🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kerry on Iran nuke deal: "If Allah wills it!"

or maybe 'they' have something planned 'skook' and Kerry is dropping hints . I mean , just an idea of mine but its my opinion that sharia is a much better system for government to herd its people around with . Keep in mind , I'm not advocating just saying that from govs point of view sharia is superior to Western law . Kerry might be looking to be the first 'imam' !!

or maybe 'they' have something planned 'skook' and Kerry is dropping hints . I mean , just an idea of mine but its my opinion that sharia is a much better system for government to herd its people around with . Keep in mind , I'm not advocating just saying that from govs point of view sharia is superior to Western law . Kerry might be looking to be the first 'imam' !!

LAUGH............MY..............BALLS...............OFF

Wonder if what is holding up the deal is that, on top of the Blimpie Subs, the Persians want Pepsi instead of Coke? Or given Kerry is engineering the deal, might be ketchup related.

At this point, you cant even take this administration seriously. I lived through the Carter years......was convinced the bar had been set for cluelessness, never to be revisited again.

But...........

I lived through 'carter' but I was young , didn't really notice but this mrobama and crew I sure notice !!

I lived through 'carter' but I was young , didn't really notice but this mrobama and crew I sure notice !!

The link is.......they take no lessons from the experience of world leaders over the last 1,500 years. Progressives always think they can reinvent the wheel because they are so much smarter than everybody else........but they sure can fuck things up beyond measure in a short space of time. Chalk it up to no balls...........at the end of the day, the guys with no balls get chewed up and spit out to the floor. Every single world leader knows Obama is a limpwrister.........would pay to be part of those little gatherings where they are sitting sipping cognac and making fun of this fag.........

Uh, Iranians don't believe in "god" so strictly speaking, that's true.

What's the problem with being accurate?

Hmmm?

Carter kept us out of war and created more jobs that Ronnie (Blessed Be His Name)k Ray-Gun and the shrub combined.

"... sharia is a much better system for government to herd its people around with ..."

And if you doubt that, just look at fundies in the US.

The link is.......they take no lessons from the experience of world leaders over the last 1,500 years. Progressives always think they can reinvent the wheel because they are so much smarter than everybody else........but they sure can fuck things up beyond measure in a short space of time. Chalk it up to no balls...........at the end of the day, the guys with no balls get chewed up and spit out to the floor.

It wasn't progressives who wrote Iran they could have any weapons they want without fear of reprisal from the R traitors.

Hmmm?

Carter kept us out of war and created more jobs that Ronnie (Blessed Be His Name)k Ray-Gun and the shrub combined.

"... sharia is a much better system for government to herd its people around with ..."

So the Christian God is for nutters and bigots but Allah is cool. Got it. :thup:

Hmmm?

So the Christian God is for nutters and bigots but Allah is cool. Got it. :thup:
Especially if they lived under Allah, queers would hang, no abortions, no women's rights. So the leftist would love it. Lol

and the things that are important t

The link is.......they take no lessons from the experience of world leaders over the last 1,500 years. Progressives always think they can reinvent the wheel because they are so much smarter than everybody else........but they sure can fuck things up beyond measure in a short space of time. Chalk it up to no balls...........at the end of the day, the guys with no balls get chewed up and spit out to the floor. Every single world leader knows Obama is a limpwrister.........would pay to be part of those little gatherings where they are sitting sipping cognac and making fun of this fag.........
yep , they are afraid , WAR is always the word that gets them to quaking like good old ' nevile chamberlain ', kerry seems to be the same sort in my opinion . He11 , some wars and battles are worth fighting !!

The Right continues to play dumb, following their leaders like Cruz. Everyone knows that Allah and God are one and the same. Muslims, Jews, Christians are all "People of the Book", worshipping one God.

Its all taqiya 'PJunky' , people of the book [hogwash] . All through history Jews and Christians were kuffir and dhimmis that had to pay the jizya 'tax' so they could practice their religion and escape slaughter .

Its all taqiya 'PJunky' , people of the book [hogwash] . All through history Jews and Christians were kuffir and dhimmis that had to pay the jizya 'tax' so they could practice their religion and escape slaughter .
Muslims believe that God had previously revealed Himself to the earlier prophets of the Jews and Christians, such as Abraham, Moses, and Jesus. Muslims therefore accept the teachings of both the Jewish Torah and the Christian Gospels. They believe that Islam is the perfection of the religion revealed first to Abraham (who is considered the first Muslim) and later to other prophets. Muslims believe that Jews and Christians have strayed from God's true faith but hold them in higher esteem than pagans and unbelievers. They call Jews and Christians the "People of the Book" and allow them to practice their own religions. Muslims believe that Muhammad is the "seal of the prophecy," by which they mean that he is the last in the series of prophets God sent to mankind. Muslims abhor the followers of later prophets. This attitude serves to explain the extreme Muslim animosity toward Bahais, followers of a nineteenth-century prophet, who in the Muslim mind is false.
PBS - Islam Empire of Faith - Faith - People of the Book

like I told another Gent 'PJ' , islam is the newest of the 3 religions . I think that islam uses words , phrases , names from Judaism and Christianity to add legitimacy to islam . PEOPLE of the BOOK , big deal , people of the book were slaughtered , made into slaves , were and are dhimmis , and paid jizya unless they converted to islam . Thanks for your reply but I don't care what muslims have to say about 'people of the book' or anything else . Their words don't matter to me as I think that muslims practice Taqiya after they invented the muslim concept of taqiyah .

Hmmm?

Carter was a spineless coward who Iran owned. Reagan was far better than any libtard president, especially obuthole.

Forum List

Back