Kerry nailed Rand Paul

Kerry is a puppet tossing out talking points. It's an act of war when you bomb another country plain and simple. Screw John Kerry, John McCain and all the other blowhards on Capitol hill. Mindless idiots, the whole lot of em

Syria isn't our fucking problem and we don't need to be led into another war over something that we have no damn business getting involved in. Not to mention it's an insult to our men and women in uniform who have given their lives fighting against the very same enemy that we are going to ally with in Syria. Fuck that, it's a disgrace that these douche bags are even pursuing this war.

Rand got spanked. But don't believe your lieing eyes.

If the person being questioned by the committee had been a Republican the chairman of the committee, a Democrat, would have stopped him from asking members of the committee questions. The witness, gasbag Kerry, was there to answer questions, not ask them.

Further proof he handed Rand his ass on a silver platter. I thought Kerry was in charge and running the whole process.

Proof that Kerry was allowed to ask questions was completely out of line and is never allowed in a normal committee hearing. The witnesses are always given the questions they will be asked before the hearing.

Forward Progressives ? Can?t Stand Rand Paul? Then Watch John Kerry Absolutely Embarrass Him Over Syria

This is what happens when a man who’s using his position in Congress to stage a future presidential run meets a man who’s simply speaking the truth.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8O2X5rBdJ4&feature=player_embedded]John Kerry Scolds Rand Paul on Syria 'We Don't Want to Go to War' Sep 3 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

Don't bother whining about the source unless you can prove it didn't happen.

Luddly Neddite FOR MORE WAR!!!! Yaya! lolz.

Rand had one basic question that Kerey couldn't or wouldn't answer. "Why are you wasting our time with this vote because you likwly won't abide by it?"

If the person being questioned by the committee had been a Republican the chairman of the committee, a Democrat, would have stopped him from asking members of the committee questions. The witness, gasbag Kerry, was there to answer questions, not ask them.

Further proof he handed Rand his ass on a silver platter. I thought Kerry was in charge and running the whole process.

Proof that Kerry was allowed to ask questions was completely out of line and is never allowed in a normal committee hearing. The witnesses are always given the questions they will be asked before the hearing.

Why do you think the Repubs allowed this?

Rand is right. There is no proof Assad is guilty.

There's plenty of proof.

I will give Rand Paul a little credit in unlike the other bozos in the Republican party that voted for the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan, he really would have opposed both. He's consistently been against intervention.

However, he's been soft soaping that stance ever since he's been looking to become President.

That ought to stop.

IT'S NOT WAR, IT'S JUST US BL:OWING UP PEOPLE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY BY USE OF THE AMERICAN MILITARY AND MISSALS. IF WE DON'T PUT BOOTS ON THE GROUND IT DOES NOT COUNT AS A WAR. NUKES ARE OK TOO!

The left is now worse than Bush, and you will see what falling out of favor looks like really quick, just like Bush did.

Rand is right. There is no proof Assad is guilty.

There's plenty of proof.

I will give Rand Paul a little credit in unlike the other bozos in the Republican party that voted for the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan, he really would have opposed both. He's consistently been against intervention.

However, he's been soft soaping that stance ever since he's been looking to become President.

That ought to stop.

IT'S NOT WAR, IT'S JUST US BL:OWING UP PEOPLE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY BY USE OF THE AMERICAN MILITARY AND MISSALS. IF WE DON'T PUT BOOTS ON THE GROUND IT DOES NOT COUNT AS A WAR. NUKES ARE OK TOO!

The left is now worse than Bush, and you will see what falling out of favor looks like really quick, just like Bush did.

We havent had a war since 1941 to be exact.

man oh man, you ever think you'd see this...They wailed and marched over Iraq...Said it all for OIL

now it's, let Obama bomb EVERY COUNTRY in the Middle east just for the hell of it.. He went in with his lust for blood and turned Libya into a HELLHOLE

and since he's the Dear Leader, HE won't be creating more TERRORIST... And we are THE the Police of the WORLD AFTERALL

Deep down, you scratch a liberal you FIND a blood thirsty FASCIST

Last edited:
Forward Progressives ? Can?t Stand Rand Paul? Then Watch John Kerry Absolutely Embarrass Him Over Syria

This is what happens when a man who’s using his position in Congress to stage a future presidential run meets a man who’s simply speaking the truth.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8O2X5rBdJ4&feature=player_embedded]John Kerry Scolds Rand Paul on Syria 'We Don't Want to Go to War' Sep 3 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

Don't bother whining about the source unless you can prove it didn't happen.

Luddly Neddite FOR MORE WAR!!!! Yaya! lolz.

Why oh WHY do you idiots ALWAYS do this?

Why do you ALWAYS have to LIE???

And, its ALWAYS the same idiots who do this.

Avorysuds, show me one place where I have stated I in favor of "more" or ANY war?

In point of fact, I have always posted the very same stance on war - I am against it. Further, I have ALWAYS posted this exact phrase:

WAR IS OUR ENEMY.

Out of context sound bites prove nothing, why didn't you include the actual question? For all I know Mr Plastic Face went off on a rant totally unrelated to the actual question. What are you hiding?

Anyone that doesnt see that Rand got his ass handed to him is delusional. He looked like a child being scolded. The remark at the end by the general and the laughter lets you know the real deal..

Yep. The look on his face told it all. He's a whiny little turd who couldn't make it if he had to actually earn a living.

And, somebody really should buy him a new rug.

Out of context sound bites prove nothing, why didn't you include the actual question? For all I know Mr Plastic Face went off on a rant totally unrelated to the actual question. What are you hiding?

Oh please.

That is SO lame.

Prove where I cut the video.

Idiot.

Why oh WHY do you idiots ALWAYS do this?

Why do you ALWAYS have to LIE???

And, its ALWAYS the same idiots who do this.

Avorysuds, show me one place where I have stated I in favor of "more" or ANY war?

In point of fact, I have always posted the very same stance on war - I am against it. Further, I have ALWAYS posted this exact phrase:

WAR IS OUR ENEMY.

*blinks*

Really, this is your come back to criticism of you demanding we all look at Rand Paul being told off by a guy that says "we're not going to war in the traditional sense."? Basically, it's war, just not backed up at all by our constitution... This war where we kill people, civilians too, is a war for humanity.

Hey Luddy, what's it like not having near any of the other world Governments and none of the people (citizens) in the world, including the US back up your war?

There's plenty of proof.

That ought to stop.

Then lets see the proof. And for the love of god, do not give me the hearsay from the white house of sec of state. Hearsay is not good enough now, just like it was not good enough for Iraq.

Proof. Without it, you have no basis for your arguments against Assad. You have lip services paid the same as we had lip service over Iraq.

Proof, or STFU.

It's super duper secret that nobody else on the globe can see or verify.

How long before Pelosi declares that we have to go to war to find out why we went to war?

Anyone that doesnt see that Rand got his ass handed to him is delusional. He looked like a child being scolded. The remark at the end by the general and the laughter lets you know the real deal..

Yep. The look on his face told it all. He's a whiny little turd who couldn't make it if he had to actually earn a living.

And, somebody really should buy him a new rug.

Yup, the General that wants nothing more than to go to war laughed at Rand Paul HAHAHhaha HUHUHUHUHU HO HO HO HO! And you are there to defend more wars!

How far the Democratic party has fallen. Good luck in 2016, yer gonna need all the help you can get. Wonder if you will lose more than 4 million voters like you did in 2012.

Rand Paul proved that in terms of US foreign policy, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

And there are several conflicting reports on who used those chemical weapons. So again, you have no proof. You have hearsay.

In other words, you're in it for the boot licking. If this was a Romney administration, you'd be having a full blown meltdown tantrum over it.

The "conflicting" reports come from conspiracy and right wing sites.

And..no..I wouldn't.

Personally I didn't hate every single thing the Bush administration did.

Unlike you folks in relation to Obama.

It's evident in the level of your arguments which basically go to the mud and are personal.

Forum List

Back