Kerry to speak on peace plan amid other topics in speech!

woo wee! Israel can be democratic or jewish it can NOT be both! DROP THEM TRUTH BOMBS! HELL YES!

Die Nazi Scum.
Ohhh touched a nerve did I jew boy....why don't you come make me die punk bitch.Like most jews you are just a coward who will send a woman or child to do your bidding.

1. Not a Jew.
2. FOAD keyboard commando/tough guy.
come on tard come make me die....I'm waiting!

No, your stupidity will lead to that happening of natural causes.

I trust Darwin to lead to your eventual demise.
typical chickenshit ziotard

Die Nazi Scum.
Ohhh touched a nerve did I jew boy....why don't you come make me die punk bitch.Like most jews you are just a coward who will send a woman or child to do your bidding.

1. Not a Jew.

typical slack-jawed nazi fuckhead.

1. Not a Jew.

come on chickenshit...you like all jew loving scum talk a big game but refuse to back it up...oh wait are gonna use a missile to murder kids? Shoot a pregnant woman? bulldoze a home? come on little bitch....im waiting.

1. Not a Jew.

come on chickenshit...you like all jew loving scum talk a big game but refuse to back it up...oh wait are gonna use a missile to murder kids? Shoot a pregnant woman? bulldoze a home? come on little bitch....im waiting.

Same old same old, from the same old same old anti-semites.

1. Not a Jew.

We are going to crush you Nazis....

Secretary of State John Kerry to outline Middle East peace plan - CNNPolitics.com

Can't wait to hear it! Have to watch MSNBC the faux new tards are still crying in their cheerios
Yes......and everyone knows that bringing up the subject only results in the deaths of hundreds of innocent people because of terrorist attacks.

I hope you feel proud.
Don't settle on stolen land and none of this shit happens. Israel has done nothing but cause problems since 1948.
Yep.....it's all Israel's fault.
Just the fact that Israel exists is a problem to Jew haters.

Anti Jew...Get it right Anti American scum.

They are coming to get you Odium!!!

jew-jitsu.jpg

jew-jitsu.jpg
That's right snowflake I baffled you with common sense and your government propaganda filled brain can't grasp it....sorry state of affairs.

jew-jitsu.jpg
That's right snowflake I baffled you with common sense and your government propaganda filled brain can't grasp it....sorry state of affairs.

So many words, so little content.

jew-jitsu.jpg

Yes that's you pretty much. You can't grasp facts or learn how to debate so you resort to ignorant pictures....oh wait are you still in high school snowflake?

jew-jitsu.jpg

Yes that's you pretty much. You can't grasp facts or learn how to debate so you resort to ignorant pictures....oh wait are you still in high school snowflake?

Older than that you nazi fucktard.

and picture responses are pretty much all you are worth.

Forum List

Back