Kerry:Arab countries offering to pay America for invading Syria

Kerry is dumber than hammered dog shit...

How stupid can he get?

Willing to pay the tab?

MSNBC said this was deplorable...

CNN said the same thing...

NBC said they will never cover the WH as long as Barry is in charge...

I know, it's all BS, but they would let this admin murder anyone and endorse it...

Proof positive, you had to be wearing the largest Dunce hat in the world when you voted for this POS POTUS!

what election is happening right now? Oh none? oh good then you agree with me there is literally nothing you can do to control the money.

You seem to forget that spending is way up regardless of who you think started it ( bush/obama) and we have had 3 elections so far where your whine about money has been basically ignored.

so again you have nothing.

You had your chance. You voted this warmonger into office. You wasted your chance to change this country twice. Now you and your collective ilk have chosen to toss America over the precipice. Voting wisely would have changed it, intelligence instead of ignorance, and alas, you chose ignorance. You voted on the hopes that there would be no more wars, no more loss of life; but behold, this champion of peace has chosen to dip his hands in a sea of blood.

You don't need an election to change your country, all you need is a message. A voice. One day, this country will be crushed by its debt, and it will all be because people like you discouraged others from speaking out against it. You are what will be the ultimate end of our great nation. Those who succumbed to control rather than embracing independence. You would rather remain still as this calamity swallows you up.

Once again, you are nothing but an automaton. Easily programmed by your establishment elite. Programmed to think that you have no control over your government. We The People have more power than you will ever know. The day is coming, when people like you will be brushed aside, in a mighty push for freedom.

all i see is excuses as to why you have no control over the purse.

its a neat rant, but its not based on anything factual.

Yeah, all Oblammer has done is give you excuses for his actions, but yet you are two faced when he is the one doing the same thing you criticized Bush on...

Face it, Barry is a f'ing worthless POS, and you helped elect his worthless ass...

I know it is beneath you to ask for forgiveness, but you better get on your knees and start...

Did anyone ever imagine a day where another country thought they could blatantly ask America to be a "hit man" and they'd pay the expenses?

Holy toledo!

I can't wrap my brain around this.

you cant wrap your brain around this because you are a fucking moron. you really think this is the first time something like this has happened?

It's wrong anytime it happens. There's no honor in this behavior. None.

War is rarely about honor. For those laying down their lives it may be, but for the powers that be, it's about power and money.

No, he said he was going to change Iraq into a shining replica of American democracy, the idiot. The EXACT OPPOSITE, dingbat.

Sure--right after we blew the shit out of it. Doesn't matter.. we got what we wanted just like we will in Syria. Regime change.

BS dupe- change the gd stupid channel...

I agree. Let's change the stupid channel. Let's start with tuning out people like you. The under educated trolls for the party that have nothing to offer. Let's start with eliminating them (sorry, meant you) from the conversation.

This is appalling.

What has America become in the eyes of the world that any country could believe she could be bought as a mercenary?

Disgusting.

Kinda makes Obabble the house nigga.... do it not????
Funny how the Right had no problem with a white president selling our military as mercenaries!!!

Here is what George H W Bush charged and collected for the use of our mercenary military in Kuwait:

In 1990 and 1991, coalition nations committed almost $54 billion to offset that cost -- roughly two-thirds from Persian Gulf states directly threatened by the invasion and one-third from other countries, largely Japan and Germany.

Saudi Arabia: $16.8 billion pledged, $12.0 billion paid in cash, $4.0 billion paid in kind. Total paid: $16.0 billion

Kuwait: $16.1 billion pledged, $16.015 billion paid in cash, $43 million paid in kind. Total paid: $16.1 billion

Japan: $10.0 billion pledged, $9.4 billion paid in cash, $571 million paid in kind. Total paid: $10.0 billion

Germany: $6.6 billion pledged, $5.8 billion paid in cash, $683 million paid in kind. Total paid: $6.5 billion

United Arab Emirates: $4.1 billion pledged, $3.9 billion paid in cash, $218 million paid in kind. Total paid: $4.1 billion

South Korea: $355 million pledged, $150 million paid in cash, $101 million paid in kind. Total paid: $251 million

Total reimbursements: $54 billion pledged, $47.3 billion paid in cash, $5.6 billion paid in kind. Total paid: $52.9 billion

Qatar and Saudi Arabia want that natural gas pipeline, and hey are willing to foot the American bill for intervention and regime change to get it. The US is the best there is in regime change.

And turds like EdtheCynic actually believe he has principles and is different than guys like Bush.

This Syrian affair is about that nat gas pipeline and geopolitics. Not chemical weapons "of mass destruction".

This is appalling.

What has America become in the eyes of the world that any country could believe she could be bought as a mercenary?

Disgusting.

Funny how the Right had no problem with a white president selling our military as mercenaries!!!

Here is what George H W Bush charged and collected for the use of our mercenary military in Kuwait:

In 1990 and 1991, coalition nations committed almost $54 billion to offset that cost -- roughly two-thirds from Persian Gulf states directly threatened by the invasion and one-third from other countries, largely Japan and Germany.

Saudi Arabia: $16.8 billion pledged, $12.0 billion paid in cash, $4.0 billion paid in kind. Total paid: $16.0 billion

Kuwait: $16.1 billion pledged, $16.015 billion paid in cash, $43 million paid in kind. Total paid: $16.1 billion

Japan: $10.0 billion pledged, $9.4 billion paid in cash, $571 million paid in kind. Total paid: $10.0 billion

Germany: $6.6 billion pledged, $5.8 billion paid in cash, $683 million paid in kind. Total paid: $6.5 billion

United Arab Emirates: $4.1 billion pledged, $3.9 billion paid in cash, $218 million paid in kind. Total paid: $4.1 billion

South Korea: $355 million pledged, $150 million paid in cash, $101 million paid in kind. Total paid: $251 million

Total reimbursements: $54 billion pledged, $47.3 billion paid in cash, $5.6 billion paid in kind. Total paid: $52.9 billion

Why was it that we invaded Iraq again ?

This is appalling.

Disgusting.

Ed you are a douche bag for bringing race into this issue. Take a midol will you on black vs white because it is beyond boring.

Now to your stupid argument.

GH formed a coalition of countries to beat back Saddam because he invaded Kuwait with a remarkable coalition. A United Nations sanctioned intervention.

Of course those that could not participate with their military donated funds to accomplish this mission.

Here we have Arab countries willing to pay America to be a hit man on Assad and remove him from power? You do realize exactly the intent here?

Kerry said it.

Holy toledo every time I see a remarkably fucked up post by a liberal on this board I get my question answered in full living color.

How on earth did Obama get elected? Easy. Reread Ed's fucked up post.

Last edited:
What we need is a thread on Syria that brings it all together instead of a piece here and a piece there with the typical moronic injections. I suppose I'll get to work on that.

What we need is a thread on Syria that brings it all together instead of a piece here and a piece there with the typical moronic injections. I suppose I'll get to work on that.

Please do. It is crucial that people begin to understand what this is truly all about.

It's the classic "follow the money" scenario. The amount of money poured into the rebels to topple Assad is just unreal.

They want that pipeline and human carnage be damned.

ETA: Please put it in Politics. I'll help you drive it and keep it on the front page.

Last edited:
America IS the fucking Hessians, ya know?

Apparently you don't.

Please do. It is crucial that people begin to understand what this is truly all about.

It's the classic "follow the money" scenario. The amount of money poured into the rebels to topple Assad is just unreal.

ETA: Please put it in Politics. I'll help you drive it and keep it on the front page.

They don't get it.

It's the Sheeple thing again.

They don't get it.

It's the Sheeple thing again.

did you watch kerry on c-span yesterday

once he tried to get the general to side with him

and the general "declined" to comment

-LOL

meanwhile the NYT is printing info today

showing our new friends the rebels

eating the hearts of the dead enemy

This is appalling.

Why was it that we invaded Iraq again ?
Revenge, as if you didn't know.

Did anyone ever imagine a day where another country thought they could blatantly ask America to be a "hit man" and they'd pay the expenses?

Holy toledo!

I can't wrap my brain around this.

Why does this surprise you? The world thinks that America is a bully that likes poking its' nose into other people's business.

Forum List

Back