Kerry:Arab countries offering to pay America for invading Syria

We could leave them all to it? That too much to ask, fuctard?

true but thats not what we are batting around now are we.

What you fail to understand is this government does not have your best interests in mind. It never did. The moment it started ignoring the will of the people, it no longer does the will of the people. This war is a prime example.

Did anyone ever imagine a day where another country thought they could blatantly ask America to be a "hit man" and they'd pay the expenses?

Holy toledo!

I can't wrap my brain around this.

you cant wrap your brain around this because you are a fucking moron. you really think this is the first time something like this has happened?

Prove to me a Secretary of State has ever come out in public and stated that the offer is on the table.

By all means prove it.

And Kerry is actually smearing it on himself because to him, if you read the whole article, it proves that "they want the job done" so this is a worthwhile issue.

To take out Assad because other countries think of him as a destabilizing force in the region.

This is FUBAR'D.

well we could always go the borrow from China route.
Whats really amazing is you fucking losers whining about money, when you constantly bitched about things needing to be paid for before we pass ( whatever) bill. Like unemployment.

so people offered money to take out Assad....It was an offer and nothing more.

The fact that we are still considering it is deplorable!
we could borrow it from china.....that make you feel better?

Better yet, let's not do it and save the money.

lol there is no honor in war.

War is incessant. No, there is nothing honorable about it, bit as long as men hold evil in their hearts, war will never end. Sometimes war is necessary, and sometimes it isn't, like now. But America should have enough integrity not to be bought and sold like an international mercenary.

maybe....maybe not...i think you are seeking that goes against our nature.
war isnt about being evil.

Wait what? Weren't you calling Bush evil for going to war? What you say goes against your very nature.

I've gone over my oath of enlistment and my enlistment contract. I can't find the part about being whored out to Arabian despots.

What are you...?

No. We will not borrow anything from China. Stop trolling, idiot.

but we did for iraq......which hasnt been paid for at all.
and we borrow all the time. you have zero power to say otherwise.

I as one of millions of American citizens should have power over my government, not my government over me. Those words are spoken like a true big government Liberal. True colors right there.

We could leave them all to it? That too much to ask, fuctard?

What you fail to understand is this government does not have your best interests in mind. It never did. The moment it started ignoring the will of the people, it no longer does the will of the people. This war is a prime example.

we havent gone to war with them yet. If and when does that happen we will see how the people react.
do not speak of things that have not happened yet.
Again this wasnt the subject.

Kinda makes Obabble the house nigga.... do it not????
Thats uncalled for.

It does nothing but give the progressives fodder for using the race card.

It appears that many of them think that we routinely contract our honor out for mercenary work.

That gives you, Me, and the rest of the people who consider themselves as Conservative and Patriotic, insight into their mindset. Consider it a tool to highlight their mediocrity.

The bed wetters will pull that card no matter what.

Besides, this makes him a pimp if anything.

it's amazing how the far-rightie conservatives around here can't tell the difference between a made up story and a factual one.

well we could always go the borrow from China route.
Whats really amazing is you fucking losers whining about money, when you constantly bitched about things needing to be paid for before we pass ( whatever) bill. Like unemployment.

so people offered money to take out Assad....It was an offer and nothing more.

No, you could stay the fuck out of that country's civil war brought on by Qatar and Saudi Arabia who are financing the *cough* rebels.

Just stay the hell out of it.

What are you...?

No. We will not borrow anything from China. Stop trolling, idiot.

I as one of millions of American citizens should have power over my government, not my government over me. Those words are spoken like a true big government Liberal. True colors right there.

thats cute, but the reality is you have no power of the purse strings, and currently can't do anything about any money being spent.

This has nothing to do with liberal vs con....you are so limited.

Kinda makes Obabble the house nigga.... do it not????
Thats uncalled for.

It does nothing but give the progressives fodder for using the race card.

It appears that many of them think that we routinely contract our honor out for mercenary work.

That gives you, Me, and the rest of the people who consider themselves as Conservative and Patriotic, insight into their mindset. Consider it a tool to highlight their mediocrity.

The bed wetters will pull that card no matter what.

Besides, this makes him a pimp if anything.
Perhaps, but it really isn't called for and actually helps the progressives.

Far more effective to point out the 'Bush-like' qualities of their chosen leader.

The United Mercenary States of America?

weeping-angel-statue-of-liberty-300x255.jpg

we havent gone to war with them yet. If and when does that happen we will see how the people react.

The people have already "reacted." They said NO right off the bat. It should be that our government listens, but it is deaf. It forges on as if we don't even exist. I will speak of whatever I wish, Plasmaball, and as least of all people, YOU will dare not limit my speech!

No, you could stay the fuck out of that country's civil war brought on by Qatar and Saudi Arabia who are financing the *cough* rebels.

again not the point of your OP.

We could of sat out and not gone into Iraq, yet we did....with your blessing

The people have already "reacted." They said NO right off the bat. It should be that our government listens, but it is deaf. It forges on as if we don't even exist. I will speak of whatever I wish, Plasmaball, and as least of all people, YOU will dare not limit my speech!

well no they wanted Obama to seek congress for approval. which he is doing.
Not that he needed to seek their approval.

This has nothing to do with being paid to fight. You are deflecting.

thats cute, but the reality is you have no power of the purse strings, and currently can't do anything about any money being spent.

This has nothing to do with liberal vs con....you are so limited.

Oh ye naysayer, thou hast already shewn thine soul to the darkness!

People together have power, this is why we call ourselves "United" is it not? You, like one who loves the darkness will say "you have no power." So long as I am an American, I have power. You are the one limited, as you are the one being led on a leash by a blind and deaf government.

"...We could of sat out and not gone into Iraq, yet we did....with your blessing"
That was then, this is now.

Then, we were still on-edge from 9-11 and more gullible and more willing to believe the bullshit.

We're an older, wiser nation now.

We've also been at war for 12 years; the nation is war-weary, and the wallet is empty.

There is no barrier to inconsistency in conducting Interventions.

Just because we did one THEN does NOT mean that we have to do one NOW.

Let somebody else do it... we need a season of rest.

again not the point of your OP.

We could of sat out and not gone into Iraq, yet we did....with your blessing

And who are you to tell her what the point of her OP is? Are you an NSA agent or something? If you are, fuck off.

Forum List

Back