Kerry on Iran nuke deal: "If Allah wills it!"

Uh, Iranians don't believe in "god" so strictly speaking, that's true.

What's the problem with being accurate?

Hmmm?

I lived through 'carter' but I was young , didn't really notice but this mrobama and crew I sure notice !!

Carter kept us out of war and created more jobs that Ronnie (Blessed Be His Name)k Ray-Gun and the shrub combined.

"... sharia is a much better system for government to herd its people around with ..."

And if you doubt that, just look at fundies in the US.
Carter was a spineless coward who Iran owned. Reagan was far better than any libtard president, especially obuthole.
"Obuthole"? Did someone forget to tie your shoes this morning and get you on the bus for special ed American First Grader?

that's the Claim Delta !! Course Christians call him other traditional Christian names and I'd avoid using 'al--h' just based on my thinking !!

Hmmm?

I lived through 'carter' but I was young , didn't really notice but this mrobama and crew I sure notice !!

Carter kept us out of war and created more jobs that Ronnie (Blessed Be His Name)k Ray-Gun and the shrub combined.

"... sharia is a much better system for government to herd its people around with ..."

Carter was a spineless coward who Iran owned. Reagan was far better than any libtard president, especially obuthole.
The fucking Mullahs released the American hostages taken under Carter's watch.
The fucking DAY!!!!!!!!!! Reagan took office the Mullahs released the hostages.
Reagan had sent an emissary to Iran with a handwritten note: "Within 24 of my being sworn into office if all the hostages are not released every Mullah in Iran will be sucking on a MOAB. And I DO mean it".

Hmmm?

Reagan had sent an emissary to Iran with a handwritten note: "Within 24 of my being sworn into office if all the hostages are not released every Mullah in Iran will be sucking on a MOAB. And I DO mean it".
What did tough guy Reagan do when 241 Marines were killed in their barracks in Lebanon? He cut bait and ran. 3 days later he invaded Granada. How heroic!

that's the Claim Delta !! Course Christians call him other traditional Christian names and I'd avoid using 'al--h' just based on my thinking !!

See English Qur'ans with 'God' instead of 'Allah' and when ever you watch a news segment with a Muslims mentioning Allah, the English subtext will say "God."

Isn't a claim, it's fact.

Hmmm?

It wasn't for free they charged the US to release the hostages...Reagan had to deep throat every one of those Iranian guards and Khomeini....

i'll continue to use the accepted Christian name or title Delta , you can do as you like !!

John Kerry Says Nuclear Deal With Iran is Possible If Allah Wills It The Gateway Pundit

What do you say here except, "Holy fuck??!"

These people have to be from the University of Mars!! We are in a new era of nuttiness!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
John Kerry Says Nuclear Deal With Iran is Possible If Allah Wills It The Gateway Pundit

These people have to be from the University of Mars!! We are in a new era of nuttiness!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
Allah
the Supreme Being;..God...so what ?

I've said this myself. I learned some Arabic while in the Army.

Problem is, Kerry is negotiating with folks that speak Farsi, so why he would say it in Arabic one can only guess.

I think he's just a kiss-ass trying to sell us out to our enemies.....

Hmmm?

It's much more likely that George Herbert Walker Bush met in Paris with Iranians to negotiate delaying the hostages release until Reagan was sworn in.

Allah
the Supreme Being;..God...so what ?
bush used to discuss politics with allah

George Bush: 'God told me to end the tyranny in Iraq'
George Bush God told me to end the tyranny in Iraq World news The Guardian

Hmmm?

It's much more likely that George Herbert Walker Bush met in Paris with Iranians to negotiate delaying the hostages release until Reagan was sworn in.
Bullshit.....

hearing him say that: made me sick

it should have us all worried, but I guess not. so they will trample over us at their will

Hmmm?

Prove it.

Hmmm?

Liar

Forum List

Back