Kerry to speak on peace plan amid other topics in speech!

Secretary of State John Kerry to outline Middle East peace plan - CNNPolitics.com

Can't wait to hear it! Have to watch MSNBC the faux new tards are still crying in their cheerios

"Secretary of State John Kerry will deliver a speech Wednesday on the Obama administration's vision for Middle East peace, State Department spokesman Mark Toner said."

LOL, Apparently John didn't get the memo that he and his boss will be out of a job in about 3 weeks, probably explains why most Americans no longer care about the Obama Administration's "vision" regarding anything other than his "vision" for packing his shit and moving it out of the White House.

Secretary of State John Kerry to outline Middle East peace plan - CNNPolitics.com

Can't wait to hear it! Have to watch MSNBC the faux new tards are still crying in their cheerios

"Secretary of State John Kerry will deliver a speech Wednesday on the Obama administration's vision for Middle East peace, State Department spokesman Mark Toner said."

LOL, Apparently John didn't get the memo that he and his boss will be out of a job in about 3 weeks, probably explains why most Americans no longer care about the Obama Administration's "vision" regarding anything other than his "vision" for packing his shit and moving it out of the White House.
Doesn't matter. I hope he rubs Israel's nose in it. :) I hope he announces they plan to recognize Palestine.

Doesn't matter. I hope he rubs Israel's nose in it. :) I hope he announces they plan to recognize Palestine.
Yes, and Trump has a pen and a phone to do away with anything Obama has done.

Oh man! Kerry is dropping some truth bombs! Even when our own financial economy was crashing we gave money to Israel....man he is gonna wake some people up!

Go ahead and try and undo a UN resolution because China,Russia,France etc will block it.

Go ahead and try and undo a UN resolution because China,Russia,France etc will block it.
Obama gave future presidents power they shouldn't have. Which I said when Obama was doing it. Of course he had your blessings, so you will sit down and shut up when Trump erases Obama's legacy.

woo wee! Israel can be democratic or jewish it can NOT be both! DROP THEM TRUTH BOMBS! HELL YES!

Obama gave future presidents power they shouldn't have. Which I said when Obama was doing it. Of course he had your blessings, so you will sit down and shut up when Trump erases Obama's legacy.
I didn't vote for Obama I could care less what Trump does...he is and always was an means to an end with me. He CAN NOT undo a UN resolution...that's a fact. Right now that's all I am talking about.

woo wee! Israel can be democratic or jewish it can NOT be both! DROP THEM TRUTH BOMBS! HELL YES!

Die Nazi Scum.
Ohhh touched a nerve did I jew boy....why don't you come make me die punk bitch.Like most jews you are just a coward who will send a woman or child to do your bidding.

1. Not a Jew.
2. FOAD keyboard commando/tough guy.
come on tard come make me die....I'm waiting!

Die Nazi Scum.
Ohhh touched a nerve did I jew boy....why don't you come make me die punk bitch.Like most jews you are just a coward who will send a woman or child to do your bidding.

1. Not a Jew.
2. FOAD keyboard commando/tough guy.
come on tard come make me die....I'm waiting!

No, your stupidity will lead to that happening of natural causes.

I trust Darwin to lead to your eventual demise.

Yes......and everyone knows that bringing up the subject only results in the deaths of hundreds of innocent people because of terrorist attacks.

I hope you feel proud.
Don't settle on stolen land and none of this shit happens. Israel has done nothing but cause problems since 1948.

Forum List

Back