Kerry:Arab countries offering to pay America for invading Syria

This is appalling.

What has America become in the eyes of the world that any country could believe she could be bought as a mercenary?

Kinda makes Obabble the house nigga.... do it not????
Funny how the Right had no problem with a white president selling our military as mercenaries!!!

Here is what George H W Bush charged and collected for the use of our mercenary military in Kuwait:

In 1990 and 1991, coalition nations committed almost $54 billion to offset that cost -- roughly two-thirds from Persian Gulf states directly threatened by the invasion and one-third from other countries, largely Japan and Germany.

Saudi Arabia: $16.8 billion pledged, $12.0 billion paid in cash, $4.0 billion paid in kind. Total paid: $16.0 billion

Kuwait: $16.1 billion pledged, $16.015 billion paid in cash, $43 million paid in kind. Total paid: $16.1 billion

Japan: $10.0 billion pledged, $9.4 billion paid in cash, $571 million paid in kind. Total paid: $10.0 billion

Germany: $6.6 billion pledged, $5.8 billion paid in cash, $683 million paid in kind. Total paid: $6.5 billion

United Arab Emirates: $4.1 billion pledged, $3.9 billion paid in cash, $218 million paid in kind. Total paid: $4.1 billion

South Korea: $355 million pledged, $150 million paid in cash, $101 million paid in kind. Total paid: $251 million

Total reimbursements: $54 billion pledged, $47.3 billion paid in cash, $5.6 billion paid in kind. Total paid: $52.9 billion

Ed you are a douche bag for bringing race into this issue. Take a midol will you on black vs white because it is beyond boring.

Now to your stupid argument.

GH formed a coalition of countries to beat back Saddam because he invaded Kuwait with a remarkable coalition. A United Nations sanctioned intervention.

Of course those that could not participate with their military donated funds to accomplish this mission.

Here we have Arab countries willing to pay America to be a hit man on Assad and remove him from power? You do realize exactly the intent here?

Kerry said it.

Holy toledo every time I see a remarkably fucked up post by a liberal on this board I get my question answered in full living color.

How on earth did Obama get elected? Easy. Reread Ed's fucked up post.
As you well know, it was deltex1 who brought race into the issue, I just rammed it down his throat.

As far as the rest of your bullshit, paid mercenaries are paid mercenaries and Bush sold our mercenary military to those who wanted the Kuwaiti oil to flow again.

Last edited:
I see a lot of focus is being placed on the offering money aspect of the statement. I can understand that because it is deplorable that our military should be turned from freedom fighters to mercenaries. Not only that, it would eliminate the divine protection our troops may otherwise have.

But i think the more telling aspect of the statement is that this is a payment for a Full scale invasion. Something the White House has been swearing is not going to happen, but we can clearly see Secretary Kerry (And in turn the administration) has been contemplating full scale invasion.

Should we be wondering if the Administration is telling the truth about their plans in Syria? I think we should.

I see a lot of focus is being placed on the offering money aspect of the statement. I can understand that because it is deplorable that our military should be turned from freedom fighters to mercenaries. Not only that, it would eliminate the divine protection our troops may otherwise have.

But i think the more telling aspect of the statement is that this is a payment for a Full scale invasion. Something the White House has been swearing is not going to happen, but we can clearly see Secretary Kerry (And in turn the administration) has been contemplating full scale invasion.

Should we be wondering if the Administration is telling the truth about their plans in Syria? I think we should.

of course we should worry about them telling the truth, they have a history of lying-------obamacare, benghazi, IRS, bailouts, taxes, transparent govt--------------et al.

Who does Kerry look more like

This guy
images

or this guy

Lurch_6.jpg

Please do. It is crucial that people begin to understand what this is truly all about.

It's the classic "follow the money" scenario. The amount of money poured into the rebels to topple Assad is just unreal.

They want that pipeline and human carnage be damned.

ETA: Please put it in Politics. I'll help you drive it and keep it on the front page.

They don't get it.

It's the Sheeple thing again.

did you watch kerry on c-span yesterday

once he tried to get the general to side with him

and the general "declined" to comment

-LOL

meanwhile the NYT is printing info today

showing our new friends the rebels

eating the hearts of the dead enemy

Holy

stop

Good

stop

God

send

EDIT- VERY GRAPHIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*VIDEO* Syrian rebel cuts out soldiers heart and eats it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEZUraRor1o]Syrian rebel eats heart, threatens regime - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Funny how the Right had no problem with a white president selling our military as mercenaries!!!

Here is what George H W Bush charged and collected for the use of our mercenary military in Kuwait:

In 1990 and 1991, coalition nations committed almost $54 billion to offset that cost -- roughly two-thirds from Persian Gulf states directly threatened by the invasion and one-third from other countries, largely Japan and Germany.

Saudi Arabia: $16.8 billion pledged, $12.0 billion paid in cash, $4.0 billion paid in kind. Total paid: $16.0 billion

Kuwait: $16.1 billion pledged, $16.015 billion paid in cash, $43 million paid in kind. Total paid: $16.1 billion

Japan: $10.0 billion pledged, $9.4 billion paid in cash, $571 million paid in kind. Total paid: $10.0 billion

Germany: $6.6 billion pledged, $5.8 billion paid in cash, $683 million paid in kind. Total paid: $6.5 billion

United Arab Emirates: $4.1 billion pledged, $3.9 billion paid in cash, $218 million paid in kind. Total paid: $4.1 billion

South Korea: $355 million pledged, $150 million paid in cash, $101 million paid in kind. Total paid: $251 million

Total reimbursements: $54 billion pledged, $47.3 billion paid in cash, $5.6 billion paid in kind. Total paid: $52.9 billion

Ed you are a douche bag for bringing race into this issue. Take a midol will you on black vs white because it is beyond boring.

GH formed a coalition of countries to beat back Saddam because he invaded Kuwait with a remarkable coalition. A United Nations sanctioned intervention.

Of course those that could not participate with their military donated funds to accomplish this mission.

Here we have Arab countries willing to pay America to be a hit man on Assad and remove him from power? You do realize exactly the intent here?

Kerry said it.

Holy toledo every time I see a remarkably fucked up post by a liberal on this board I get my question answered in full living color.

As you well know, it was deltex1 who brought race into the issue, I just rammed it down his throat.

As far as the rest of your bullshit, paid mercenaries are paid mercenaries and Bush sold our mercenary military to those who wanted the Kuwaiti oil to flow again.

You tied me in with that post. Fuck you.

And if you can't tell the difference between a United Nations sanctioned intervention to free the people of Kuwait and Arab states offering money to Obama for America to be a "hit man" to remove Assad you are a fool.

Oh wait. You're a progressive. Never mind.

Wow! Obama is turning the U.S. into a Mercenary Service for Arabs...how hopeychangey is that?

And whatever happened to No Blood For Oil?

Oh ye naysayer, thou hast already shewn thine soul to the darkness!

People together have power, this is why we call ourselves "United" is it not? You, like one who loves the darkness will say "you have no power." So long as I am an American, I have power. You are the one limited, as you are the one being led on a leash by a blind and deaf government.

besides whining on the internet, please go on and tell me how you literally can right now stop them from spending.

No go on, this will be hilarious.

Ever heard of voting?

Voting? We get to vote on the money we spend as a nation? LMAO.
Dude, you might get to control how YOUR money is spent. If you'd get a fuking job.

And you know what. IF I were an Arab nation and had watched us invade and destroy Iraq for no good reason, I would ask us IF we wanted to be a mercenary Army for the Arabs.

We already did it once. Why not again. Except the first time, Dick Cheney said it was the Iraqi oil money that would pay for our war. The damn liar.

And to those that supported war in Iraq and now have "seen the light" as to the futility of war in the ME, fuk off.

Far as I know, I am the only poster on here that adamantly opposed Iraq and oppose Syria.

And to those Dems that want us to bomb Syria. You are wrong. Let them kill themselves. It is what they do best. And makes no difference to us. They ain't our problem. Or shouldn't be.

besides whining on the internet, please go on and tell me how you literally can right now stop them from spending.

No go on, this will be hilarious.

Ever heard of voting?

Dude, you might get to control how YOUR money is spent. If you'd get a fuking job.

And you know what. IF I were an Arab nation and had watched us invade and destroy Iraq for no good reason, I would ask us IF we wanted to be a mercenary Army for the Arabs.

We already did it once. Why not again. Except the first time, Dick Cheney said it was the Iraqi oil money that would pay for our war. The damn liar.

And to those that supported war in Iraq and now have "seen the light" as to the futility of war in the ME, fuk off.

Far as I know, I am the only poster on here that adamantly opposed Iraq and oppose Syria.And to those Dems that want us to bomb Syria. You are wrong. Let them kill themselves. It is what they do best. And makes no difference to us. They ain't our problem. Or shouldn't be.

there are at least two of us, probably many more.

Ever heard of voting?

Far as I know, I am the only poster on here that adamantly opposed Iraq and oppose Syria.And to those Dems that want us to bomb Syria. You are wrong. Let them kill themselves. It is what they do best. And makes no difference to us. They ain't our problem. Or shouldn't be.

there are at least two of us, probably many more.

Don't know about the "many more". But sure am glad to read of someone else that opposed both war in Iraq and now war with Syria.

Somehow Muslims have decided that killing each other is what their Holy book requires.
We will not change their minds or their hearts. Sorry that the people of those countries had the bad fortune of being born in this part of the world. Sorry about a lot of things these people go through.

But I am not sorry enough to get Americans killed or waste billions of our dollars on this bull shit type of war again. Didn't we learn ANYTHING from Iraq?

Wow! Obama is turning the U.S. into a Mercenary Service for Arabs...how hopeychangey is that?

Just a reminder of the facts. Kerry reported to Congress that the Arabs offered to pay the US. This is exactly what he should have done. He didn't say that the administration was considering the offer. In fact, he said, “That’s how dedicated they are at this. That’s not in the cards, and nobody’s talking about it, but they’re talking in serious ways about getting this done." The rest is right wing B.S.

Kerry said it.

And if you can't tell the difference between a United Nations sanctioned intervention to free the people of Kuwait and Arab states offering money to Obama for America to be a "hit man" to remove Assad you are a fool.

I keep forgetting, it's always different when the GOP does the EXACT same thing. :cuckoo:

Just a reminder of the facts. Kerry reported to Congress that the Arabs offered to pay the US. This is exactly what he should have done. He didn't say that the administration was considering the offer. In fact, he said, “That’s how dedicated they are at this. That’s not in the cards, and nobody’s talking about it, but they’re talking in serious ways about getting this done." The rest is right wing B.S.

Kerry proudly brought up the offer in the meeting. He bragged on how the mission could be paid for to those asking about it.

I know he said that America was refusing the deal; but that's not the point.

The very fact that Arab countries actually offered cash for America to be the "hit man" to remove Assad is telling.

As is Kerry bragging on it. It was part of his justification for the removal of Assad.

Remember my OP?

Kerry said the poor poor dears called rich Arab nations felt that Assad was a destabilizing influence in the region.

While the lying motherfucker omitted that Qatar and Saudi Arabia have been pouring untold millions to the terrorists for hire to take out Assad for them.

He didn't mention the part that the Arab countries need Assad removed was so Qatar could build it's gas pipeline thru Syria to get its gas to EU market now did he?

You had your chance. You voted this warmonger into office. You wasted your chance to change this country twice. Now you and your collective ilk have chosen to toss America over the precipice. Voting wisely would have changed it, intelligence instead of ignorance, and alas, you chose ignorance. You voted on the hopes that there would be no more wars, no more loss of life; but behold, this champion of peace has chosen to dip his hands in a sea of blood.

You don't need an election to change your country, all you need is a message. A voice. One day, this country will be crushed by its debt, and it will all be because people like you discouraged others from speaking out against it. You are what will be the ultimate end of our great nation. Those who succumbed to control rather than embracing independence. You would rather remain still as this calamity swallows you up.

Once again, you are nothing but an automaton. Easily programmed by your establishment elite. Programmed to think that you have no control over your government. We The People have more power than you will ever know. The day is coming, when people like you will be brushed aside, in a mighty push for freedom.

all i see is excuses as to why you have no control over the purse.

its a neat rant, but its not based on anything factual.

Yeah, all Oblammer has done is give you excuses for his actions, but yet you are two faced when he is the one doing the same thing you criticized Bush on...

Face it, Barry is a f'ing worthless POS, and you helped elect his worthless ass...

I know it is beneath you to ask for forgiveness, but you better get on your knees and start...

i havent given my opinion on what we should do with Syria. Would you like to hear it?

We shouldnt attack them unless we have the world backing us and helping to stop the use of chemicals.
Beyond that leave them alone.

There is a difference between being clear on the facts and holding a certain position.

divine protection. Ugh just stop talking.

You see this Tiny? This is just like your McCain thread, this is a perfect example of how thank god is similar.

shame you people are too fucking retarded to get these simple concepts

I keep forgetting, it's always different when the GOP does the EXACT same thing. :cuckoo:

In the UN sanctioned first Gulf war? In the NATO action in Afghanistan? In the invasion of Iraq by the Coalition of the Willing?

What are you talking about?

Right now maybe just maybe Hollande will stand with you over *cough* punishing Assad for his alleged use of chemical weapons and risk breaking International Law.

But no one else to date is jumping on board.

Kerry proudly brought up the offer in the meeting. He bragged on how the mission could be paid for to those asking about it.

I know he said that America was refusing the deal; but that's not the point.

The very fact that Arab countries actually offered cash for America to be the "hit man" to remove Assad is telling.

As is Kerry bragging on it. It was part of his justification for the removal of Assad.

Remember my OP?

Kerry said the poor poor dears called rich Arab nations felt that Assad was a destabilizing influence in the region.

While the lying motherfucker omitted that Qatar and Saudi Arabia have been pouring untold millions to the terrorists for hire to take out Assad for them.

He didn't mention the part that the Arab countries need Assad removed was so Qatar could build it's gas pipeline thru Syria to get its gas to EU market now did he?
I admit I haven't followed this story that closely but I have seen the transcript of the hearing and I think you're reading into this something that isn't there. For the administration to actually back a plan to use our military as mercenaries would be political suicide.

Kerry's point was obviously not to present the Arab offer for consideration. His point was to show how far they would go to support the attack. At the hearing he said that's how dedicated they were.

Forum List

Back