Kerry instead of Hillary?

Or Fox News, just saying.

Kind of says something when it's only covered by a tabloid and blogs.

Hon, the Daily Mail is a major paper in Britain. So it's not like you can just dismiss it as "Oh, Fox". That makes you look stooooopid.

My comment was on the fact Fox hasn't covered it either.
And the Daily Mail is a middle market tabloid. Their featured stories today include how to untangle ear buds and how Clooney's future mother in law thinks her daughter can do better.

So are you doubting the story is true? That Kerry really said those things? What is your point exactly?

Hon, the Daily Mail is a major paper in Britain. So it's not like you can just dismiss it as "Oh, Fox". That makes you look stooooopid.

And the Daily Mail is a middle market tabloid. Their featured stories today include how to untangle ear buds and how Clooney's future mother in law thinks her daughter can do better.

So are you doubting the story is true? That Kerry really said those things? What is your point exactly?

I don't doubt the story, I just don't think most on the right or left care what he thinks. Which is why it is only covered by a tabloid and blogs. He made these comments in March, and fox didn't even pick it up. I am guessing they don't care.

I don't doubt the story, I just don't think most on the right or left care what he thinks. Which is why it is only covered by a tabloid and blogs. He made these comments in March, and fox didn't even pick it up. I am guessing they don't care.

That's probably true. Kerry would have been a great candidate in 2004 or now. But since he lacks that pathological liar thing and doesnt have "star power" he doesnt stand a chance.

That's probably true. Kerry would have been a great candidate in 2004 or now. But since he lacks that pathological liar thing and doesnt have "star power" he doesnt stand a chance.

lacking or not, the right can, and will begin their character assassination campaign and smear Kerry (or anyone else) under the political rug. Take the Swiftboaters for instance.

lacking or not, the right can, and will begin their character assassination campaign and smear Kerry (or anyone else) under the political rug. Take the Swiftboaters for instance.

Yeah, beause conservatives are known for smearing people, right?
ROFLMAO!!

ROFLMAO!!

now you're catching on !

He wouldn't do it to himself. Look what they did to Kerry, and Kerrey has admitted to killing women and children in Vietnam.

There is no "liberal media," it's a contrivance of the partisan right.
Another idiot lefty with a laughable statement. Keep the comedy coming.

continue to discredit anyone who disagrees with you, and continue to keep proving my point. ... not to mention RW's are idiots

Rove smeared 43 into the Governors mansion in TX

Rove smeared McSame out of the Oval office

Rove smeared Kerry out of the oval office

ROFLMAO!!

now you're catching on !

Hmmm,,, can you say Sarah Palin, MIchelle Bachman, Bush, Christie, Alan West, Tim Scott, Scott Walker.............any left wing smears of these people??????????

Don't be more stupid than you already are. The left has become expert at smearing people with lies and innuendo.

ROFLMAO!!
Obamashitforbrains is the biggest smearer around.

continue to discredit anyone who disagrees with you, and continue to keep proving my point. ... not to mention RW's are idiots

I aint discrediting anyone, truth just hurts the idiot left because they believe lies and swallow obamashitforbrains lies. aPlain and simple the leftwing media is protecting the liar in chief.

I aint discrediting anyone, truth just hurts the idiot left because they believe lies and swallow obamashitforbrains lies. aPlain and simple the leftwing media is protecting the liar in chief.

LMAO

please continue !

How come he couldn't smear Obabble...the most smear-able asshole to come on the public scene since Vito Fazzarelli.

ROFLMAO!!

now you're catching on !

Hmmm,,, can you say Sarah Palin, MIchelle Bachman, Bush, Christie, Alan West, Tim Scott, Scott Walker.............any left wing smears of these people??????????

Don't be more stupid than you already are. The left has become expert at smearing people with lies and innuendo.

Hell look at these boards. ANy time some GOP figure is mentioned as a potential candidate the lefies here go nuts posting all kinds of insulting and insinuating shit about him. T hat was true for Bobby Jindal. For Scott Walker. For Ted Cruz. For Sarah Palin. Chris Christie. You name it and they're ready to smear. Truth? Doesnt matter.

Bob Kerrey...not John effin....

"Imagine if a former Republican presidential candidate and U.S. senator had called a current Republican president a delusional liar whose programs are wasteful. Would the mainstream media not be all over the story? Such a person would be interviewed at length by Wolf Blitzer on CNN as well as made the rounds of the morning talk shows and the Sunday news programs as well. The media buzz would be red hot on this topic for days extending into weeks.

Well, there is such a person but because he is a Democrat saying these things about President Obama, we can expect him to become an MSM nonperson. Such seems to already be the fate of former presidential candidate and U.S. Senator Bob Kerrey. It is no surprise that his extended criticisms of Obama appeared in in a Daily Mail article in Britain, not in America where the shunning seems to have already begun. Here is what Kerrey has to say about Obama which you most likely won't see in any major liberal news outlet in America:"

Read more: Bob Kerrey Calls Obama a Delusional Liar; Media Mum | NewsBusters

wow, an honest democrat.

knew there had to be one.

and it's a shame, no matter how good he does, he won't get elected to anything.

Here is the original article.

Geez, the more I read, the more I like this guy. He calls Obama a big fat liar. He also says entitlement programs need to be scaled back.

In his Washington, D.C. days, the former Nebraska governor often stood out as the rare Democrat who publicly lamented U.S. entitlement programs' seemingly unstoppable march to insolvency.
'We're robbing from the future to pay for the past,' he told MailOnline on Wednesday. 'We just are.'
'And we're shoveling more and more money to people over the age of 65.'
A lack of political will and a healthy dose of electoral fear, he said, has virtually guaranteed a climate inside the U.S. Capitol where no one will take the first step toward cutting benefits or ratcheting up the national retirement age.

Exactly what I have been saying. We are living longer than our ancestors, we should be working longer. Common sense.

I've been saying this forever and a day. The retirement age should be 70, but with that we must make it easier for employers to keep older workers on up to that age. One of the big problems is that health insurance rates would really skyrocket for employees between the age of 66 and 70 if the employer had to cover all that cost, at least the way things are currently. While it is understood that the older you are, the more likely you will use more healthcare dollars, we need to redistribute those payments so people are paying a bit more when they are younger and a bit less as they are older.

Geez, the more I read, the more I like this guy. He calls Obama a big fat liar. He also says entitlement programs need to be scaled back.

In his Washington, D.C. days, the former Nebraska governor often stood out as the rare Democrat who publicly lamented U.S. entitlement programs' seemingly unstoppable march to insolvency.
'We're robbing from the future to pay for the past,' he told MailOnline on Wednesday. 'We just are.'
A lack of political will and a healthy dose of electoral fear, he said, has virtually guaranteed a climate inside the U.S. Capitol where no one will take the first step toward cutting benefits or ratcheting up the national retirement age.

Exactly what I have been saying. We are living longer than our ancestors, we should be working longer. Common sense.

Not necessarily.

This might have merit if everyone worked in an office, but many don't – where working a particular job past age 65 simply isn't feasible.

And the Great Recession demonstrates that even if one saves and plans for early retirement, a financial disaster can wipe out those investments and savings.

I've been saying this forever and a day. The retirement age should be 70, but with that we must make it easier for employers to keep older workers on up to that age. One of the big problems is that health insurance rates would really skyrocket for employees between the age of 66 and 70 if the employer had to cover all that cost, at least the way things are currently. While it is understood that the older you are, the more likely you will use more healthcare dollars, we need to redistribute those payments so people are paying a bit more when they are younger and a bit less as they are older.

Which goes to the fact that beyond age 65, not only are there more health-related issues, but more Americans simply won't be able to work.

Indeed, our bodies might be lasting longer, but our mental acumen does not:

The number of Americans with Alzheimer's disease and other dementias will escalate rapidly in coming years as the baby boom generation ages. By 2050, the number of people age 65 and older with Alzheimer's disease may nearly triple, from 5 million to as many as 16 million, barring the development of medical breakthroughs to prevent, slow or stop the disease.

Latest Facts & Figures Report | Alzheimer's Association

Living longer are working longer are not always compatible.

Forum List

Back