Kerry:"American soldiers are like Ghengis Khan cut off ears,heads, are TERRORISTS.."

An actual reporting of actions taken by Tiger Force was a task force of the United States Army, 1st Battalion (Airborne), 327th Infantry Regiment, 1st Brigade (Separate), 101st Airborne Division, which fought in the Vietnam War.[1]

The platoon-sized unit, approximately 45 [[paratroopers],] was founded by Colonel David Hackworth in November 1965 to "outguerrilla the guerrillas".

Tiger Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

NOTE operative number is 45 soldiers.
At the height of the war there were approximately 500,000 US Marines, soldiers, sailors, airmen, and Coast Guardsmen in Vietnam.

For the sake of the "TRUTH" about less then 1/10th of 1 percent of the US Military presence...
Kerry's TRUTH and "ALL THE TIME" intonation and everyone does it totally put the entire military at risk!

There is a time for truth no question, BUT an even better way of minimizing "collateral damage" in telling it!
Why didn't Kerry have closed hearings at the least? Because when he testified it was for the PUBLICITY!!! NOT the TRUTH!!!

My attitude about Kerry is he is a dumb f...k!
Any person who doesn't account for fall out as he obviously did why else did he go forward, is truly a dumb f..k because at some point,
maybe 30 years later... ANIMOSITY, DISTRUST, and definitely DISLIKE will again raise and Kerry will have to overcome that!
For that Congress is stupid to approve him because of his collateral damage of his disloyalty to his fellow soldiers!

Vietnam was very wrong.

And this country should never hide it's wrong doing.
Why was it wrong?
Tell me do you pay your rent/mortgage payments/credit/card etc. agreements? If you don't want happens?

See people like you criticize the USA for keeping THEIR agreements.. i.e. Vietnam was part of SouthEast Asia Treaty Organization (SEATO).
Like NATO the USA agreed to come militarily to the aid of any SEATO member... Vietnam/France was just that and CHINA invaded Vietnam thus SEATO was asked to throw back China...
So the USA KEEPING agreements like SEATO sent troops!

NOW idiots like YOU that DEPEND solely on the BIASED MSM believed all that garbage about USA losing in VIETNAM!
NOT true then as it was NOT true "Harry Reid "War is lost"... in Iraq!
But people like you that solely depend on MSM that has since VIETNAM totally did everything possible to destroy USA believe that !

So again.. the USA keeping the 1991 Cease Fire, Keeping SEATO in Vietnam, Keeping NATO in Korea, winning WWI, WWII.. the USA keeps
it's agreements!

If YOU don't want MORE of such agreements.. tell Kerry/Obama to withdraw from NATO, and countries where we are located and renege on the agreements!!

You don't seem to know very much about Vietnam. Or the "reasons" for getting involved. Starting with the fact the US broke most of it's agreements with North Vietnam. Including allowing a general election to take place.

Oh....you were there?
My husband was...he never saw any of these things, and he was in a VERY active area! I'm not saying it never happened, these atrocities happen in every war. But Kerry made it sound like it was going on continuously with most of the troops and that's a lie! Just like the military in Iraq that abused some prisoners, the majority of military would never do such a thing, but you'll always have the mis-fits. Kerry made the entire military look like terrorists and i'm ashamed that our Govt now put him in a place of power over them! What idiots!!!

There were over 2 million Vietnamese killed by American actions in Vietnam.

They did not die nicely.

And while we got back the majority of our POWs. The Vietnamese..did not.

Tissue?
Gosh! People actually get killed in wars! Imagine that!

"And while we got back the majority of our POWs. The Vietnamese..did not"

Anyone who would bother to actually check would note that the few POWs who were returned were mostly air crew members captured far from fighting on the ground. The reason for that is simple: the NVA/VC rarely took prisoners. When they overran a unit they normally slaughtered our wounded who could no longer defend themselves. Tell me some more about how brutal GIs were.

What part of Vietnam border's the US?

And when did they invade?

Feel free. Take your time.

Because by our VERY OWN CONSTITUTION, Vietnam was wrong.

John Kerry is without a doubt the right person for the job.

Those who complain about him have an agenda to undermine America's security.

John Kerry's motto: "I have never met a tyrannical, dictatorial government in my travels that I couldn't bring myself to surrender my country to"

If done in WWII, Mr Kerry would have been stood up against a wall and shot for his actions in Vietnam. In Obama's America, he was made Secretary of State instead. Obama's "Fundamental Transformation Of America" continues unabated. Next stop, banana republic status and serfdom for its citizens, that is provided Obama doesn't choose to surrender America to Sharia Law and the Worldwide Islamic Caliphate. If that be the case, America's males won't have to worry being serfs. Islam has its own special technique for dealing with infidel males.

they have trashed the service of every non republican.

They dont care about our soldiers they only care about USING our soldiers

John Kerry's motto: "I have never met a tyrannical, dictatorial government in my travels that I couldn't bring myself to surrender my country to"

If done in WWII, Mr Kerry would have been stood up against a wall and shot for his actions in Vietnam. In Obama's America, he was made Secretary of State instead. Obama's "Fundamental Transformation Of America" continues unabated. Next stop, banana republic status and serfdom for its citizens, that is provided Obama doesn't choose to surrender America to Sharia Law and the Worldwide Islamic Caliphate. If that be the case, America's males won't have to worry being serfs. Islam has its own special technique for dealing with infidel males.

Kerry is a patriot, you are not.

There were over 2 million Vietnamese killed by American actions in Vietnam.

They did not die nicely.

And while we got back the majority of our POWs. The Vietnamese..did not.

Tissue?

Anyone who would bother to actually check would note that the few POWs who were returned were mostly air crew members captured far from fighting on the ground. The reason for that is simple: the NVA/VC rarely took prisoners. When they overran a unit they normally slaughtered our wounded who could no longer defend themselves. Tell me some more about how brutal GIs were.

Idiotic. Just what part of the Constitution forbids us for aiding an ally being invaded by a foriegn aggressor?
What part of Japan, Germany, or Korea borders the US?

Consider the handicap Kerry as Secretary of State must overcome when dealing with countries like Iran, Israel, etc. when he pompously starts to issue statements about "terrorism" etc. these countries will laugh! They will point out how this pompous butt called HIS fellow troops in front of Congress no less lines like these..
handjob.gif

You Teabaggers are some pretty fuckin' ignorant Historians.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt6aYjmTJRY]Winter Soldier 1972 (Full) - YouTube[/ame]​

Consider the handicap Kerry as Secretary of State must overcome when dealing with countries like Iran, Israel, etc. when he pompously starts to issue statements about "terrorism" etc. these countries will laugh! They will point out how this pompous butt called HIS fellow troops in front of Congress no less lines like these..

"They told the stories at times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war, and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country.
https://facultystaff.richmond.edu/~ebolt/history398/JohnKerryTestimony.html

And this Senator Kerry (D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."
concurring with his fellow senators who said:
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "War is lost",
Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

I guarantee that some time some where some "Gutsy" honest reporter may ask Kerry or Kerry may be asked by some head of state, whatever,
"is it true US troops cut off heads, ears, poisoned food... " Is that true?

Some SOB of a SoS!!!

It's all true.

May be true in some cases.. I don't know.

There's a LOT you stupid, fuckin' Teabaggers don't know....and, you prove it, daily...

"They told the stories at times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war, and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country.

And this Senator Kerry (D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."

I guarantee that some time some where some "Gutsy" honest reporter may ask Kerry or Kerry may be asked by some head of state, whatever,

Some SOB of a SoS!!!

You saying that didn't happen?

I have friends that were veterans of Vietnam that talked about those very things. Including "ear necklaces"..

did he also talk about the women there that would attempt seducing them then pull a grenade on them?

It's all true.

Oh....you were there?
My husband was...he never saw any of these things, and he was in a VERY active area! I'm not saying it never happened, these atrocities happen in every war. But Kerry made it sound like it was going on continuously with most of the troops and that's a lie! Just like the military in Iraq that abused some prisoners, the majority of military would never do such a thing, but you'll always have the mis-fits. Kerry made the entire military look like terrorists and i'm ashamed that our Govt now put him in a place of power over them! What idiots!!!

Oh right. What Kerry said was absolutely true but you, as one of USMB's resident fools, have to lie about what Kerry said.

Where do you fucking mutants come from anyway?
WHERE IS THE LIE???
HE SAID all of that... copy this quote.."
Senator Kerry (D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children." If you TERRORIZE you are a "TERRORIST"!!!

"Without a question, we need to disarm Saddam. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime .... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction .... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real ...."Kerry , Jan. 23. 2003.

Tissue?

Idiotic. Just what part of the Constitution forbids us for aiding an ally being invaded by a foriegn aggressor?
What part of Japan, Germany, or Korea borders the US?

This part:

To provide for calling forth the militia to execute the laws of the union, suppress insurrections and repel invasions;

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the militia, and for governing such part of them as may be employed in the service of the United States, reserving to the states respectively, the appointment of the officers, and the authority of training the militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;

To exercise exclusive legislation in all cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten miles square) as may, by cession of particular states, and the acceptance of Congress, become the seat of the government of the United States, and to exercise like authority over all places purchased by the consent of the legislature of the state in which the same shall be, for the erection of forts, magazines, arsenals, dockyards, and other needful buildings;--And

To make all laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into execution the foregoing powers, and all other powers vested by this Constitution in the government of the United States, or in any department or officer thereof.

Vietnam was very wrong.

Why was it wrong?
Tell me do you pay your rent/mortgage payments/credit/card etc. agreements? If you don't want happens?

See people like you criticize the USA for keeping THEIR agreements.. i.e. Vietnam was part of SouthEast Asia Treaty Organization (SEATO).
Like NATO the USA agreed to come militarily to the aid of any SEATO member... Vietnam/France was just that and CHINA invaded Vietnam thus SEATO was asked to throw back China...
So the USA KEEPING agreements like SEATO sent troops!

NOW idiots like YOU that DEPEND solely on the BIASED MSM believed all that garbage about USA losing in VIETNAM!
NOT true then as it was NOT true "Harry Reid "War is lost"... in Iraq!
But people like you that solely depend on MSM that has since VIETNAM totally did everything possible to destroy USA believe that !

So again.. the USA keeping the 1991 Cease Fire, Keeping SEATO in Vietnam, Keeping NATO in Korea, winning WWI, WWII.. the USA keeps
it's agreements!

If YOU don't want MORE of such agreements.. tell Kerry/Obama to withdraw from NATO, and countries where we are located and renege on the agreements!!

You don't seem to know very much about Vietnam. Or the "reasons" for getting involved. Starting with the fact the US broke most of it's agreements with North Vietnam. Including allowing a general election to take place.

FACTS.. DATES...
YOU said "fact the US broke most of it's agreements with North Vietnam"..
WHAT AGREEMENTS? WHEN did they break them??/
HERE tell me which of these AGREEMENTS clearly state "North Vietnam"??
I'm looking through and don't SEE ONE Agreement with North Vietnam.. MUCH less VIETNAM!
YOU are f..king LIAR... Provide me the "FACT the US broke" ..

1950–1999
1951 – Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide – (with U.S. qualifications)
1951 – Treaty of San Francisco – a peace treaty between the Allied powers and Japan; ends the Pacific conflict of World War II
1951 – Mutual Defense Treaty – between the Republic of the Philippines and the United States of America
1951 – Treaty of Security between the United States and Japan (updated 1960)
1952 – ANZUS Treaty – mutual defense alliance between Australia, New Zealand, and the U.S.
1953 – Mutual Defense Treaty – Created an alliance with South Korea, and established the basis of South Korean adherence with U.S. Government consulations on North Korean policy
1954 – U.S. and Japan Mutual Defense Assistance Agreement
1954 – Southeast Asia Collective Defense Treaty – creates SEATO mutual defense organization
1954 - Sino-American Mutual Defense Treaty
1955 – Central Treaty Organization AKA CENTO, the Middle East Treaty Organization (METO), Baghdad Pact – creates CENTO mutual defense organization
1955 – The Open Skies Treaty – allow access to other nations' military activities by means of aerial surveillance flights
1956 – Dutch-American Friendship Treaty
1957 – International Atomic Energy Treaty (US PL 85-177)
1958 – 1958 US-UK Mutual Defence Agreement – with United Kingdom
1960 – Treaty of Mutual Cooperation and Security between the United States and Japan – mutual defense treaty with Japan
1961 – Arms Control and Disarmament Agency (US PL 87-297)
1961 – Antarctic Treaty – governs international relations in Antarctica
1961 – Columbia River Treaty (ratified in 1964) – with Canada to manage water in the Columbia River valley
1961 – Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations
1961 – Alliance for Progress
1961 – Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs
1962 – Nassau agreement – defense treaty with United Kingdom
1963 – Vienna Convention on Consular Relations
1963 – Vienna Convention on Civil Liability for Nuclear Damage
1963 – Partial Test Ban Treaty
1966 – U.S.–Thai Treaty of Amity – commercial treaty with the Kingdom of Thailand
1967 – Outer Space Treaty
1968 – Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty
1969 – Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties
1970 – Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT)
1970 – Boundary Treaty of 1970 – settles U.S. – Mexico border on Rio Grande
1971 – Geneva Convention for the Protection of Producers of Phonograms Against Unauthorized Duplication of Their Phonograms
1971 – Convention on Psychotropic Substances
1972 – Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty AKA ABM Treaty (U.S. withdrew in 2002)
1972 – SALT I (Strategic Arms Limitation Treaty)
1972 – Biological Weapons Convention
1972 – Convention on the Prevention of Marine Pollution by Dumping of Wastes and Other Matter (London Convention) (implemented by U.S., but not signed)
1972 – Great Lakes Water Quality Agreement – regulates water quality along the U.S.-Canadian border
1973 – Paris Peace Accords – with North Vietnam ending the Vietnam War
1974 – Threshold Test Ban Treaty
1977 – Torrijos-Carter Treaties – transfer of Panama Canal to Panama
1978 – Camp David Accords – between Israel and Egypt; negotiated and signed in U.S.
1978 – Great Lakes Water Quality Agreement (1978) – regulates water quality along the U.S.-Canadian border
1979 – SALT II (not ratified by U.S.)
1985 – Plaza Accord – G-5 agreed to devalue the US dollar in relation to the Japanese yen and German Deutsche Mark by intervening in currency markets
1986 – Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties between States and International Organizations or Between International Organizations
1988 – Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty (INF) – with U.S. and USSR
1988 – United Nations Convention Against Illicit Traffic in Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances
1988 – United Nations Convention Against Torture
1989 – Montreal Protocol on Substances That Deplete the Ozone Layer
1990 – Treaty on the Final Settlement With Respect to Germany – final World War II peace with Germany and Allies
1991 – Treaty on Conventional Armed Forces in Europe - Signed by all 16 NATO members and Warsaw Pact nations; ratified by all 16 NATO states, the eight successor states to the USSR that have territory in Europe, and the six former Warsaw Pact nations
1991 – START I (Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty) – with US and USSR
1992 – International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ratified with qualifications by U.S. Senate)
1992 – United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
1993 – Oslo Accords – between PLO and Israel; negotiated with U.S. involvement
1993 – Chemical Weapons Convention
1993 – START II (ratified by U.S. and Russia)
1994 – North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
1994 – Kremlin accords – US and USSR missile and nuclear weapons control
1994 – United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea AKA Law of the Sea, LOS (not ratified by U.S.)
1994 – Colorado river dispute – with Mexico on water quality and quantity
1995 – Dayton Agreement – ends war and determines the future of Bosnia and Herzegovina; negotiated and signed in U.S.
1995 – General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS)
1996 – WIPO Copyright Treaty – protects computer programs and databases
1996 – WIPO Performances and Phonograms Treaty
1996 – Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty (signed but not ratified by U.S.)
1997 – Worldwide Chemical Weapons Convention
1998 – Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court ("unsigned" by the U.S.)
[edit]2000–current
2000 – Patent Law Treaty (PLT) – (not ratified by U.S.)
2001 – Convention on Cybercrime – a highly controversial proposal (U.S. Senate ratified August 2006 [9])
2002 – SORT (Strategic Offensive Reductions Treaty) AKA Moscow Treaty – limits the nuclear arsenals of Russia and the U.S.
2004 – International Treaty on Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture AKA "International Seed Treaty" – to assure farmers' access to seeds of the world's food security crops (not ratified by U.S.)
2005 – Dominican Republic-Central America Free Trade Agreement
2010 – New START (The New Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty) U.S./Russia Treaty – limits the nuclear arsenal capabilities of Russia and the U.S. while allowing for inspection.
[edit]Pending
Free Trade Area of the Americas
Substantive Patent Law Treaty (SPLT)
WIPO Protection of Broadcasting Organizations
U.S.-Korea Free Trade Agreement (KORUS FTA)Kerry:"American soldiers are like Ghengis Khan cut off ears,heads, are TERRORISTS.."

Oh....you were there?

Oh right. What Kerry said was absolutely true but you, as one of USMB's resident fools, have to lie about what Kerry said.

Where do you fucking mutants come from anyway?
WHERE IS THE LIE???
HE SAID all of that... copy this quote.."
Senator Kerry (D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children." If you TERRORIZE you are a "TERRORIST"!!!

"Without a question, we need to disarm Saddam. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime .... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction .... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real ...."Kerry , Jan. 23. 2003.

he was a total disgrace. He even met with the enemy himself while the conflict was still going on. People unfortunately do not care to educate themselves.

Attachments

• $Kerry_Ortega.jpg
    $Kerry_Ortega.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 55

Some SOB of a SoS!!!

It's all true.

Oh....you were there?
My husband was...he never saw any of these things, and he was in a VERY active area!
Someone's (obviously) bullshittin' someone, at your house.....

An actual reporting of actions taken by Tiger Force was a task force of the United States Army, 1st Battalion (Airborne), 327th Infantry Regiment, 1st Brigade (Separate), 101st Airborne Division, which fought in the Vietnam War.[1]

The platoon-sized unit, approximately 45 [[paratroopers],] was founded by Colonel David Hackworth in November 1965 to "outguerrilla the guerrillas".

At the height of the war there were approximately 500,000 US Marines, soldiers, sailors, airmen, and Coast Guardsmen in Vietnam.

For the sake of the "TRUTH" about less then 1/10th of 1 percent of the US Military presence...
Kerry's TRUTH and "ALL THE TIME" intonation and everyone does it totally put the entire military at risk!

There is a time for truth no question, BUT an even better way of minimizing "collateral damage" in telling it!
Why didn't Kerry have closed hearings at the least? Because when he testified it was for the PUBLICITY!!! NOT the TRUTH!!!

Any person who doesn't account for fall out as he obviously did why else did he go forward, is truly a dumb f..k because at some point,
maybe 30 years later... ANIMOSITY, DISTRUST, and definitely DISLIKE will again raise and Kerry will have to overcome that!
For that Congress is stupid to approve him because of his collateral damage of his disloyalty to his fellow soldiers!

Vietnam was very wrong.

Agree 100%.

If you know something bad is happeneing and you do/say nothing about it, you're condoning it and allowing it to happen again.

Speaking up against crimes such as these takes great courage. Turning a blind eye is something cowards do.

:clap2:

"In 1967, the 18 soldiers of a platoon called Tiger Force committed war crimes on hundreds of innocent Vietnamese victims. The U.S. government consciously concealed those secrets, planning to keep the history forever hidden. Then, 36 years later, The Blade in Toledo, Ohio, uncovered the mysteries surrounding those hateful events. Roy Royhab, executive editor on the paper, recounts the process used to uncover the story.

The complete series ran in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, The Blade's sister paper. It appeared in some form in the Washington Post, Miami Herald, San Francisco Chronicle, Boston Globe, Chicago Tribune, Minneapolis Star Tribune, Knoxville News Sentinel, Arizona Daily Star and in other newspapers. But while Blade reporters were interviewed on National Public Radio, on the radio/TV program “Democracy Now,” and on British and Canadian radio and television stations, the series was ignored by American television networks.

That was until Seymour Hersh, who broke the story on the My Lai massacre more than 30 years ago, wrote a column in the Nov. 10 New Yorker questioning why the major networks had not picked up any of the Tiger Force stories.

After reading the Hersh piece, Peter Jennings sent a film crew from “ABC World News Tonight” to The Blade to interview reporters Sallah and Weiss. ABC also sent a crew to Vietnam to interview witnesses and survivors of Tiger Force atrocities and sent additional film crews to talk with Tiger Force veterans. The story was aired in two parts on “World News Tonight,” and on “Nightline” and became a subject of public dialogue. On Nov. 9, Philip Gailey, the St. Petersburg Times editor of editorials, wrote about The Blade's Tiger Force series. He concluded that “most American soldiers served with honor and courage in Vietnam, and they did not commit war crimes. What Tiger Force soldiers did is an ugly story that many Americans don't want to hear. But when something goes this horribly wrong, we need to hear the truth, no matter how painful it is.”

That is the point of The Blade's investigation."

Vietnam was very wrong.

Why was it wrong?

We SHOULD have bailed, from 'Nam, after Japan fell (during WWII)....and, told Charles de Gaulle to.....

Much LIKE Iraq.....'Nam was a War that didn't HAVE TO BE FOUGHT!!!!

This part:
Quote:
To provide for calling forth the militia to execute the laws of the union, suppress insurrections and repel invasions;

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the militia, and for governing such part of them as may be employed in the service of the United States, reserving to the states respectively, the appointment of the officers, and the authority of training the militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;

To exercise exclusive legislation in all cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten miles square) as may, by cession of particular states, and the acceptance of Congress, become the seat of the government of the United States, and to exercise like authority over all places purchased by the consent of the legislature of the state in which the same shall be, for the erection of forts, magazines, arsenals, dockyards, and other needful buildings;--And

To make all laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into execution the foregoing powers, and all other powers vested by this Constitution in the government of the United States, or in any department or officer thereof.

Absolutely off subject since the militia was not called up nor was it sent to Vietnam
Also you fail to cite your source

This part:
Quote:

Absolutely off subject since the militia was not called up nor was it sent to Vietnam
Also you fail to cite your source

The militia is the National Guard, and yes they were deployed to SE Asia.

Forum List

Back