Kerry Suggests Iran Play Role in Syria Talks

^^foreign policy wonks stumble into a think tank^^

Awesome!

Did I misunderstand this LL?

You are not agreeing with Kerry about bringing them in?

I am not agreeing or disagreeing. I am commenting on the clowns who were talking as if they know something. All they know....or care about...is that there is a "D" next to his name. That tells them everything.

Got it?

Awesome!

I am not agreeing or disagreeing. I am commenting on the clowns who were talking as if they know something. All they know....or care about...is that there is a "D" next to his name. That tells them everything.

Got it?

You are just as bad, you support everything your side says and does.

Got it?

You are just as bad, you support everything your side says and does.

Nope. I most certainly do not.

But I understand how believing that makes you feel better.

So we should bomb iran and rebuild them costing us another 3 trillion dollars? At the same time we cut science, infrastructure and education in our own country. This is how super powers die.

And the far left programmed talking points come out based on far left lies, which makes you a liar.

Awesome!

Got it?

Yes we know you, like all the far left posters here are trolling!

Got it?

Punctuation is your friend.

Got it?

Punctuation is your friend.

And the far left proves my point and does not even realize it.

Trollin' Trollin' Trollin' Rawhide!

Iran is funding Assad's "war" against anyone that opposes him in Syria.

Iran is funding Lebanese Hizbollah to attack Israel and support killing people in Syria.

So....John Kerry believes that makes them a legit partner in Syria.

It would be like a city bringing in a mob boss to work out a deal between some street gangs.

Well, not a Colonel, but that's my Buddy's name.

DSCF2795_zps421ce135.jpg

Me I'm just a lowly Sergeant....Retired.

Kerry faces pushback after floating role for terror sponsor Iran in Syria talks | Fox News

Swell. Let's have all the terrorists on board. While we're at it, maybe we could also call up Al Qaeda to negotiate with the Taliban.

Kerry faces pushback after floating role for terror sponsor Iran in Syria talks

At the same time Secretary of State John Kerry is warning that terrorists are fueling unrest across Iraq and Syria, he is now reaching out to a country his own department for decades has singled out as one of the prime sponsors of terrorism.

Iran this month marks its 30th year on the State Department's list of State Sponsors of Terrorism -- while Syria has been on that list longer than any other.

Rabbi Abraham Cooper said it right.
"You have a forest fire that's raging and you're calling in some of the arsonists ... to discuss the best way to put it out," said Rabbi Abraham Cooper, associate dean of the Simon Wiesenthal Center, a Jewish human rights group. "It's mind-numbing."

Well, who should we talk to?

The MAIN player in ME Terrorism and killing Americans? Really? Is that Jackass high, or what? WHAT is he thinking?

The GOP's Iraq War killed the most Americans. Bush is the war criminal. Cheney has their blood on his hands. Thousands of young killed and maimed in vain. No wonder the GOP lost two Presidential elections in a row.

Kerry faces pushback after floating role for terror sponsor Iran in Syria talks | Fox News

Swell. Let's have all the terrorists on board. While we're at it, maybe we could also call up Al Qaeda to negotiate with the Taliban.

At the same time Secretary of State John Kerry is warning that terrorists are fueling unrest across Iraq and Syria, he is now reaching out to a country his own department for decades has singled out as one of the prime sponsors of terrorism.

Iran this month marks its 30th year on the State Department's list of State Sponsors of Terrorism -- while Syria has been on that list longer than any other.

"You have a forest fire that's raging and you're calling in some of the arsonists ... to discuss the best way to put it out," said Rabbi Abraham Cooper, associate dean of the Simon Wiesenthal Center, a Jewish human rights group. "It's mind-numbing."

Unfortunately, even though I have the same exact sentiments as you, I think Kerry may just be recognizing a very weak hand we have to play in the situation and cutting his losses.

Unless we have a constant, robust, militarily willing and capable, long term commitment in the area to prevent it, Iran WILL eventually influence the politics of Syria and the region.

If we don;t include them in the process now we will only have to wait for the day when America loses face in the world's media when the Iranians openly begin to exercise their influence against our wishes.

At that point we'd be forced to back down and lose face or go to a military response.

I see conservative idiots have learned nothing from their failed Iraq War, and their two consecutive losses in Presidential elections.

I would like to thank George Dumbya Bushtard for teaching America how flawed and ill-thought conservative foreign policy is though. That was one positive of his eight years of oafish, ill-spoken misrule.

The MAIN player in ME Terrorism and killing Americans? Really? Is that Jackass high, or what? WHAT is he thinking?

The GOP's Iraq War killed the most Americans. Bush is the war criminal. Cheney has their blood on his hands. Thousands of young killed and maimed in vain. No wonder the GOP lost two Presidential elections in a row.

Wow..........
Not one Democrat voted to go to war in Iraq....

It's all Bush's fault.........

You know, you guys really need some new talking points, those ones are lies and worn out........

Well, who should we talk to?
Anyone but Iran. There's Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Kuwait, all countries within the region.

Its irans back yard. So why not?

We invaded their neighbors, destroyed their economy, have conservatives who openly and proudly demand we bomb Iran.....but Iran is the aggressive one?????? Huh? Wha? I'm so confused.

American conservatives refusal to see the world from the viewpoint of other countries is very dangerous. I mean, look at the blood-soaked fiasco that the Iraq War turned out to be because of American conservatives.

Its irans back yard. So why not?

We invaded their neighbors, destroyed their economy, have conservatives who openly and proudly demand we bomb Iran.....but Iran is the aggressive one?????? Huh? Wha? I'm so confused.

American conservatives refusal to see the world from the viewpoint of other countries is very dangerous. I mean, look at the blood-soaked fiasco that the Iraq War turned out to be because of American conservatives.
ANd we also helped get themselves get back together...Obama had other ideas...and fucked it all up by paving the way for terrorists to re-establish themselves.

FAIL. How does it feel to hate your country and the liberty of other people around the world? Hmm?

Wow..........
Not one Democrat voted to go to war in Iraq....

It's all Bush's fault.........

You know, you guys really need some new talking points, those ones are lies and worn out........

Nice try. But after some Democrats made the mistake of supporting the Iraq War, conservatives decided to demonize all Democrats during the 2004 election anyway, as a bunch of sissy-Americans who felt sorry for Al Queada. It worked. I admit it. Politically, most voters were suckered by conservatives in 2004 election. Bush was a hero, the Iraq War was not a mistake, and American liberals paid the price for supporting a Vietnam War vet over a proud member of the Alabama Nat'l Guard.

But after that, I don't need to tell you that things pretty much went liberals way. The Iraq War was a blood soaked, mismanaged disaster. Libs were 100% vindicated by it's lack of success. The surge was an overated joke. There was still way more violence than was promised by Cheney, and his "cheering Iraqis" fantasy that never came true.

Then even better, McCain lost to Obama, Obama ended the stupid Iraq War, and followed that with ending Romney's lifelong dream of being President.

Conservatives, you have only yourselves to blame. No Iraq War = No President Obama.

Forum List

Back