🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kerry Compares His Courage To Lincoln, Churchill, Dr. King, Gandhi And Mandela (not satire)

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
This PRICK, like the leftist pricks in here all suffer this to one extent or the other... Kerry has just taken the disease to it's ultimate conclusion...VISIONS OF GREATNESS!!!!

narcissistic-personality-disorder.jpg

Fox News ^
Secretary of State John Kerry compared himself to Winston Churchill, Abraham Lincoln and other great historical luminaries for having the courage and tenacity to tackle the most heinous enemy plaguing mankind — climate change. “My heroes are people who dared to take on great challenges without knowing for certain what the outcome would be,” Kerry said in an address to the Atlantic Council on Thursday. “Lincoln took risks, Gandhi took risks, Churchill took risks, Dr. King took risks, Mandela took risks, but that doesn’t mean that every risk-taker is a role model.”

What a dumbass. I mean truly. What a complete effing moron to place himself with those great people. Next thing he'll begin claiming he's as pious as Mother Theresa.

Do not rule out Kerry as Obama's possible chosen successor. Proven to be easily manipulated...........

Remember, I backed Kerry when he ran against Bush.

I agreed that Bush would ruin America.

But I understood that Kerry could get it ruined more quickly and we could get on with recovery.

Alas, opportunity squandered......

The most stupid thing he did so far was compare Assad to Hitler. This would have made me laugh if the civil war in Syria wasn't so tragic.

This PRICK, like the leftist pricks in here all suffer this to one extent or the other... Kerry has just taken the disease to it's ultimate conclusion...VISIONS OF GREATNESS!!!!

Fox News ^
Secretary of State John Kerry compared himself to Winston Churchill, Abraham Lincoln and other great historical luminaries for having the courage and tenacity to tackle the most heinous enemy plaguing mankind — climate change. “My heroes are people who dared to take on great challenges without knowing for certain what the outcome would be,” Kerry said in an address to the Atlantic Council on Thursday. “Lincoln took risks, Gandhi took risks, Churchill took risks, Dr. King took risks, Mandela took risks, but that doesn’t mean that every risk-taker is a role model.”

John Kerry is a pencil-necked, cubicle sitting, bystander who has never accomplished a thing in his life. Except to lie about his service and throw his unearned "medals" over the White House fence. What a waste of flesh and blood. Trust me - were it not for Teresa Heinz - Kerry would have been lost in the shuffle years ago.

Next time read the what he said and not the opinion crap from Fox.

The Purple Heart reciever compared taking on idiots like ye with Gandi taking on the British... Well for one these men took risks to achieve there aims. The Climate Deiners are detatched from reason.

Can I ask is anyone here world leading climatologists?

The Purple Heart reciever compared taking on idiots like ye with Gandi taking on the British... Well for one these men took risks to achieve there aims. The Climate Deiners are detatched from reason.

Who cares what they are. Let's look at what they can do. They can't teach a third year geology class. I can teach ANY climatology class there is all the way up to graduate level. Climatology is a "soft science" geology is a "hard science" or an "exact science" if you prefer. What that means is any geologist has more knowledge of how the world functions than any climatologist ever will.

Add to that the simple fact that a statistician has destroyed every paper that they have presented in the last 5 years and you have a whole new degree of fail to add to their less than stellar accomplishments.

Fox News ^

You are truly a moron among morons.
Declaring one's "heroes" are A, B, C and D isn't a claim of parity with A, B, C or D. No such "comparison" exists.

Fox Noise writes a headline and you just cut-and-paste without bothering to analyze whether it even makes any sense.
Good boy. Here's biscuit.

:dig:

:lmao:

Is this really for real? I was praying it was a piece by the Onion

No. It's an idiot who doesn't know how to read behind a headline.

In one sense it is a piece by the Onion --- Fox Noise is in effect The Onion with a drier sense of humor. The Andy Kaufmann of the news sub-universe. So cleverly delivered, even its readers don't get the joke.

Last edited:
omg, he's more like a bozo the Lurch

I can not believe we have that dingbat running our government

Most of the names he compared himself to don't really mean much to me and I don't necessarily consider "great" (King, Ghandi, Mandela, etc. -- ho hum). As long as Kerry doesn't compare himself to the Thomas Jeffersons, John Jays, and the many other great founders of our past then he's free to make an ass of himself and I won't pay any mind.

Most of the names he compared himself to don't really mean much to me and I don't necessarily consider "great" (King, Ghandi, Mandela, etc. -- ho hum). As long as Kerry doesn't compare himself to the Thomas Jeffersons, John Jays, and the many other great founders of our past then he's free to make an ass of himself and I won't pay any mind.

Once again -- citing one's "heroes" is not "comparing oneself to" them. That doesn't work in this universe.

George W. Bush cited Jesus as his favorite political philosopher. Shall we then conclude "Bush compared himself to Jesus"?

Same logic.

Dumbasses.

Who cares what they are. Let's look at what they can do. They can't teach a third year geology class. I can teach ANY climatology class there is all the way up to graduate level. Climatology is a "soft science" geology is a "hard science" or an "exact science" if you prefer. What that means is any geologist has more knowledge of how the world functions than any climatologist ever will.

Add to that the simple fact that a statistician has destroyed every paper that they have presented in the last 5 years and you have a whole new degree of fail to add to their less than stellar accomplishments.
Speaking of soft science....Journalists are trying to run this country....they select our leaders and tell us how we should think. But in college Journalism majors were idiots.

Unfit for Command. Always has been and always will be.

However, he is a typical Democrat. Stupid, delusional and full of himself.

Forum List

Back