🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kerry: The Internet is making it hard o govern

Last thing politicians want is an informed populace...

True. But I think in the end, misinformation is a bigger problem.
Which mis information? That which Obama says are'"phony scandals"

Your partisan nonsense is irrelevant. Whatever "side" you're on, I don't think you'll deny that there's a lot of "information" on the Internet that's wrong.

We may not agree on what that misinformation is, but that's not my point.

True. But I think in the end, misinformation is a bigger problem.

Your partisan nonsense is irrelevant. Whatever "side" you're on, I don't think you'll deny that there's a lot of "information" on the Internet that's wrong.

As Partisan as the IRS denying Conservative groups? Really, Gracie?

YOU are dismissed.

(And BTW? WHAT PARTY do I belong to genius)?

YOU are dismissed.

I have no idea what this post is supposed to mean in context to what I'm talking about.

YOU are dismissed.

I have no idea what this post is supposed to mean in context to what I'm talking about.
Do YOU even read what you write there sport?

Again?

From a sovereign INDIVIDUAL AMERICAN CITIZEN defending his Life, Liberty, and persuit of happiness without the Imperial FED telling ME it's wrong?

YOU=DISMISSED.

GET IT?

YOU are dismissed.

Again?

From a sovereign INDIVIDUAL AMERICAN CITIZEN defending his Life, Liberty, and persuit of happiness without the Imperial FED telling ME it's wrong?

YOU=DISMISSED.

GET IT?

Um, no. I don't "get" whatever it is that you're talking about. It's clearly not what I'm talking about.

My point is that from whichever side you're on, half the information out there disagrees with you.

John Kerry: 'This Little Thing Called the Internet ... Makes It Much Harder to Govern'

"Well, folks," he said, "ever since the end of the Cold War, forces have been unleashed that were tamped down for centuries by dictators, and that was complicated further by this little thing called the internet and the ability of people everywhere to communicate instantaneously and to have more information coming at them in one day than most people can process in months or a year -"

Is it the Internet or the bullshit on the Internet?????

Again?

YOU=DISMISSED.

GET IT?

Um, no. I don't "get" whatever it is that you're talking about. It's clearly not what I'm talking about.

My point is that from whichever side you're on, half the information out there disagrees with you.
Tell that to the Congressional ratings, To Obama's ratings, and that of Gubmint in general.

Again? YOU need to pay attention...What I just stated is why John F'ing Kerry is so UPSET about the net and why I stated earlier....PEOPLE are being informed which is in direct conflict of the Gubmint indoctrination in the schools that Government=good...

*It isn't*

Wake up.

DISMISSED...again.

John Kerry: 'This Little Thing Called the Internet ... Makes It Much Harder to Govern'

"Well, folks," he said, "ever since the end of the Cold War, forces have been unleashed that were tamped down for centuries by dictators, and that was complicated further by this little thing called the internet and the ability of people everywhere to communicate instantaneously and to have more information coming at them in one day than most people can process in months or a year -"

Only bullshit if you don't research and filter the crap from the truth...

And the ability and or caring to filter out the bullsqueeze and make up their own minds and not just accept some crap because it closely sounds like what they belive.

Sometimes the truth is uncaring and harsh...and can belie one's own beliefs. After all? It has no agenda.

Last edited:

"An informed citizenry is the only true repository of the public will." ~Thomas Jefferson

Electeds now scoff and ridicule those that elect them.

But politicians found out that it was BETTER if they connected the voting booth to the US Treasury.

Parasites vote, early and often.

"An informed citizenry is the only true repository of the public will." ~Thomas Jefferson

Electeds now scoff and ridicule those that elect them.

But politicians found out that it was BETTER if they connected the voting booth to the US Treasury.

Parasites vote, early and often.

Indeed...once politicians tell the parasites that they have access to the treasury? See how many sell out their souls to grab it on the backs of others. WE are being sold to those that 'have no skin in the game' (to quote Obama)...and they take great glee at doing it.

Last edited:
Lets face it, the left considers talk radio and fair and balanced news to be the enemy as well as the internet. What does that tell you? The radical left is at war with free speech.

Yes, indeed.

The government controlled media would have never published Manning's or Snowden's documents.

Hell without the notoriety he received because of the Internet, Snowden more than likely would have been eliminated by now.

Immie

And that makes it hard for the bastards to "govern"....so eventually they are going to have to censor/eliminate the internet.

One of the left's go-to strategies: Control the information. It's worked fabulously in the Progressive Paradise, North Korea.

You don't have a right to the internet. You have to show an ID to buy beer, so you should have to produce a DHS-approved Internet ID before getting online. It will make things easier for the NSA and the world safer for democracy. Anyone against democracy is a commie fag hell bent on bringing down the internet. Millions of illegal aliens are using the internet to tell each other how to use our government welfare system. We need to keep our internet secure. Internet ID now!

Do you have a link to these sites?

Forum List

Back