Kerry nailed Rand Paul

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Forward Progressives ? Can?t Stand Rand Paul? Then Watch John Kerry Absolutely Embarrass Him Over Syria

This is what happens when a man who’s using his position in Congress to stage a future presidential run meets a man who’s simply speaking the truth.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8O2X5rBdJ4&feature=player_embedded]John Kerry Scolds Rand Paul on Syria 'We Don't Want to Go to War' Sep 3 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

Don't bother whining about the source unless you can prove it didn't happen.

Rand is right. There is no proof Assad is guilty.

There's plenty of proof.

I will give Rand Paul a little credit in unlike the other bozos in the Republican party that voted for the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan, he really would have opposed both. He's consistently been against intervention.

However, he's been soft soaping that stance ever since he's been looking to become President.

That ought to stop.

Forward Progressives ? Can?t Stand Rand Paul? Then Watch John Kerry Absolutely Embarrass Him Over Syria

This is what happens when a man who’s using his position in Congress to stage a future presidential run meets a man who’s simply speaking the truth.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8O2X5rBdJ4&feature=player_embedded]John Kerry Scolds Rand Paul on Syria 'We Don't Want to Go to War' Sep 3 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

Don't bother whining about the source unless you can prove it didn't happen.

Kerry is a fucking hypocritical gas bag,trying to brow beat anyone that disagrees with him.

He made no substantiated points,just rhetoric,but then nimrods like yourself eat that shit up

There's plenty of proof.

I will give Rand Paul a little credit in unlike the other bozos in the Republican party that voted for the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan, he really would have opposed both. He's consistently been against intervention.

However, he's been soft soaping that stance ever since he's been looking to become President.

That ought to stop.

Then lets see the proof. And for the love of god, do not give me the hearsay from the white house of sec of state. Hearsay is not good enough now, just like it was not good enough for Iraq.

Proof. Without it, you have no basis for your arguments against Assad. You have lip services paid the same as we had lip service over Iraq.

Proof, or STFU.

There's plenty of proof.

That ought to stop.

Then lets see the proof. And for the love of god, do not give me the hearsay from the white house of sec of state. Hearsay is not good enough now, just like it was not good enough for Iraq.

Proof. Without it, you have no basis for your arguments against Assad. You have lip services paid the same as we had lip service over Iraq.

Proof, or STFU.

It's super duper secret that nobody else on the globe can see or verify.

If someone can provide me with the precise credentials a total piece of shit like rand paul has for being in the senate, I'd love to see them. No wonder this shitbag is so defensive against attacking syria, like assad he thinks because of who his father is, he's also entitled to be in power.

That I am actually on the same page as kerry in this situation - a man I've despised for years - is proof positive that the US should obliterate the assad fake regime/mafia gang.

There's plenty of proof.

That ought to stop.

If there is plenty of proof, where is it?

Rand Paul is a complete fool. His one and only job is to oppose Obama. It doesn't matter what the issue is, if Obama is for it, Paul is against it. The best thing that could happen to the Senate would be for Rand Paul to get run over by a bus. Screw that little schmuck. John Kerry ripped him apart. Good.

Last edited:

There's plenty of proof.

That ought to stop.

Proof, or STFU.

Gagging, writhing -- Activists claim videos show chemical warfare - CNN.com
Syria: footage shows horrific aftermath of alleged gas attack - video | World news | theguardian.com
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/05/w...carried-large-payload-of-gas-experts-say.html

Basically the evidence is better than Iraq..where there was nothing concrete save the President's say so..

Personally, I'd like the UN to sign off on this, but it looks pretty much like Assad has dirty hands on this.

Of course..you could always find out first hand:

Cheap Flights to Syria, Airfares Starting at KWD86 Round trip for Syria Flights (SY)

And there are several conflicting reports on who used those chemical weapons. So again, you have no proof. You have hearsay.

In other words, you're in it for the boot licking. If this was a Romney administration, you'd be having a full blown meltdown tantrum over it.

Anyone that doesnt see that Rand got his ass handed to him is delusional. He looked like a child being scolded. The remark at the end by the general and the laughter lets you know the real deal..

There's plenty of proof.

That ought to stop.

If there is plenty of proof, where is it?

Some things you dont have the security level to see and are above your pay grade. Your elected officials make that decision for you.

Fools, fakes and leaders get separated and emerge during crisis. Doesn't matter the party or politics, the for or against, the yes or no. Talking points cease to be acceptable to a public that is paying attention. Deflection and deversion becomes obvious.

Kerry is a complete fool, he runs ram-shod over anyone that doesn't agree with him. He's acting like a bully. BTW, where are his medals today?

Rand got spanked. But don't believe your lieing eyes.

If the person being questioned by the committee had been a Republican the chairman of the committee, a Democrat, would have stopped him from asking members of the committee questions. The witness, gasbag Kerry, was there to answer questions, not ask them.

Rand got spanked. But don't believe your lieing eyes.

If the person being questioned by the committee had been a Republican the chairman of the committee, a Democrat, would have stopped him from asking members of the committee questions. The witness, gasbag Kerry, was there to answer questions, not ask them.

Further proof he handed Rand his ass on a silver platter. I thought Kerry was in charge and running the whole process.

If someone can provide me with the precise credentials a total piece of shit like rand paul has for being in the senate, I'd love to see them. No wonder this shitbag is so defensive against attacking syria, like assad he thinks because of who his father is, he's also entitled to be in power.

That I am actually on the same page as kerry in this situation - a man I've despised for years - is proof positive that the US should obliterate the assad fake regime/mafia gang.

Would you vote that conventional or nuclear weapons be used?

Forum List

Back