Kerry:Arab countries offering to pay America for invading Syria

Apparently it's "the worlds's red line" now. Couldn't we extort some cash from all the countries who care?

And the ones who don't care.

It's called "Petro Dollars".

.js

jeeebus, hater dupes, you're brainwashed functional morons.

Kerry was against not WAR, but the Vietnam war. The Arabs beside Iran are for an attack, NOT an invasion. We're not going to take their money DUH.

Enlighten us... why do you say that?

Others have presented EXCELLENT reasons why we should NOT engage.

BS- Fear mongered ignorant BS you mean, for ignorant brainwashed hysterical hater dupes, you mean.:lol:

OK, such as? ONE? not a pile of Pubcrappe, please.ty:eusa_whistle:

To stop Assad using chemical weapons, and degrade his offenive power. Andno, we're not taking money- that just means they support us.

Of course, if they want to spend more helping the Free Syrian Army, that would be OK...lol. Relax, dupes, fer chrissake. No one's going to retaliate for a CW smackdown.

To stop Assad using chemical weapons, and degrade his offenive power. Andno, we're not taking money- that just means they support us.

Of course, if they want to spend more helping the Free Syrian Army, that would be OK...lol. Relax, dupes, fer chrissake. No one's going to retaliate for a CW smackdown.

Wow that's what George said about Saddam !

No, he said he was going to change Iraq into a shining replica of American democracy, the idiot. The EXACT OPPOSITE, dingbat.

No, he said he was going to change Iraq into a shining replica of American democracy, the idiot. The EXACT OPPOSITE, dingbat.

Sure--right after we blew the shit out of it. Doesn't matter.. we got what we wanted just like we will in Syria. Regime change.

Regime change. Obama finally said it. We knew this is what he wanted all along; but now he's finally admitting it.

This is appalling.

What has America become in the eyes of the world that any country could believe she could be bought as a mercenary?

It's Kerry's testimony. It's sickening because he seems proud of the offer. He says they won't take the money, but he's happy enough to reveal it.

Sweet Lord what kind of madness is this?

John Kerry reveals Arab countries have offered to PAY America to carry out full-scale invasion of Syria

By David Martosko

PUBLISHED: 21:20 GMT, 4 September 2013 | UPDATED: 22:49 GMT, 4 September 2013

Secretary of State John Kerry said during a hearing Wednesday in the House of Representatives that counties in the Arab world have offered to foot the entire bill for a U.S. military mission that destroys the Bashar al-Assad regime in Syria.

'With respect to Arab countries offering to bear costs and to assist, the answer is profoundly yes,' Kerry said. 'They have. That offer is on the table.'

Kerry, with a cadre of anti-war activists sitting behind him and holding red-painted hands aloft in protest, declined to name the countries that have proposed opening their purses.

Florida Republican Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen had asked Kerry to comment on the expenses related to carrying out attacks on Syria if Congress were to authorize them.

Following through on a use-of-force resolution, she said, 'could potentially cost ... billions.'

But Kerry said other nations that see Assad as a destabilizing force in the region have proposed to cover the costs.

As for 'the details of the offer, and the proposal on the table,' Ros-Lehtinen asked Kerry, 'what are the figures we are talking about?

'We don’t know what action we [will be] engaged in right now,' Kerry replied, 'but they have been quite significant. I mean, very significant.'

'In fact, some of them have said that if the U.S. is prepared to go do the whole thing, the way we’ve done it previously in other places, they’ll carry that cost. That’s how dedicated they are to this.'

'Offer is on the table' for Arab countries to pay for full-scale U.S. invasion of Syria, says Secretary of State John Kerry | Mail Online
If Kerry had not informed House of the offer, they would have fried his ass in that hearing.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Kerry says they support us, and you fools go right off the Pubspin cliff LOL.

franco go back and read Kerry's words int the OP. He said blatantly that certain Arab countries were willing to foot the bill for a Syrian invasion.

What part of Kerry's own words don't you get?

:lol:

This is appalling.

What has America become in the eyes of the world that any country could believe she could be bought as a mercenary?

It's Kerry's testimony. It's sickening because he seems proud of the offer. He says they won't take the money, but he's happy enough to reveal it.

John Kerry reveals Arab countries have offered to PAY America to carry out full-scale invasion of Syria

By David Martosko

Secretary of State John Kerry said during a hearing Wednesday in the House of Representatives that counties in the Arab world have offered to foot the entire bill for a U.S. military mission that destroys the Bashar al-Assad regime in Syria.

'With respect to Arab countries offering to bear costs and to assist, the answer is profoundly yes,' Kerry said. 'They have. That offer is on the table.'

Kerry, with a cadre of anti-war activists sitting behind him and holding red-painted hands aloft in protest, declined to name the countries that have proposed opening their purses.

Florida Republican Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen had asked Kerry to comment on the expenses related to carrying out attacks on Syria if Congress were to authorize them.

Following through on a use-of-force resolution, she said, 'could potentially cost ... billions.'

But Kerry said other nations that see Assad as a destabilizing force in the region have proposed to cover the costs.

As for 'the details of the offer, and the proposal on the table,' Ros-Lehtinen asked Kerry, 'what are the figures we are talking about?

'We don’t know what action we [will be] engaged in right now,' Kerry replied, 'but they have been quite significant. I mean, very significant.'

'In fact, some of them have said that if the U.S. is prepared to go do the whole thing, the way we’ve done it previously in other places, they’ll carry that cost. That’s how dedicated they are to this.'

'Offer is on the table' for Arab countries to pay for full-scale U.S. invasion of Syria, says Secretary of State John Kerry | Mail Online

What kind of a price do you put on the loss of American Life? Where are these Arab Countries when we look for a coalition?

well thats easy...Pay grade depends on you rank and time in. We figured out long ago what a life is worth.
Thats the logical answer to an emotional plea.

The people have already "reacted." They said NO right off the bat. It should be that our government listens, but it is deaf. It forges on as if we don't even exist. I will speak of whatever I wish, Plasmaball, and as least of all people, YOU will dare not limit my speech!

well no they wanted Obama to seek congress for approval. which he is doing.
Not that he needed to seek their approval.

This has nothing to do with being paid to fight. You are deflecting.

It doesn't matter what approval he gets. He does not have the people's approval. I am not deflecting, I have already given my opinion on the subject. America is not a mercenary. You sir have no debate prowess whatsoever.

but if the majority want him to seek congress approval and they give it, then the will of the people should be fine with the outcome.

alrighty, i find the concept of being paid for war vs boring an interesting concept. Shame you are too fucking retarded to have a conversation about it.

That's neat that you think i don't, but you havent been debating, you've been shucking and jiving.

Oh ye naysayer, thou hast already shewn thine soul to the darkness!

People together have power, this is why we call ourselves "United" is it not? You, like one who loves the darkness will say "you have no power." So long as I am an American, I have power. You are the one limited, as you are the one being led on a leash by a blind and deaf government.

besides whining on the internet, please go on and tell me how you literally can right now stop them from spending.

No go on, this will be hilarious.

Ever heard of voting?

what election is happening right now? Oh none? oh good then you agree with me there is literally nothing you can do to control the money.

You seem to forget that spending is way up regardless of who you think started it ( bush/obama) and we have had 3 elections so far where your whine about money has been basically ignored.

so again you have nothing.

I don't give a f*ck what their dedication is. My son didn't join the Navy to be a mercenary for the fucking towel heads and he sure as hell didn't join so *ssholes like kerry and little obie can get rich off of his training and expertise.

I would prefer we all just step back and watch the middle easterners kill themselves off and use the pay per view money for my son and his other military VOLUNTEERS to live off of as they protect OUR borders. Let the f*cking muslims kill each other, I don't really care what weapons they use. Rockets, IEDS, or gas, I don't give a crap as long as the result is we get reports of thousands of them dead every day.

What kind of f*cking government would have the balls to tell me the reason my kid needs to fight a war is because the dedication of some other muslim f*cks centers around them just paying our government for the cost?

I'm probably getting out of line here but f*ck, this one hits pretty personal. Let's attack someone because some other *sshole is willing to pay the bill, geezus how stupid are we. We are so far away from this even being a remote interest to our security the f*cking selling point is someone else will foot the bill?

My wife and I already paid the f*cking bill! We raised our child from birth to high school graduation and taught him that this country was worth fighting to the death for. Well at this point I'm questioning if it is worth fighting for if we are nothing more than mercenaries for the arabs.

I'm done ranting I guess. But for anyone supporting kerry's position with this excuse f*ck you.

besides whining on the internet, please go on and tell me how you literally can right now stop them from spending.

No go on, this will be hilarious.

Ever heard of voting?

what election is happening right now? Oh none? oh good then you agree with me there is literally nothing you can do to control the money.

You seem to forget that spending is way up regardless of who you think started it ( bush/obama) and we have had 3 elections so far where your whine about money has been basically ignored.

You had your chance. You voted this warmonger into office. You wasted your chance to change this country twice. Now you and your collective ilk have chosen to toss America over the precipice. Voting wisely would have changed it, intelligence instead of ignorance, and alas, you chose ignorance. You voted on the hopes that there would be no more wars, no more loss of life; but behold, this champion of peace has chosen to dip his hands in a sea of blood.

You don't need an election to change your country, all you need is a message. A voice. One day, this country will be crushed by its debt, and it will all be because people like you discouraged others from speaking out against it. You are what will be the ultimate end of our great nation. Those who succumbed to control rather than embracing independence. You would rather remain still as this calamity swallows you up.

Once again, you are nothing but an automaton. Easily programmed by your establishment elite. Programmed to think that you have no control over your government. We The People have more power than you will ever know. The day is coming, when people like you will be brushed aside, in a mighty push for freedom.

Last edited:
This is appalling.

By David Martosko

Obama-Bows.jpeg

obama-saudi-arabia5.jpg

817063-kerry-hails-arab-shift-on-land-swaps.jpg

Last edited:
This is appalling.

By David Martosko

but the real question is

will they contribute to the DNC

--LOL

Ever heard of voting?

You had your chance. You voted this warmonger into office. You wasted your chance to change this country twice. Now you and your collective ilk have chosen to toss America over the precipice. Voting wisely would have changed it, intelligence instead of ignorance, and alas, you chose ignorance. You voted on the hopes that there would be no more wars, no more loss of life; but behold, this champion of peace has chosen to dip his hands in a sea of blood.

You don't need an election to change your country, all you need is a message. A voice. One day, this country will be crushed by its debt, and it will all be because people like you discouraged others from speaking out against it. You are what will be the ultimate end of our great nation. Those who succumbed to control rather than embracing independence. You would rather remain still as this calamity swallows you up.

Once again, you are nothing but an automaton. Easily programmed by your establishment elite. Programmed to think that you have no control over your government. We The People have more power than you will ever know. The day is coming, when people like you will be brushed aside, in a mighty push for freedom.

all i see is excuses as to why you have no control over the purse.

its a neat rant, but its not based on anything factual.

Forum List

Back