Kerry instead of Hillary?

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Bob Kerrey...not John effin....

"Imagine if a former Republican presidential candidate and U.S. senator had called a current Republican president a delusional liar whose programs are wasteful. Would the mainstream media not be all over the story? Such a person would be interviewed at length by Wolf Blitzer on CNN as well as made the rounds of the morning talk shows and the Sunday news programs as well. The media buzz would be red hot on this topic for days extending into weeks.

Well, there is such a person but because he is a Democrat saying these things about President Obama, we can expect him to become an MSM nonperson. Such seems to already be the fate of former presidential candidate and U.S. Senator Bob Kerrey. It is no surprise that his extended criticisms of Obama appeared in in a Daily Mail article in Britain, not in America where the shunning seems to have already begun. Here is what Kerrey has to say about Obama which you most likely won't see in any major liberal news outlet in America:"

Read more: Bob Kerrey Calls Obama a Delusional Liar; Media Mum | NewsBusters

Last edited:
There is no "liberal media," it's a contrivance of the partisan right.

Rather%20530.jpg

"Our top story tonight, Clayton Jones is a rube"

Dude sounds like me!

From the article:
Another of Obama's failings, according to Kerrey, is an inflated sense of Americans' appetite for programs to correct what the White House calls 'income inequality,' through new taxes and other income-shifting initiatives that transfer wealth from the rich to the poor.

The president's re-election 17 months ago wasn't a mandate to conduct class warfare, he said.

'After the 2012 election, what the president needed was somebody to say, "Mr. President, I'm thrilled you won. You stand for all the things I support. But honestly, you won this election because you sucked less than Romney."'

Some news feed I saw suggested Obama was supporting Fauxcohontas over Hillary. I still think he will throw in behind Deval Patrick.

The OP and others on the right are such morons, how is this remotely "newsworthy" - it's merely subjective opinion.

There is no "liberal media," it's a contrivance of the partisan right.

"How the Media Vote. Surveys of journalists’ self-reported voting habits show them backing the Democratic candidate in every presidential election since 1964, including landslide losers George McGovern, Walter Mondale and Michael Dukakis. In 2004, a poll conducted by the University of Connecticut found journalists backed John Kerry over George W. Bush by a greater than two-to-one margin."

Media Bias Basics

Bob Kerry...not John effin....

"Imagine if a former Republican presidential candidate and U.S. senator had called a current Republican president a delusional liar whose programs are wasteful. Would the mainstream media not be all over the story? Such a person would be interviewed at length by Wolf Blitzer on CNN as well as made the rounds of the morning talk shows and the Sunday news programs as well. The media buzz would be red hot on this topic for days extending into weeks.

Well, there is such a person but because he is a Democrat saying these things about President Obama, we can expect him to become an MSM nonperson. Such seems to already be the fate of former presidential candidate and U.S. Senator Bob Kerrey. It is no surprise that his extended criticisms of Obama appeared in in a Daily Mail article in Britain, not in America where the shunning seems to have already begun. Here is what Kerrey has to say about Obama which you most likely won't see in any major liberal news outlet in America:"

Or Fox News, just saying.

Kind of says something when it's only covered by a tabloid and blogs.

Hon, the Daily Mail is a major paper in Britain. So it's not like you can just dismiss it as "Oh, Fox". That makes you look stooooopid.

Here is the original article.

Geez, the more I read, the more I like this guy. He calls Obama a big fat liar. He also says entitlement programs need to be scaled back.

In his Washington, D.C. days, the former Nebraska governor often stood out as the rare Democrat who publicly lamented U.S. entitlement programs' seemingly unstoppable march to insolvency.
'We're robbing from the future to pay for the past,' he told MailOnline on Wednesday. 'We just are.'
'And we're shoveling more and more money to people over the age of 65.'
A lack of political will and a healthy dose of electoral fear, he said, has virtually guaranteed a climate inside the U.S. Capitol where no one will take the first step toward cutting benefits or ratcheting up the national retirement age.

Exactly what I have been saying. We are living longer than our ancestors, we should be working longer. Common sense.

Why the hostility/diversion from the left over Bob Kerry...it's a sign they have no answers...no rationale of their own...just closed minds and intolerance.

Hon, the Daily Mail is a major paper in Britain. So it's not like you can just dismiss it as "Oh, Fox". That makes you look stooooopid.

My comment was on the fact Fox hasn't covered it either.
And the Daily Mail is a middle market tabloid. Their featured stories today include how to untangle ear buds and how Clooney's future mother in law thinks her daughter can do better.

Why the hostility/diversion from the left over Bob Kerry...it's a sign they have no answers...no rationale of their own...just closed minds and intolerance.

I tend to not like men who kill women and children. ;)

The Daily Mail is akin to the NY Post.

In fact, both are owned by the same parent company.

I can't see why she is even being considered as the candidate. Way too much baggage to carry around.
I use to say that getting old isn't all that great; but the alternative leaves a lot to be desires. I don't say that anymore, I have switched to:
The advantage of being old is that I don't have that long to live.
I don't see how any thinking person could support an extremist right or an extremist left. Our problems are the result of extremism.

Forum List

Back