative evangelicals

American right wingers infect the entire world with their various wars on minorities.

Homo-hatred in Uganda: a gift from US conservative evangelicals

American right wingers infect the entire world with their various wars on minorities.

I was waiting for one of you left wing maggots to post this drivel. Right on time sunshine, but next time post a more recent article if you don't like looking like a douche nozzle.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back